Mustachian Community > Mustachian Book Club

Mobi file book swap?

(1/3) > >>

Zola.:
Not sure if allowed on the forum, but would anyone be interested in a MOBI file book swap?

Ideally on financial books.. I have a few but looking for new material.

grantmeaname:
This may be a dumb question, but have you joined every local library you can? Literally 100% of my reading material is from my library’s online collection. They even buy books they don’t have when I request it in the app.

Zola.:

--- Quote from: grantmeaname on January 12, 2018, 01:02:45 PM ---This may be a dumb question, but have you joined every local library you can? Literally 100% of my reading material is from my library’s online collection. They even buy books they don’t have when I request it in the app.

--- End quote ---

What do you mean sorry?

Wait.... you cant rent library books....on a kindle.... Can you?!

solon:
My library doesn't support the Kindle device. So my only e-option is to read online, on a computer or tablet. But I hate reading online, that's why I bought the Kindle.

grantmeaname:

--- Quote from: Zola. on March 07, 2018, 09:59:13 AM ---
--- Quote from: grantmeaname on January 12, 2018, 01:02:45 PM ---This may be a dumb question, but have you joined every local library you can? Literally 100% of my reading material is from my library’s online collection. They even buy books they don’t have when I request it in the app.

--- End quote ---

What do you mean sorry?

Wait.... you cant rent library books....on a kindle.... Can you?!

--- End quote ---
Oh yes! I’ve done it literally a hundred times in the last two years. Get the overdrive app for your phone, or get on the overdrive website. Log into your library website through overdrive, and then you can check out ebooks and send them to your amazon account.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version