Author Topic: Letter from Grandparent to Grandchild offers up some advice we could all live by  (Read 2735 times)

soccerluvof4

• Walrus Stache
  • Retired at 50
    • My Journal
For the most part I was touched by this Grandparents letter to his Grandchild. Sure there are some political views we might not agree with but a strong message never-the-less.

http://goodmenproject.com/families/this-grandfathers-letter-to-his-grandchildren-contains-life-advice-we-should-all-live-by-scrol/ 

arebelspy

• Administrator
  • Senior Mustachian
Love it!  Great thoughts there.  Thanks for sharing!
I am a former teacher who accumulated a bunch of real estate, retired at 29, spent some time traveling the world full time and am now settled with three kids.
If you want to know more about me, this Business Insider profile tells the story pretty well.
I (rarely) blog at AdventuringAlong.com. Check out the Now page to see what I'm up to currently.

avonlea

I liked it, too. :)

Poorman

• Bristles
8. Read books, as many as you can. They are a wonderful source of delight, wisdom, and inspiration. They need no batteries or connections, and they can go anywhere.

Wait a second... Don't Kindle's die if you don't power them up?  Are the new ones solar-powered?

marty998

• Walrus Stache
8. Read books, as many as you can. They are a wonderful source of delight, wisdom, and inspiration. They need no batteries or connections, and they can go anywhere.

Wait a second... Don't Kindle's die if you don't power them up?  Are the new ones solar-powered?

Can't even throw the book at young'uns these days.

Wow, a phone plan for fifteen bucks!