Author Topic: New Zealand Mustachians  (Read 55206 times)

RichERich

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
New Zealand Mustachians
« on: September 24, 2014, 06:29:36 PM »
Hi folks,
Thought I'd put out some feelers to see if there are any Mustachians lurking in New Zealand?
MMM has had a big impact on both my personal life and my work (I'm a personal finance writer for Stuff.co.nz and the Sunday Star-Times)
Here's an interview I did with MMM last year:
http://www.stuff.co.nz/business/money/8871812/Finding-the-road-to-early-retirement

I'm based in Auckland, and would love to meet some fellow travellers. I'm getting the sense that early retirement and anti-consumerism are starting to pick up steam here.

It'd be great to meet some like-minded people, and possibly also work on getting more stories and case studies out there to help convert the masses.

Signal your interest (if there's anyone out there) and then we can work on organising something more specific!

Faramir

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
Re: New Zealand Mustachians
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2014, 04:44:29 AM »
Hi, I'm in Pukekohe but I would be interested in an Auckland meetup. I may not be the ideal case-study with my car clown-like commute to Auckland every workday but I'm keen to meet other blog readers.  I'll wait for more people to signal interest & see if a time & date can be arranged.

nz

• Stubble
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2014, 01:19:51 AM »
Hi Richard, I am a regular reader of your columns ( personal finance junkie ) and have been hanging around this site and ERE for a 2-3 years now.

Like you, the MMM philosophy has helped clarify my thinking towards money and I 'retired' last year from my teaching job aged 48.
Whilst I would like to think that there is a groundswell of similar thinking people, I unfortunately think we are in a very small minority.

Anyway, I am happy to talk more or perhaps meet up. I live in New Plymouth but sometimes get to Auckland to visit my son who is studying at uni.

KiwiMust

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2014, 04:07:33 AM »
I have never looked on this section before, very excited to see some other Kiwis (especially Auckland dwellers) keen to meet up. It would be great to meet some like minded people.

the lorax

• Stubble
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2014, 12:24:32 AM »
Nice articles- was reading one of yours this morning!
I'd be interested in a meet-up but I'm based down in Christchurch

Less

• Stubble
    • Journal
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2014, 02:41:56 AM »
I am I  Auckland.  Live I  East tamaki and could be keen to meet and discuss.  I have been thinking for a while what could be do to help improve the efficiency of the average nz household. 

Less is More

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2014, 09:43:36 PM »
Hi there RichERich and other NZers.
 Im am a 49yr old Lady from Whangarei and was a lurker for a while before registering with MMM recently.

It might be hard for me to make a meet up before The Christmas holidays are over, but am pleased there are some other NZ Mustachians here.

I have not so much been aiming for early retirement, but have always been fairly frugal and saved a lot due to desiring financial independence , have avoided debt like the plague and have been mortgage free for some time.
Consequently I am not doing too badly in spite of the fact I choose to work part time ,so that I have more time to live a balanced life that is not too stressful.

Books such as "Your Money or your life" and "Affluenza :When too much is never enough." have really resonated with me,and a simple life of minimal consumerism has always appealed to me.
I agree with most of Mr MMs articles.

« Last Edit: October 17, 2014, 10:14:06 PM by Less is More »

Tieke

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2014, 03:34:04 AM »
Great idea, RichERich!  (And nice article, btw.)  I'm keen for a meet-up in principle, but am currently based in Palmy so Auckland is a bit far afield.  If we can get a group from around the Manawatu or Wellington who wants to meet up though, that's a bit more doable...

MMM has made a huge difference to me since I started lurking here around the start of the year - I've paid off my student loan, halved my transport costs, and am now living on around 50% of my income as a direct result of this site.   The sooner the rest of NZ catches on, the better!

mqq

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2014, 09:29:23 PM »
Hi I am a recent lurker as well, first time poster :)
I'm also in NZ but South Island... looks like the few of us here are a bit spread out, so a meet up might be difficult (that's the thing about living in NZ i suppose) - so maybe we could have an online community where we ask each other for advice, share stories etc for things that are specific to NZ.  Thoughts?

