Author Topic: Moab, Utah, USA meetup October 18 - 22, 2018  (Read 98045 times)

Daisy

• Handlebar Stache
Re: Moab, Utah, USA meetup October 18 - 22, 2018
« Reply #250 on: November 24, 2017, 11:31:40 AM »
Although what could be better than going to Canyonlands with a bunch of my new Internet, outdoorsy friends? I can't think of much...

Just so you aren't disappointed we are staying at Canyonlands RV Park in the middle of Moab. It's really got nothing to do with Canyonlands National Park - although you can drive from one to the other in ~45mins.

OK, thanks.

I'd probably turn it into a longer vacation anyways, so I'd go check it out.

I love the west/southwest US...so I am sure it will be wonderful.

NinetyFour

• CMTO 2023 Attendees
  • Walrus Stache
« Reply #251 on: November 24, 2017, 11:37:31 AM »
For those that have not (fully) committed yet and are flying in, can we just bring a sleeping bag and sneak into someone's tent?

It's either that or the yurts or cabins for me.

Daisy--I will be sleeping in my truck/camper.  I can also bring my tent (and rain fly), which you are welcome to use at my site.  It's a 2 person tent, so it should be plenty big for you.  Sound good?

Sure, that is very generous of you.

Now I just need to decide if I am going. I am over 50% committed, but have to see what else I have going on in 2018. Although what could be better than going to Canyonlands with a bunch of my new Internet, outdoorsy friends? I can't think of much...

It will be awesome!!

And, if you can either arrive early or stay later, I may be interested in sharing a yurt with you if we can find one in the area, if you'd be up for that.  Unless you want the solo yurt experience!  :)

arebelspy

• Administrator
  • Senior Mustachian
« Reply #252 on: November 24, 2017, 12:12:14 PM »
If the Smith ones are all taken, can we add more to the Smith group?

How far are the RV spots?

I can certainly call again and ask to reserve more spots to be held until December 21.  I wonder if we should reserve a few at the end of Row 7 (104, 105, 106).  That way, we would "control" the noise level in that area.  Although, who knows, maybe our group will be rowdier than anyone else!

I think you should. Either control the noise, or contain it. But be close together either way. ;)
I am a former teacher who accumulated a bunch of real estate, retired at 29, spent some time traveling the world full time and am now settled with three kids.
If you want to know more about me, this Business Insider profile tells the story pretty well.
I (rarely) blog at AdventuringAlong.com. Check out the Now page to see what I'm up to currently.

NinetyFour

• CMTO 2023 Attendees
  • Walrus Stache
« Reply #253 on: November 24, 2017, 12:19:43 PM »
If the Smith ones are all taken, can we add more to the Smith group?

I can certainly call again and ask to reserve more spots to be held until December 21.  I wonder if we should reserve a few at the end of Row 7 (104, 105, 106).  That way, we would "control" the noise level in that area.  Although, who knows, maybe our group will be rowdier than anyone else!

I think you should. Either control the noise, or contain it. But be close together either way. ;)

OK--done.  Kendra has reserved the "top" 4 sites in Row 7 for us (103 - 106).  She will hold them until December 21, just like the others.  These sites have water and electricity, so they are a little more expensive.  Please call the RV place directly to snag one of these sites, if you'd like one.

https://highwaywestvacations.com/properties/canyonlands
800-644-9113

arebelspy

• Administrator
  • Senior Mustachian
« Reply #254 on: November 24, 2017, 12:27:59 PM »
I called to book an RV site, no answer, left a voicemail.

I did it between when I posted that and when you called. Weird that you got through and I didn't. They must like you. :)
I am a former teacher who accumulated a bunch of real estate, retired at 29, spent some time traveling the world full time and am now settled with three kids.
If you want to know more about me, this Business Insider profile tells the story pretty well.
I (rarely) blog at AdventuringAlong.com. Check out the Now page to see what I'm up to currently.

NinetyFour

• CMTO 2023 Attendees
  • Walrus Stache
« Reply #255 on: November 24, 2017, 12:31:00 PM »
Maybe she was busy talking with another MMM person!  :)

They have been good returning calls, so I'm glad you left a voicemail.

avrex

• Bristles
« Reply #256 on: November 24, 2017, 02:07:02 PM »
Booked!

Tent site.  Row 7.

Mind you, at this point, my probability still stands at 60% for attending.
I hope to have a clearer picture of my attendance by March 2018.
If I can't go, I will definitely post here to let others know that the site is available.

