Author Topic: Camp Mustache NW 2017 - Tickets Sold  (Read 10664 times)

LostGirl

• Bristles
Camp Mustache NW 2017 - Tickets Sold
« on: March 20, 2017, 02:19:42 PM »
*Edited once sold, tickets no longer available

*edited to correct subject.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2017, 10:13:53 AM by Pennycounter »

LostGirl

• Bristles
Re: Camp Mustache NW 2017 -- Two Tickets Available
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2017, 02:24:21 PM »
I have someone interested in one of the tickets so I would split them, if desired. 

2Saving4Life

• Stubble
    • Evolving Escapades
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2017, 09:22:56 AM »
Have you contacted the organizers?  At the end of the you got in email says this 

"Please contact us if you have any questions about the event or getting your ticket. The tickets are non-refundable, but we will have a waiting list if for some reason you will need to exchange it with someone."

LostGirl

• Bristles
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2017, 03:48:35 PM »
Yep, I did contact them and they told me they aren't keeping a wait list and i could post them on Facebook.

Cherry Lane

• CM*MW 2023 Attendees
  • Handlebar Stache
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2017, 09:11:32 PM »
Yep, I did contact them and they told me they aren't keeping a wait list and i could post them on Facebook.

Well that's interesting, since my lottery rejection email came with this note:
"We’ve started a wait list using the same random number ranking that we used for the lottery. So if lottery recipients are unable to attend, we’ll let you know individually that a ticket is available for you."

CrashStash

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
Re: Camp Mustache NW 2017 - Tickets Sold
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2017, 07:31:18 PM »
This ticket has also been sold, as of April 3rd!

Longtime poster using a new account to hopefully make a sale (while keeping regular account anonymous).

I have 1 ticket available for Camp Mustache 2017 outside Seattle May 26-29 available. I was super pumped to win the lottery and get to go, but alas, I am now relocating around that time and will need to dedicate the vacation time and money to that endeavor. I have also contacted the organizers, and they did provide one name to try contacting but that person wasn't interested anymore. It seems they aren't wanting to help facilitate trades anymore, and labeled that wording to the contrary as being outdated.

The price is $420 (same as I paid). I believe a simple paypal transfer and then an email to the organizers about the name change are all that is necessary!

Let me know by messaging me! I will also post a new message as well, but in case anyone checks this thread, I have 1 ticket for sale as of March 29th, 2017.

« Last Edit: April 03, 2017, 07:41:05 PM by CrashStash »

NWCamper

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2017, 03:11:42 PM »
Hi,

Sorry if not posting in the right place.  Will be first time visitor to camp in Seattle this year.  Has anyone received any additional information since purchasing tickets?  I've tried contacting the help email/phone number but haven't received any responses.  I believe there was more info that was forthcoming in March, but I haven't received anything.

Appreciate the help!

LostGirl

• Bristles
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2017, 06:04:33 AM »
I know I sold my tickets but I haven't seen anything else from the organizers. When I was going through the information it did say they were sending out lots of information and access to a private forum, etc.  I'm sure they are working on it as this is a labor of love for them and not a for profit venture!