Author Topic: Phoenix/Mesa get together changed, Friday 9/30, 6pm  (Read 1393 times)

shadowmoss

• Handlebar Stache
Phoenix/Mesa get together changed, Friday 9/30, 6pm
« on: September 26, 2016, 01:56:40 PM »
]I've reserved the Social Hall at Mesa Spirit RV park on Main street just east of Lindsay for next Friday evening.  I'll be there with coffee made.  Bring snacks if you want, or just yourself.  If you make home made snacks, I'm told a new rule is that you have to have a list of ingredients (not the amounts).  If it is really good, we will want the recipe anyway.  I reserved the room from 6pm to 9pm saying setup and cleanup are in that window.  PM me is you need better directions, or have any other questions.

Shadowmoss
living in a van down by the river

EDITED TO ADD:  Bring swimsuits if you want, we have pools and hot tubs here.  If you bring kids under 18, please plan to stay with them in the pool.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2016, 03:16:55 PM by shadowmoss »

FrugalZony

• Handlebar Stache
Re: Phoenix/Mesa get together changed, Friday 9/30, 6pm
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2016, 03:51:43 PM »
Thanks for organising Shadowmoss, we'll be there!

LaineyAZ

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2016, 08:54:35 PM »
See you there!
Lainey

manjusri10

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2016, 04:27:03 PM »
I am new to MMM forum and just stumble on your post.  I live up in Flagstaff and kinda interested in this meeting but I already have plan to go to Flagstaff Symphony Orchestra this Friday at 7:30pm.  Perhaps, next time.  Enjoy guys! 

shadowmoss

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2016, 11:52:10 AM »
Bumping.  This is this evening.  Feel free to just show up, or PM me for directions.  Bring swimsuits if you want, we can converse in the hot tub.

I know the amenities here sound anti-Mustachian, but Mesa for the 55+ crowd is inexpensive this time of year.  That's because no one in their right mind comes to the Valley (Phoenix) before October.