Once I confirm my attendance, I would also be willing to share my site with one other tenter.
Besides, I may need to defer some the costs of this pricey* campground. :)
(Also, I may charge Row 8 people if they want to run an extension cord to my site.  LOL.)

*I need to remind myself that this is the cost of a city campground.  I was quoted $219.50 for the four nights ($54.88 per night), by Kendra.  At least this is better than the $70 per night that I thought was mentioned up thread.

In the meantime, I'm very excited for the chance to go back to Moab, Utah.
But more importantly, I'm excited to hang out with like-minded MMM folk like yourself.

I've booked the same dates as NinetyFour stated above.  Checking in on Thurs Oct 18th and checking out on the morning of Mon Oct 22nd. 
I will probably head outside of Moab for some camping/hiking/biking on the dates before and/or after these MMM dates.

**  Also, I had no luck with the 1-800 number from Canada - I had to call them direct at 435-259-6848.  Not sure if anyone else has run into this!  **
I had no problem with the 1-800 from Canada.  Perhaps it was just a glitch for you.
@ToTheMoon, are you in Row 7 or 8?

Row 8  (Sites 110-113)
LWTG and Stasher ~ tent site booked
RetireCanada ~ tent site booked
Aperture ~ tent site booked
NinetyFour ~ tent site booked

Row 7 (Sites 103-106)
avrex ~ tent site booked

« Last Edit: November 24, 2017, 06:25:36 PM by avrex »

elledub

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #257 on: November 24, 2017, 06:18:30 PM »
I booked an RV site :-) I've never, ever, ever spent this much to park my RV before (gulp) but I'm excited to come and meet some MMM followers.

I may be by myself or may have 2 teenagers with me. They will be a lot more interested in hanging out at the pool than with MMMers. Having access to a pool is quite a bit above our usual facilities available so they will likely be excited to come with me. These details will work themselves out much closer to go time.

I'll bring my mountain bike so let's plan some rides :-)

Thanks for organizing 94. If you find yourself over near Zion or in SW Utah before Oct '18 PM me and we can visit!

Retire-Canada

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #258 on: November 24, 2017, 06:39:11 PM »
PA I'll be in Moab 14 - 26 Oct 2018. If you feel like coming early and/or staying late to ride that would be fun.

NinetyFour

• CMTO 2023 Attendees
  • Walrus Stache
« Reply #259 on: November 24, 2017, 06:47:00 PM »
I booked an RV site :-) I've never, ever, ever spent this much to park my RV before (gulp) but I'm excited to come and meet some MMM followers.

I may be by myself or may have 2 teenagers with me. They will be a lot more interested in hanging out at the pool than with MMMers. Having access to a pool is quite a bit above our usual facilities available so they will likely be excited to come with me. These details will work themselves out much closer to go time.

I'll bring my mountain bike so let's plan some rides :-)

Thanks for organizing 94. If you find yourself over near Zion or in SW Utah before Oct '18 PM me and we can visit!

I have never been to Zion or Bryce!  I bet May (right after I retire) would be a perfect time to head that way.  If I do so, I'll be sure to let you know!

FrugalZony

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #260 on: November 24, 2017, 07:13:52 PM »
Haha, plugging away, I thought the same thing ;) But booked anyways!! Because I think, it's worth it, ya know!
RV sites are $69 and they will give you the Good Sams discount if your account is in good standing by the time you get to the RV park
so that's an extra 10% off!
We will probably hang on BLM land before and/or after those four days.

We booked our site, so we can join the Smith party.
Kendra called me back this am (I had left a message Wednesday around noon).

Here's a bit more info:

Smith party RV sites are in row 3, Smith party tent sites are in row 8
There are no basic RV sites without hookups for larger rigs (ours is 32 ft).
I tried to get a site with no services, but it seems they only allow that for smaller rigs.
If people are trying to share RV's an extra person on a RV site is only $5
They take a deposit of the first night
You can cancel up to three days prior and get your deposit back. If you cancel later, you'll forfeit your deposit.

As I said many times, we are planning to be there definitely once we commit. So we are not trying to just block a site.
We will actually REALLY try to make this.
But if something unforeseen happens with my folks and I'll have to leave the country, we may have to give up our spot.

Cherry Lane

• CM*MW 2023 Attendees
  • Handlebar Stache
« Reply #261 on: November 24, 2017, 07:19:57 PM »
I have never been to Zion or Bryce!  I bet May (right after I retire) would be a perfect time to head that way.  If I do so, I'll be sure to let you know!