RichERich

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2014, 06:34:12 PM »
Good to hear from you folks! I suspected we might be a bit spread-out, but we should keep this thread running to see if any more lurkers appear...

Tieke

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2014, 12:20:15 AM »
maybe we could have an online community where we ask each other for advice, share stories etc for things that are specific to NZ.  Thoughts?

I think that's a great idea...

homehandymum

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2014, 02:58:43 AM »
Oh I'm here, too :)  But further south than most of you, I suspect. 

The other place to find kiwis on this forum is gooki's journal "doing it slow and steady" - there are a few of us there who may not have seen this thread.
http://forum.mrmoneymustache.com/journals/doing-it-slow-and-steady/

marty998

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2014, 03:09:23 AM »
Oh I'm here, too :)  But further south than most of you, I suspect. 

The other place to find kiwis on this forum is gooki's journal "doing it slow and steady" - there are a few of us there who may not have seen this thread.
http://forum.mrmoneymustache.com/journals/doing-it-slow-and-steady/

Beat me to it, I was going to suggest Gooki too.

MashedBanana

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2014, 09:26:00 PM »
Hi folks,
Thought I'd put out some feelers to see if there are any Mustachians lurking in New Zealand?
MMM has had a big impact on both my personal life and my work (I'm a personal finance writer for Stuff.co.nz and the Sunday Star-Times)
Here's an interview I did with MMM last year:
http://www.stuff.co.nz/business/money/8871812/Finding-the-road-to-early-retirement

I'm based in Auckland, and would love to meet some fellow travellers. I'm getting the sense that early retirement and anti-consumerism are starting to pick up steam here.

It'd be great to meet some like-minded people, and possibly also work on getting more stories and case studies out there to help convert the masses.

Signal your interest (if there's anyone out there) and then we can work on organising something more specific!
RichERich have you written an article about different ways to invest in the stock market in New Zealand? USA had their vanguard and their betterment, what are our options? I'm a complete novice when it comes to investment.

A few of my friends have bought stocks through Craigs but it seems like you get stung for quite a few fees...

KiwiSonya

• Bristles
« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2014, 01:03:06 AM »
Hi fellow Kiwis, I'm a real novice but have been soaking up the whole blog since I discovered it through the Simple Savings website a few weeks ago. I feel some major life changes are coming. I'm in Wellington. 

homehandymum

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2014, 01:26:14 AM »
RichERich have you written an article about different ways to invest in the stock market in New Zealand? USA had their vanguard and their betterment, what are our options? I'm a complete novice when it comes to investment.

A few of my friends have bought stocks through Craigs but it seems like you get stung for quite a few fees...

Someone somewhere (probably Gooki) suggested SmartShares.  I had a look and they're definitely where we'll be putting our non-kiwisaver money (once we've paid off the mortgage...).  It's a comparatively low-fees, indexed based fund.
http://www.smartshares.co.nz/

KiwiSonya

• Bristles
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2014, 02:54:06 AM »
HomeHandyMum,  any idea which of their funds would be the best choice?  While paying off the mortgage is the priority I like the idea of making a start on investing so I can learn the ropes...

homehandymum

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2014, 03:03:58 AM »
No idea, sorry!  I just had a quick squizz when I saw them mentioned earlier this year.  I didn't need to get into the actual decision-making territory yet, as we're still some way from diverting funds to investments (and now we're even further, as we've just up-sized the house, which was not on the plans at the start of the year!).

Off the top of my head, I'd probably go with the SmartMidz or the SmartFonz, as giving you more diversity than the TEnz.  And I'd consider splitting the investment and getting some of the Aussie ones, too, although maybe not straight away.  As for how to balance those two?  Not a clue, sorry :)

I'm a rank amateur, I'm afraid!

KiwiSonya

• Bristles
« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2014, 11:02:45 AM »
No worries, so am I. But it's exciting to feel like I'm learning and growing again after a long period of, well...not.

