Author Topic: 1 Month Vacation Ideas with baby and toddler  (Read 1090 times)

Sarotis

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
1 Month Vacation Ideas with baby and toddler
« on: June 08, 2021, 03:33:26 PM »
I'm eligible for a short sabbatical (1 month) when my kids are 15 months and 4 years old. I'd like to rent a house somewhere warm, safe, inexpensive, and relatively easy to get to with an extra bedroom for grandparents to visit. I don't think their dad will join so it would just be me and the kids for most of it. I'm really wanting something relaxing so probably sticking in one place for the month and just doing day trips. I love Mexico and am interested in Central or South America. My Spanish is pretty elementary.  Any suggestions? I live in Idaho, so not super well connected by plane. I'm thinking Ajicic (MX) or La Paz or maybe Costa Rica? I'd love to rent a place in a non-touristy part of Latin America so if anyone has some hidden gems let me know. :) Any other tips for solo parent travel with little ones?

PMG

• Handlebar Stache
Re: 1 Month Vacation Ideas with baby and toddler
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2021, 03:46:22 PM »
Anywhere with access to a babysitter?

Belize, CA has English as a state language, advantageous exchange rate. Beautiful. Warm. Beaches. Animals. Fruit. Agro tourism. All that. Diverse people groups. Safe as far as anywhere is safe?