Well I'm planning to be in Zion and Bryce in May, right after I retire!

NinetyFour

• CMTO 2023 Attendees
  • Walrus Stache
« Reply #262 on: November 24, 2017, 07:25:57 PM »

Well I'm planning to be in Zion and Bryce in May, right after I retire!

Awesome!  We should stay in touch, in case we happen to be out that way at the same time.  I didn't realize you are retiring so soon!

elledub

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
Moab, Utah, USA meetup October 18 - 22, 2018
« Reply #263 on: November 24, 2017, 07:26:26 PM »
PA I'll be in Moab 14 - 26 Oct 2018. If you feel like coming early and/or staying late to ride that would be fun.
I would love to and will come early and stay late when I have fired. Not there yet. Right now I have to make sure these teenagers get to school M - F!

Stasher

• Handlebar Stache
  • Power through Positivity
    • Mindful Explorer
« Reply #264 on: November 24, 2017, 07:55:06 PM »

I wrote all about it on my trip there after I stopped at Canyonlands and Arches NP last time. Check it all out on my website and I tracked all my costs to be a total MMM practitioner lol.
https://www.chrisistace.com/2016/01/02/going-for-it-a-solo-adventure/

arebelspy

• Administrator
  • Senior Mustachian
« Reply #265 on: November 24, 2017, 08:33:43 PM »
Booked!

I booked an RV site

Haha, plugging away, I thought the same thing ;) But booked anyways!!

Oh man, this just kicked up another level!

I keep playing phone tag with their office. Messages left on both sides.

Longwaytogo

• Magnum Stache
  • It is what it is!!
« Reply #266 on: November 25, 2017, 10:22:26 PM »
Oh man, this just kicked up another level!

I know right! This thing took off this weekend, like 8-9 sites booked already in ~4 days

Gonna be fun :)

CanuckExpat

• Magnum Stache
    • Freedom35
« Reply #267 on: November 26, 2017, 08:06:09 AM »
I left voice mail to try and book an RV site. Waiting to hear back.

NinetyFour

• CMTO 2023 Attendees
  • Walrus Stache
« Reply #268 on: November 26, 2017, 08:22:29 AM »
I left voice mail to try and book an RV site. Waiting to hear back.

Awesome!!  :)

CanuckExpat

• Magnum Stache
    • Freedom35
« Reply #269 on: November 29, 2017, 02:28:37 PM »
We're booked for those dates. Got an RV site in row six.

NinetyFour

• CMTO 2023 Attendees
  • Walrus Stache
« Reply #270 on: November 29, 2017, 02:36:25 PM »
We're booked for those dates. Got an RV site in row six.

Yay!!!  :D

CanuckExpat

• Magnum Stache
    • Freedom35
« Reply #271 on: December 01, 2017, 09:17:24 PM »

Rebel, Kendra said that the RV sites are at the end of Row 3.  I assume she means the "top" end, if you look at the map.  So they are 4 rows over.  :(

The RV sites that are booked as part of the SMITH group are in Row 3 because they are premium RV sites (accommodate larger rigs, and have full hookups).
If you are under a certain length (it was perhaps 25 ft?) and don't need sewage for the four days (there is a dump station at the campground) you can book a basic RV site in row six. There was availability there when I called. It would be closer to the tent sites in the group, and the same row as the cabins if anyone is taking those.

FrugalZony

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #272 on: December 01, 2017, 10:37:35 PM »

Rebel, Kendra said that the RV sites are at the end of Row 3.  I assume she means the "top" end, if you look at the map.  So they are 4 rows over.  :(

The RV sites that are booked as part of the SMITH group are in Row 3 because they are premium RV sites (accommodate larger rigs, and have full hookups).
If you are under a certain length (it was perhaps 25 ft?) and don't need sewage for the four days (there is a dump station at the campground) you can book a basic RV site in row six. There was availability there when I called. It would be closer to the tent sites in the group, and the same row as the cabins if anyone is taking those.
I believe it was even up to 30 ft IIRC, because I tried to get one and we just missed it by not very much (ours is 32 ft).
Those smaller ones are like $57 or so a day, but call to double check.