BrewerNz

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #19 on: November 22, 2014, 09:14:21 PM »
I'll throw in my experience of investing in smart shares. I love that I can put in money each month and not pay any brokerage. I started buying them just before the global financial crisis, I put in a lump sum and started a monthly payment. The NZMIDZ were priced around $3.30. I think they got as low as 1.19 (ouch) but I kept buying them month after month. Now they are back up to 3.35 and I have made amazing capital gains on all the shares I bought at that low price. I think they are a great product and I've never had any trouble selling some on the open market when I needed the cash (so you don't actually need to cash them in through smart shares which is handy)

Even with a mortgage still to pay off they are affordable as I think the minimum buy is only $50 a month if you sign up for the regular payment plan.

And I agree with homehandymum, the funds that invest in the middle companies are well diversified and have more room for growth. Those top ten funds seem to cover companies they may have already maxed out their growth potential but could still give steady dividends. However I too am a total amateur, always trying to learn more about the investment options we have down here.

« Last Edit: November 22, 2014, 11:47:25 PM by suselore »

nz

• Stubble
« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2014, 12:55:03 AM »
Kiwisonya - welcome. 
The whole investing thing can be pretty daunting at first. Rest assured that nobody has all the answers and all of us,even the professionals , are just guessing as to what lies ahead in any particular market.

I agree that funds are a good way to invest but if you  really want to educate yourself I would suggest that you actually go a step further and buy shares in a couple of companies that you feel comfortable with. Some would say this increases your risk, which is true, but it also means that you will follow these companies closely and see what makes them tick. Hopefully you'll learn about the personalities involved and the market factors which forces their prices either up or down.

I have encouraged my university student son to do this and it has been great to see how knowledgable he has become in  quite a short time.He now reads the business pages instead of the sports pages. ( he has also made some good money along the way).

Remember the purpose of this exercise is to educate yourself about the markets and investing.
No guarantees but I would start with some companies that you know and trust eg Auckland Airport, perhaps some retailer that you frequent or some govt. backed company.

Nothing like having skin in the game.
Good luck and keep asking questions.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2014, 01:22:16 AM by nz »

KiwiSonya

• Bristles
« Reply #21 on: November 23, 2014, 01:04:27 AM »
Thanks NZ and Suselore, great advice. I might go with both approaches. We can afford $50/mth to get started in SmartShares and will also buy some shares in known companies.  My parents bought my sister and I some shares on the 80's as an educational tool. I remember it being fun to track in the paper until the company went belly up in the crash ( Cashmere Pacific I believe it was called). My family live in Tauranga and are forever going on about how wonderful their Port of Tauranga shares are doing. They are expensive though and not sure what their growth potential is like. Any thoughts of them as my educational stocks, nz? Cheers Sonya

nz

• Stubble
« Reply #22 on: November 23, 2014, 01:19:01 AM »
Port of Tauranga effectively clip the ticket of nearly everything that is imported or exported. They have had good steady growth over the last few years and will probably continue to do well so long as NZ keeps trading.( lets hope' foot and mouth' never takes hold or all bets are off!)

Keep asking those questions

KiwiSonya

• Bristles
« Reply #23 on: November 23, 2014, 11:15:15 AM »
Thanks nz! Now how to acquire some shares. Might start with a higher fee, full service broker so I can pick their brains then drop back to a cheaper no frills one once I know what I'm doing. Any nz brokers that have given you lot good service?

Less

• Stubble
    • Journal
« Reply #24 on: November 23, 2014, 02:06:09 PM »
Hey Kiwisonya,

Don't think of shares as expensive. In the US share prices are commonly in the 10s of dollars. In NZ they tend to be smaller chunks, like under 5$, but what is important is % gains on the money you put in. You are never going to be buying shares in $100x lots because the brokerage will eat your returns, so focus on how much of that company you are buying up, and what % return you hope to get back from it. Set some objectives for a share when you buy it and take not of the company conditions when you make your purchase.

I would recommend developing some rules for yourself around how you want to invest and trade. This can help prevent you reacting impulsively to market fluctuations, and in time you will get better at evaluating stocks and companies to add to your portfolio, and to ditch from your portfolio when you decide you can do better else where.

