Author Topic: Still looking for Mustachians in North Alabama  (Read 1570 times)

Gunny

• Stubble
Still looking for Mustachians in North Alabama
« on: April 06, 2017, 04:18:36 PM »
I live near Guntersville.  Would like to meet up with other area Mustachians to discuss our lifestyle, compare notes, and drink a pint or two of craft beer.  PM me if interested.

JoJo

• Handlebar Stache
Re: Still looking for Mustachians in North Alabama
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2017, 10:23:27 AM »
I will be in Huntsville May 3 - May 7th.  At a conference so fairly busy but the evening of the 3rd and most of the day of the 7th is open.

Gunny

• Stubble
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2017, 05:49:40 AM »
I will be in Huntsville May 3 - May 7th.  At a conference so fairly busy but the evening of the 3rd and most of the day of the 7th is open.

JoJo, would love to meet up but unfortunately I'll be out of town over those dates.

jainparidhi

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2017, 01:04:09 PM »
Nice seeing fellow mustachians in the Northern Alabama area interested in a meetup.

Hi Gunny: My husband and I live in Huntsville. We moved to Huntsville area three years ago (for my husband's first job!) and love that we can live here, enjoy the great outdoors and save money. Would be great to meet up.

Hi Jojo: Hope you have a great trip to Huntsville. I see you are here this weekend. Unfortunately, we will be driving to Atlanta this weekend.

JoJo

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2017, 09:11:28 AM »
Huntsville was great!  A really relaxed city for a 200K population.  We had great night venues for our conference - a converted school (Campus 805), AM Booth's Lumberyard, and a big party at NASA.