Author Topic: Oregon Mustachians! Mid-Willamette Valley Meetup. Salem/Corvallis/Albany/Eugene  (Read 2380 times)

WillametteValleyMMMMeetup

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
Hello! I have another account on the forums, but do not reveal my location on that profile. However, there was not a mid-valley meetup, so I started one. Here is the link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1955521104688487/ If you're from Portland and want to drive down, that's fine too!

We don't have a first meetup scheduled, I figured I'd get some people joined up first.

Plan for the group: potluck style meetups in Salem/Corvallis/Albany/Eugene. Likely in parks, library community rooms, or people's homes if they volunteer. Suggestions welcome!

LateToTheParty

• Stubble
Any mustachians interested in a Salem area "zone of totality" meetup on 8/21?  I have visions of parking lot tailgating breakfast, followed by a hike up a to a bluff-like viewing area.  Or open to any other suggestions. 

Schnurrbart

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
I would be interested in an 8/21 meet up in Salem area!

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
Eugene Meetup: September 9th, 3pm to 6pm, Alton Baker park.

Potluck style.

I should have a poster of a mustache to show you where to go! The covered areas can be reserved, so if they are taken, we'll do it as a picnic. Bring lawn chairs if you need a guaranteed seat.

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
One week until this meetup in Eugene! Remember, the link to the group is in the first post. Come meet, dine with, and chat with, like minded mustachians, in a beautiful park along a beautiful river. Right on a bike path too!

mamagoose

• Bristles
Posting to follow - the wildfire smoke is keeping us indoors during this weekend's meetup but looking forward to future events!

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
MEETUP LOCATION CHANGED.
An astute person pointed out that there will be a duck game, meaning Alton Baker Park is a terrible idea. New location: Peterson Park on Royal Avenue.
Still 3pm-6pm.

Posting to follow - the wildfire smoke is keeping us indoors during this weekend's meetup but looking forward to future events!

The smoke is gone (for now)! Going to join? =) Hope to see you there!

Wow, a phone plan for fifteen bucks!