Author Topic: 32 GB iphone 5s Gold  (Read 1374 times)

Blonde Lawyer

• Pencil Stache
    • My Student Loan Refi Story
32 GB iphone 5s Gold
« on: March 05, 2016, 09:37:07 PM »
I have a used but in stellar condition 32gb iphone 5s. It's the gold one. I absolutely love it. I had no desire to upgrade. But, I drive through areas daily that are AT&T drop zones so I had to switch back to Verizon. My beloved phone couldn't come with me. I went to trade her in at Verizon and the very noble and honest clerk informed me that since my phone was in such pristine condition I should sell it online and get more money than they could offer me. So, here I am. It's eligible to be unlocked if you want to go to T-mobile but due to the different networks, it can't go to Verizon. For someone just thinking about switching to an iphone, these things last. My old 4 from 2010 has been my elderly dad's walking companion for a few years now. A brand new version of this same model is going for $500.  I'm just looking for $250. 

If you want a purple case, I can throw that in too. As far as damage, there is a barely noticeable scratch on the screen from sand at the beach and a small ding on the side without the buttons. See pics. Other than that, you can barely tell that it has been loved before. I'm hoping to hang on to the charger since it works with its replacement too. However, if you need one and don't have one, I can throw it in. I can probably find the earbuds too since I never used them.

libertarian4321

• Handlebar Stache
Re: 32 GB iphone 5s Gold
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2016, 04:56:31 AM »
I'll let you know as soon as I decide to get rid of my flip phone, which, surprisingly, makes phone calls as well as an iPhone 4/5/6/6s/6i/6q/7lkj/4s/5ijw/(whatever the Hell), at a mere fraction of the cost.

Maybe in 10 years or so?

[MOD EDIT: Forum Rule #1.] 
« Last Edit: April 07, 2016, 05:48:00 AM by arebelspy »