Treb3

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« on: September 27, 2021, 05:32:01 PM »
« Last Edit: September 28, 2021, 06:07:25 PM by Treb3 »

gatortator

• Bristles
Re: Medical insight?
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2021, 12:24:06 PM »
ok.  I'll bite as an Internet stranger...

it sounds like you are worried and concerned for the health of this preteen.  that is kind of you.

However, are you the guardian of this preteen?  if not, did you discuss creating this post with either the guardians or the preteen themselves?

on the flip side, how would you feel if you found a post created by one of your relatives with details of your medical history? 

trollwithamustache

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2021, 01:42:25 PM »
Anytime you go to a hospital you roll the infection dice. So not shocking about some abcessing after two rolls of the dice. I have not looked in a while, but it historically has been super hard to find statistics on infection rates like this by hospital or procedure center.

HPstache

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2021, 02:56:50 PM »
ok.  I'll bite as an Internet stranger...

it sounds like you are worried and concerned for the health of this preteen.  that is kind of you.

However, are you the guardian of this preteen?  if not, did you discuss creating this post with either the guardians or the preteen themselves?

on the flip side, how would you feel if you found a post created by one of your relatives with details of your medical history?

Roll eyes.  Would it help if the OP would say, "imagine a preteen"... or, "what would you do if a preteen".  There's a thousand discussions on this forum about Covid vaccines, relatives getting sick and dying from covid, etc.  It's anonymous and no one cares.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2021, 03:00:24 PM by v8rx7guy »

yachi

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2021, 01:41:26 PM »

I think you might feel so mad you'll sneak into their account and replace all of their posts with periods!

i_have_so_much_to_learn

• Stubble
  • started a chatroom: https://discord.gg/agSSAhXzYD
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2021, 12:20:39 PM »

I think you might feel so mad you'll sneak into their account and replace all of their posts with periods!

I feel like i'm joining this thread after it's _period_ of usefulness. I should be more punc...tual.