Also, we have a bunch of extra stuff that we'll happily share, as we'll be in the RV. We for sure have an extra tent and a sleeping bag, if that helps anyone.
So those of you flying in, if in doubt whether or not to bring a certain item, fell free to check with us if you can borrow from us for those few days.

jordanread

« Reply #273 on: December 02, 2017, 07:48:38 PM »
Well, I'm going. Sitting at 99% certainty, and have arrangements for a tent site (sharing with avrex, and taking over if he can't make it). MXT will most likely come too. We'll be tent camping. I am totally bringing our bikes, and this coming year is all about getting MXT comfortable on single track.

NinetyFour

• CMTO 2023 Attendees
  • Walrus Stache
« Reply #274 on: December 02, 2017, 07:57:23 PM »
Well, I'm going. Sitting at 99% certainty, and have arrangements for a tent site (sharing with avrex, and taking over if he can't make it). MXT will most likely come too. We'll be tent camping. I am totally bringing our bikes, and this coming year is all about getting MXT comfortable on single track.

Awesome!!  Will be great to see both of you there!!  :D

avrex

• Bristles
« Reply #275 on: December 03, 2017, 06:26:17 PM »
The following have booked a site at Canyonlands campground for the "Oct 18-22, 2018 - Moab, Utah" MMM Meet Up.

Row 3   (RV sites)
plugging away 
FrugalZony 
2Saving4Life

Row 6   (RV sites - smaller rigs)
CanuckExpat

Row 7 (Tent Sites 103-106)
avrex & jordanread

Row 8  (Tent Sites 110-113)
LWTG & Stasher
RetireCanada
Aperture
NinetyFour & Daisy

ToTheMoon ???
arebelspy ???

Campground map
« Last Edit: December 05, 2017, 09:13:32 PM by avrex »

Stasher

• Handlebar Stache
  • Power through Positivity
    • Mindful Explorer
« Reply #276 on: December 03, 2017, 07:20:59 PM »
Such an Awesome List !
I'm bringing my Hiking and MTB gear, ready for a great time. I plan on staying longer and hope to hit Arizona for some riding and then loop back up through California maybe.

Daisy

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #277 on: December 03, 2017, 09:30:20 PM »
I might as well sign up as definite. Thanks for the offer 94!

I will most likely fly in, unless I get a new-to-me car by then and maybe take a wild road trip out there.

I will plan a longer trip around then regardless of how I get there and see several parks while out there.

2Saving4Life

• Stubble
    • Evolving Escapades
« Reply #278 on: December 05, 2017, 09:10:30 AM »
The following have booked a site at Canyonlands campground for the "Oct 19-22, 2018 - Moab, Utah" MMM Meet Up.

Row 3   (RV sites)
plugging away 
FrugalZony 
2Saving4Life

CanuckExpat

avrex & jordanread

LWTG & Stasher
RetireCanada
Aperture
NinetyFour & Daisy

ToTheMoon ???
arebelspy ???

Campground map

We're also booked for those dates.  We got an RV site in Row 3 and added our name to the list.  Looking forward to meeting everyone. 

NinetyFour

• CMTO 2023 Attendees
  • Walrus Stache
« Reply #279 on: December 05, 2017, 09:18:02 AM »
Awesome!!!  :D

ToTheMoon

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #280 on: December 05, 2017, 01:13:00 PM »
The following have booked a site at Canyonlands campground for the "Oct 19-22, 2018 - Moab, Utah" MMM Meet Up.

Row 3   (RV sites)
plugging away 
FrugalZony 
2Saving4Life

CanuckExpat

avrex & jordanread

LWTG & Stasher
RetireCanada
Aperture
NinetyFour & Daisy
ToTheMoon

arebelspy ???

Campground map

We are row 8 as well - likely site 109, but I'm not 100% sure. . .

arebelspy

• Administrator
  • Senior Mustachian
« Reply #281 on: December 05, 2017, 02:50:19 PM »
Just booked the spot next to CanuckExpat (#87). Someone with a short RV should call and snag the 3rd and final spot in that row. :D

Row 3   (RV sites)
plugging away 
FrugalZony 
2Saving4Life

CanuckExpat
arebelspy + family

avrex & jordanread

LWTG & Stasher
RetireCanada
Aperture
NinetyFour & Daisy
ToTheMoon

Campground map

arebelspy

• Administrator
  • Senior Mustachian
« Reply #282 on: December 05, 2017, 03:39:51 PM »
Clarification: Thread title says 18th, the post I quoted says the 19th. Which is it?  I didn't mention dates, just the group name and she knew which one.