KiwiSonya

• Bristles
« Reply #25 on: November 23, 2014, 11:50:48 PM »
Thanks for the solid advice,  Less. Have found website ShareChat that has an advice section for rookies and borrowed a Martin Hawes book from the library this arvo. Anyone have any recommendations for websites or books that give good beginner investment info?

nz

• Stubble
« Reply #26 on: November 24, 2014, 12:27:08 AM »
Kiwisonya  -  I use Craigs and pay full brokerage fees. Have a good relationship with my broker and get a few 'deals' which justifies their relatively high fees. Works for me but not necessarily for everyone.

Have a look at ASB, they seem to offer a decent service at a decent price.

KiwiSonya

• Bristles
« Reply #27 on: November 25, 2014, 12:21:16 AM »
Thanks nz, you're a gem. Mary Holm recommended Asb's Easyfunds in one of her columns but when I rang up to enquire how to buy into the funds they made it sound anything but easy -wanted to interview my husband and I! Didn't have hubby on board so didn't take it further but now he's in I'll look again.

the lorax

• Stubble
« Reply #28 on: December 06, 2014, 12:36:15 PM »
Hi
I use ASB's online brokerage service - it's very easy. Around $30 a trade, or $30AUS for things listed on the Australian STock Exchange (ASX).  If you want to buy the likes of the Vanguard and iShares index funds you have to phone rather than just clicking a few buttons as they are listed on the ASX (http://www.asx.com.au/products/etf/managed-funds-etp-product-list.htm#ETF). Smartshares are good but only have offerings for NZ and Aus at the moment although they may introduce all world ETFs in the future. Last time I checked, to join in the Smartshares monthly scheme you had to buy a chunk upfront, was around $1500 then. The monthly scheme is good though and I like that you have the dividend reinvestment option (they charge $2 each time for that).

I started off buying individual shares. I did learn a lot by doing that and it did get me to learn about companies, finance terms etc but they main thing I learned is that I'm not great at stock picking so I've stuck with index trackers since! It's a bit frustrating still how much more expensive it is to invest here than overseas - fees of 0.6% rather than 0.06%!!

KiwiSonya

• Bristles
« Reply #29 on: December 07, 2014, 02:08:14 AM »
Thanks thelorax, that's good to know. Have you invested in vanguard at all? On top of the higher mgmt fees I fear we might also pay more tax on the international offerings due to the lack of imputation credits. But this rookies still learning the lie of the land. But I'm hard core studying - am reading Buffettology,  Rich Dad Poor Dad and Martin Hawes all at the same time.

Strawberrykiwi75

• Stubble
« Reply #30 on: December 07, 2014, 04:23:08 PM »
Is anyone in Christchurch or nearby SI? I'd be keen for a meet up :-)

MashedBanana

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #31 on: December 08, 2014, 11:59:01 PM »
We could make a new Zealand mustachian fb group?

Strawberrykiwi75

• Stubble
« Reply #32 on: December 09, 2014, 12:27:45 AM »
We could make a new Zealand mustachian fb group?

+1 sounds good!

KiwiSonya

• Bristles
« Reply #33 on: December 09, 2014, 12:56:29 AM »
I'd join a facebook group too.

Tieke

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #34 on: December 09, 2014, 01:23:23 AM »
I'd join a facebook group too.

yup, me too!

the lorax

• Stubble
« Reply #35 on: December 11, 2014, 12:00:24 AM »
I'd be interested in a FB group or meet up (I'm in Christchurch).
Kiwisonya - I'm also trying to figure out the impact of the tax regime we have. I decided the best way to learn was to just have a go so I've invested small amounts through Smartshare, Vanguard and iShares ETFs plus joined Superlife and will see what happens. The management fees are quite a lot lower with some of the funds you can buy on the ASX - e.g., there's a US ETF for 0.06%. Off the top of my head I think Vanguard has an Australian top 350 shares ETF with a management fee of 0.17%. I didn't like the Smartshares ones so much because you have to choose either the top handful of companies or a mid-cap version and then their fees are higher at around 0.6%. The Vanguard ones aren't set up as PIEs though so the taxes on any dividends will be a bit higher, plus there's the imputation credit issue (both lots offer dividend reinvestment). The international funds ETFs would be subject to the Foreign Investment Fund tax system (not sure about Australian shares actually), but that kicks in at $50K or more so I'm safe on that for a while yet. The likes of Superlife have decent passive funds but the fees are around 0.5% but they are just using the likes of Vanguard as their underlying funds and sticking their commision on top it  although they do sort out all the tax for you and seem good to deal with so I'm trying them too. All up I'm just going to record the costs of the different ways of investing in fees and tax and see if there's a clear winner! Definitely be good to keep this thread going/have a meet up/FB group so we can learn from each other.

