Author Topic: Anyone in CT?  (Read 677 times)

CurranBishop

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
Anyone in CT?
« on: April 06, 2017, 03:28:45 PM »
Hi, I'm in the process of moving to the greater New Haven area and am wondering who's around/what's going on in CT? (I saw a thread of discussion from a couple years ago, but wasn't sure who's still active)

CurranBishop

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
Re: Anyone in CT?
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2017, 03:30:20 PM »
Oops, sorry for the double post - had an internet glitch and didn't see the reply...

nushagak

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2017, 06:37:24 AM »
We've moved away, but I suspect there are some other CT-based mustachians still.

justchecking

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2017, 01:11:50 PM »
Here in New Haven.  Living the mustachian life and would love to share knowledge and beers.

lchu

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2017, 07:03:58 PM »
Also New Haven -- long time lurker on the forums, just getting into posting.

Captain Cactus

• Stubble
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2017, 10:31:58 PM »
Anybody still in CT?  Feel like I'm on an island.

Roadrunner53

• Stubble
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2018, 09:04:14 AM »
Think twice about moving to CT. Very expensive state to live in and Government is out of money: has laid off lots of State workers. State is pretty boring. Lots of fairs all over the place. Free concerts on the greens in certain towns. Farmers markets here and there. Lots of good restaurants scattered in CT. State is pretty boring if you ask me. Guess it depends on what you are into. Weather is ever changing and snow creates challenges in clean up and driving. There has been a mass exodus of people leaving CT and corporations too. Wouldn't recommend coming to CT. I want to move myself but not sure where to go. I hate heat and humidity. Weather patterns seem to be changing all over USA so some warm states are getting snow and ice like never before. Good luck if you move to CT.