EDIT: I just told Ali the roster of this so far. We've met 9 of the other 13 people/couples (four of them multiple times), and all are great people! We are so pumped to go to this, and meet the new people and see friends again. And have our friends meet each other!

Everyone should totally be signing up for this!

Even if you're a maybe, you should sign up and put down the deposit, since it's 100% refundable until three days before. Sign up now and put down ~$60 and you get it all back if you have to cancel. But don't cancel. Come!!
« Last Edit: December 05, 2017, 03:54:05 PM by arebelspy »

2Saving4Life

• Stubble
    • Evolving Escapades
« Reply #283 on: December 05, 2017, 03:58:19 PM »
Clarification: Thread title says 18th, the post I quoted says the 19th. Which is it?  I didn't mention dates, just the group name and she knew which one.

The confirmation sent to my email is for Oct 18-22, so 4 nights.  I did mention the Smith group and dates when booking. I just went off the title and didn't even notice the list was different.

NinetyFour

• CMTO 2023 Attendees
  • Walrus Stache
« Reply #284 on: December 05, 2017, 04:01:34 PM »

EDIT: I just told Ali the roster of this so far. We've met 9 of the other 13 people/couples (four of them multiple times), and all are great people! We are so pumped to go to this, and meet the new people and see friends again. And have our friends meet each other!

Even if you're a maybe, you should sign up and put down the deposit, since it's 100% refundable until three days before. Sign up now and put down ~$60 and you get it all back if you have to cancel. But don't cancel. Come!!

Wouldn't it be awesome if 1/3 - 1/2 of the entire campground that weekend was full of MMMers!?

I think I mentioned that I would be arriving on the 18th (Thurs) and departing on the 22nd (Mon), but that not everyone would be able to spend that much time there.  The sites I reserved are for all four of those nights.  Not sure if that clarifies your question about dates or not...

Caoineag

• Pencil Stache
    • My Journal
« Reply #285 on: December 05, 2017, 04:02:12 PM »
Just booked the spot next to CanuckExpat (#87). Someone with a short RV should call and snag the 3rd and final spot in that row. :D
Campground map

Trying, left a message. We will see if when they call back.

NinetyFour

• CMTO 2023 Attendees
  • Walrus Stache
« Reply #286 on: December 05, 2017, 04:03:53 PM »
Campground map

Trying, left a message. We will see if when they call back.

Woo hoo!!  Would love to meet you and see your famous van!!  :)

arebelspy

• Administrator
  • Senior Mustachian
« Reply #287 on: December 05, 2017, 04:06:19 PM »
Wouldn't it be awesome if 1/3 - 1/2 of the entire campground that weekend was full of MMMers!?

That would be awesome. :D

I think I mentioned that I would be arriving on the 18th (Thurs) and departing on the 22nd (Mon), but that not everyone would be able to spend that much time there.  The sites I reserved are for all four of those nights.  Not sure if that clarifies your question about dates or not...

It does! Thanks!

Cork

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #288 on: December 05, 2017, 04:08:16 PM »
Just booked site 108 with two buddies, definitely will be bringing the mountain bikes.  Excited to meet everyone!

arebelspy

• Administrator
  • Senior Mustachian
« Reply #289 on: December 05, 2017, 04:19:22 PM »
Just booked site 108 with two buddies, definitely will be bringing the mountain bikes.  Excited to meet everyone!

Nice! That's all of Row 8 booked to Mustachians.

Let's start filling row 7, and the last RV spot in row 6. :D

The following have booked a site at Canyonlands campground for the "Oct 18-22, 2018 - Moab, Utah" MMM Meet Up.

Row 3   (Large RV Sites)
plugging away 
FrugalZony 
2Saving4Life

Row 6   (Small RV Sites)
CanuckExpat
arebelspy + family

avrex & jordanread

Row 8  (Tent Sites 108-113)
LWTG & Stasher
RetireCanada
Aperture
NinetyFour & Daisy
ToTheMoon
Cork + two buddies

Campground map
« Last Edit: December 05, 2017, 04:22:21 PM by arebelspy »

jordanread

« Reply #290 on: December 05, 2017, 04:22:05 PM »
I don't know. I kind of like the idea of avrex and I holding a monopoly on that row. :) This is going to be so much fun!!! And I get to drive. It's only 6(ish) hours away from me!

arebelspy

• Administrator
  • Senior Mustachian
« Reply #291 on: December 05, 2017, 04:23:20 PM »
It's only 6(ish) hours away from me!