KiwiSonya

• Bristles
« Reply #36 on: December 11, 2014, 12:47:21 AM »
Thanks for the details thelorax, that sounds like a good strategy.  Now we have a bit of a kiwi group going we can share success and hopefully not so much failure. I think my first step will be to use the formulas in Buffettology to find myself a single Nz company that I can invest in and actively follow as a learning experience (thinking of Port of Tauranga as I know a bit about the business and its from my home town). But I am also keen to try out Vanguard.  There may be tax issues but as you say $50k will be a while away and hopefully we will be much more knowledgeable by then. S

MashedBanana

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #37 on: December 16, 2014, 01:49:12 PM »
You have to add at least one person to a facebook group to start a new one, none of my friends are mustachian :-(

homehandymum

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #38 on: December 16, 2014, 01:53:11 PM »
I will PM you my real name :) and you can add me.

MashedBanana

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #39 on: December 16, 2014, 04:10:25 PM »
Sweet, group had been made :-) search "kiwi mustachians" in Facebook

Richard3

• Bristles
« Reply #40 on: December 16, 2014, 09:38:43 PM »
I was shocked when I came home from living in the UK just how expensive sharetrading is here.

ASB is 0.3% with a minimum of NZ$30.00 per trade

I overpay slightly in the UK since I do it through my bank there and that makes life a lot easier. I pay a Maximum of $25 at current exchange rates  (£12). Does anyone know why NZ is so expensive? Just a lack of competition? Or are NZX fees much higher than the UK and US exchanges?

On the bright side, I don't live in the UK any more.

I can't find the facebook group. Is that just me being difficult or is it a private group or something?

homehandymum

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #41 on: December 16, 2014, 11:59:34 PM »
I can't find the facebook group. Is that just me being difficult or is it a private group or something?

It's a closed group, but not a private group.  You should be able to find the group and see the members, but not see posts until you're a member.  Try again?

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1574186292811363/?fref=ts

Richard3

• Bristles
« Reply #42 on: December 17, 2014, 01:42:08 AM »
Yeah, yhat worked. Wonder if it is something about closed groups

kiwibeach

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
  • getting there......
« Reply #43 on: January 06, 2015, 01:58:39 AM »
Hello, just read the post about the Facebook page and have joined group.
I live north of auckland, don't know If the  size of my mortgage means I'm mustachian though.
It's a work in progress.

Also, powershop have a deal today to get $100 credit if you switch to them 😃

RichERich

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #44 on: January 07, 2015, 03:45:41 PM »
Happy New Year one and all! May 2015 be prosperous for all of us.

I've taken the liberty of grouping people by location in case we can get the numbers for a meet-up at some point. Sorry if I missed anyone, and please any other lurkers holla at me and I'll add you to the post.

Auckland
RichERich
DaveG
KiwiMust
Less
Boganvillia

North of Auckland
Less is More
kiwibeach

Christchurch/south
thelorax
StrawberryKiwi75

New Plymouth
nz

Manawatu
RovingKiwi

Wellington
KiwiSonya

RichERich

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #45 on: January 07, 2015, 03:48:21 PM »
Also I’ve jotted down a few thoughts on investing in the sharemarket in New Zealand. We are a little unlucky in that there are not many quality passive options, and those we do have are over-priced. These are just off the top of my head, so correct me if I've made a mistake.

Smartshares (NZX owned):
Pros: Offers passive exposure to a range of NZ and Australian stocks. Can set up a drip-feed savings plan and avoid paying brokerage, units are also tradeable on the market.
Cons: Management fees are “expensive”- approaching the lower end of what you’d pay for an actively managed fund. Not a good range of international or sectoral options.

