Author Topic: 2011 Thor Majestic motorhome for sale(currentky living/traveling in it)  (Read 5291 times)

Wekeeprollingdowntheroad

• Bristles
Hello!

Pics will be going up on instagram at wheelintheskykeepsonturning

We’ve been nomading around the country for the last 3.5 years in this beauty and are thinking about
coming off the road for a little while to help aging parents.
It’s well cared for, we purchased it in 2016 with 110,000 miles on it and it’s currently at about 149,000.

Our house is well maintained and babied. No leaks of any kind in the engine. We have never had a breakdown, and recently put a bunch of money into the engine  - tune up, new injectors, steering column, emergency brake, oxygen sensor, temp sensor.

It’s a very mustachio as far as motorhomes go. No frills, but very solidly made with about the most common parts around both coach and engine.

We planned on doing a little of the remodel that has become famous on instagram when we first got it but realized quickly it needed one of that and has been a very solid and enjoyable home for the 2 of us

Asking $27,000. Pretty set on price- it’s a solid machine and at this point we are in no hurry.  Gonna plan on one last southern winter if it doesn’t go right away before we head back to the NW. Currently in Chattanooga, TN

2Birds1Stone

• Walrus Stache
  • K Thnx Bye
Re: 2011 Thor Majestic motorhome for sale(currentky living/traveling in it)
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2019, 07:10:30 PM »
Any more details? There are 4 outside pics on the gram.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2019, 07:12:38 PM by 2Birds1Stone »

Wekeeprollingdowntheroad

• Bristles
Re: 2011 Thor Majestic motorhome for sale(currentky living/traveling in it)
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2019, 07:52:55 PM »
Any more details? There are 4 outside pics on the gram.

Well very soon after I posted we ran across a couple who was renting a motorhome from another couple through outdoorsy.com.  They were paying a ridiculous amount so I looked it up, and it’s definitely a thing.

Since ours is in very good condition, thinking about trying to make a few bucks off it just to see how that goes.

It sounds like Outdoorsy has made it very smooth and painless and mostly
risk free. 

On the other hand, we aren’t really hard up for cash and it would introduce much more complication than just selling it.

So, currently not for sale while I’m trying to make up my mind 😄

Wow, a phone plan for fifteen bucks!