Really?

Sounds like we may be headed to your place before or after. :P

Longwaytogo

• Magnum Stache
  • It is what it is!!
« Reply #292 on: December 05, 2017, 04:32:33 PM »
This is going to be so much fun!!!

Heck yeah, this thing is growing like crazy! I get excited every time this thread pops up even though it's like 10 months away!

Nice!! I have a 1/2 drive to airport, 4ish hour flight, then 4 hour drive from SLC to Moab...

Which brings me to my next point..to the recent date discussion it originally was listed as 19-22 (Friday to Monday) but 94 said she was booked 18-22 (Thursday to Monday) so I just did the same knowing I may only do 3 nights depending on flight cost/availability. But it seems like most folks are staying all four? So I may just do the same, certainly more bang for my buck travel time wise.

Typically only do 3 nights away from wife/kids but seems like it's worth an exception :)

Also just checked my email and there is no number listed, just says Smith group. So I'm assuming my site is between 108 and 113 but not sure how that was figured out, or I guess 94 knew which ones she requested maybe. Does everyone else' email give them an exact Site #?

jordanread

« Reply #293 on: December 05, 2017, 04:33:07 PM »

Really?

Sounds like we may be headed to your place before or after. :P

I'll send you the route. Let me know, and I can take a turkey out of the freezer before we leave. :)

Oh...7 hours.

jordanread

« Reply #294 on: December 05, 2017, 04:33:49 PM »
This is going to be so much fun!!!

Heck yeah, this thing is growing like crazy! I get excited every time this thread pops up even though it's like 10 months away!

Nice!! I have a 1/2 drive to airport, 4ish hour flight, then 4 hour drive from SLC to Moab...

Which brings me to my next point..to the recent date discussion it originally was listed as 19-22 (Friday to Monday) but 94 said she was booked 18-22 (Thursday to Monday) so I just did the same knowing I may only do 3 nights depending on flight cost/availability. But it seems like most folks are staying all four? So I may just do the same, certainly more bang for my buck travel time wise.

Typically only do 3 nights away from wife/kids but seems like it's worth an exception :)

Also just checked my email and there is no number listed, just says Smith group. So I'm assuming my site is between 108 and 113 but not sure how that was figured out, or I guess 94 knew which ones she requested maybe. Does everyone else' email give them an exact Site #?

You know...avrex did all that. I should ask him to forward me the email. :) I have it in my calendar, and that's all I need.

Daisy

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #295 on: December 05, 2017, 05:10:38 PM »

You will have met me twice by Moab time.

2Saving4Life

• Stubble
    • Evolving Escapades
« Reply #296 on: December 05, 2017, 05:12:25 PM »

Good question, I was wondering how everyone got site numbers also.  I asked when booking and was told she was not assigning us a site but we would be at the top of row 3. 

Email just says this

Arriving:        18 Oct 2018                Adults: 2                Site Type: CAN Premium PT FHU 50AMP       

Departing: 22 Oct 2018                Vehicles: 0        Group Name: Smith Group

arebelspy

• Administrator
  • Senior Mustachian
« Reply #297 on: December 05, 2017, 05:30:08 PM »
I asked for a site next to CanuckExpat, so I was told a specific number.

CanuckExpat

• Magnum Stache
    • Freedom35
« Reply #298 on: December 05, 2017, 08:36:16 PM »
Nice! That's all of Row 8 booked to Mustachians.

Let's start filling row 7, and the last RV spot in row 6. :D

Row six also has cabins to fill up! For anyone who doesn't want to tent or RV:
"The cabins have two sets of bunk beds that have a double on the bottom and a twin on the top. With the exception of our handicap cabin that has 3 twins and only one double. Our cabins also have A/C, heater, mini refrigerator, T.V., picnic table, and fire pit. The restrooms and showers are two rows away. "

I asked for a site next to CanuckExpat, so I was told a specific number.

That's funny, you made me check my email, and we don't have a site number in the email. Didn't think about it until this conversation. But good to know we probably have one

avrex

• Bristles
« Reply #299 on: December 05, 2017, 10:22:09 PM »
Yep, my bad.  In my quoted post, I should have put Oct 18.

My reservation is for arrival Thur Oct 18, leaving on the morning of Mon Oct 22.

It also shows "Smith Group" even though I asked for a specific site in row 7.  It doesn't matter.  This will be fun.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2017, 10:26:14 PM by avrex »