Superlife:
Pros: Cheaper than Smartshares with many of the same advantages, such as drip-feeding savings plans. Now also owned by the NZX which adds a certain layer of credibility.
Has a much broader range of investment options which you can customise at will, including domestic and international bonds, property, shares etc.

Cons: Somewhat confusing application process. Still essentially acts as a middleman for Vanguard etc, and thus clips the ticket along the way.

Vanguard/iShares/other passive overseas managers:
Pros: Much, much cheaper- sometimes 10 basis points management fees, which is about five times cheaper than most NZ options.

Cons: Application process can be confusing, opens up foreign exchange risk, and has important tax implications. You will come under the FIF rules: www.ird.govt.nz/forms-guides/number/forms-400-499/ir461-guide-fif-fair-dividend-rate.html
Unlike NZ equities, there are no imputation credits attached to stocks which basically mean you pay tax twice (at the company level and personal income tax).

Direct investment:
Pros: Brokerage at a DIY trading platform is about 0.3 to 1 per cent per trade, depending on the size of the parcel. However, if you buy and hold forever, this is negligible (say 0.05% a year over 20 years).

Cons:
Requires expertise and emotional control, and most people who dabble will almost certainly underperform the market. Difficult to achieve diversification unless you have a bit of money to invest (Martin Hawes reckons a bare minimum of $5000 across 10 different stocks).

So which approach do I choose… the stupidest one, of course!

I buy stocks directly, in $5000 parcels, with the idea being achieving diversification over time.

I’m well aware I would do better simply by funneling $$$ straight into a passive fund, but enjoy picking stocks and reckon it keeps me motivated.

Brokerage with ANZ securities (a bare-bones online broker) works out to a one-off 0.6 per cent.

I try to make purchases using some basic value investing strategies. So far I have had some terrific clangers and some good successes.

In future I’ll almost certainly divert half my savings into passive allocation so that I can stop sabotaging my FI journey for the sake of a bit of fun.

For now it’s such small amounts of money that it’s not a huge issue.

As always, DYOR!

If anyone’s really new to the market, here’s a super basic article that might help:
http://www.stuff.co.nz/business/money/8670931/Dummies-guide-to-the-sharemarket

And here’s why I reckon passive investment is the way to go for most people:
http://www.stuff.co.nz/business/money/9338268/Every-win-balanced-by-a-loss

« Last Edit: January 07, 2015, 03:50:33 PM by RichERich »

Less

• Stubble
    • Journal
« Reply #46 on: January 07, 2015, 03:53:52 PM »
Hey all,

I was going to start trying to do a better job of tracking my spending this year. I went on line to check out Mint since everyone raves about it, only to be disappointed as it is not available in NZ.

Does anyone else have a good suggestion for how to track spending? I used Xero personal at one stage but that has been cut. I use Track my spending in ASB banking at the moment but somehow that just gets me confused as i use a series of accounts to bucket my incoming , joint and personal outgoings, as well as my savings each month.

Less

• Stubble
    • Journal
« Reply #47 on: January 07, 2015, 03:55:44 PM »

So which approach do I choose… the stupidest one, of course!

I buy stocks directly, in $5000 parcels, with the idea being achieving diversification over time.

I try to make purchases using some basic value investing strategies. So far I have had some terrific clangers and some good successes.

In future I’ll almost certainly divert half my savings into passive allocation so that I can stop sabotaging my FI journey for the sake of a bit of fun.

For now it’s such small amounts of money that it’s not a huge issue.

This quite accurately describes me.

Annamal

• Bristles
« Reply #48 on: January 07, 2015, 07:02:11 PM »
Happy New Year one and all! May 2015 be prosperous for all of us.

I've taken the liberty of grouping people by location in case we can get the numbers for a meet-up at some point. Sorry if I missed anyone, and please any other lurkers holla at me and I'll add you to the post.

Thanks for taking on the organising =)

I'm another Wellingtonian.

homehandymum

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #49 on: January 07, 2015, 07:59:57 PM »
I'm in the 'South of Christchurch' group :)