Author Topic: Local Meetup Munich/München  (Read 2864 times)

frapa

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
Local Meetup Munich/München
« on: February 17, 2017, 03:51:32 AM »
Hey,

is anybody interested in a local meetup in Munich/München? I live nearby and would be interested to meet new people/mustachians. It would be a great opportunity to form a local group/know each other.

I know there are some of you here in the city, come out and tell me what you think about it!

LaserCat

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
Re: Local Meetup Munich/München
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2017, 12:30:23 PM »
I'm moving to Munich from the states next month!  If you want to get together?  I would love to be involved with another mustashian group once I get over there! (I was pretty involved with one in California!)

Able was I ERE

• Stubble
    • FIREhub.eu
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2017, 01:01:21 PM »
Contact Woodpecker -- he lives in Munich and may be able to put you in touch with the local scene.  I believe there was a local financial blogger / reader meetup recently.  Alternatively, here's another Munich FI blogger.  Also, join the Mustachians Germany Facebook group and search for "Münich", there was a post on 8-Oct from another Mustachian in Münich.

I'm in Graz, Austria --- a short distance away by American standards.  Come on down for a visit and we'll have a meet-up in your honor.

LaserCat

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2018, 01:05:31 PM »
Would any Munich Mustachians like to meetup in the near future? 

Able was I ERE

• Stubble
    • FIREhub.eu
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2018, 03:58:44 AM »
@LaserCat You should also check out Finanzwesir meet-ups, it looks like there may be one in München.

meddling

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2018, 02:22:15 PM »
I'll be vacationing around Munich this October (1st-8th) if anyone wants to meet! My tentative agenda is to spend a couple days hiking the Malarweg and then round back to Munich to check out the Octoberfest. Was thinking about hitting up either Prague (closer to Malarweg) or Salzburg (closer to Munich), but haven't decided yet. Could be convinced to check out other places, if anyone has ideas!

D.O.G.

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2018, 03:33:03 PM »
Hi, I'm living not too far away from Munich, so if a meeting is in the agenda, count me in!