Author Topic: When you start hearing the phase “how’s your 201k” - that’s near the bottom  (Read 948 times)

FrugalSaver

• Pencil Stache
That’s how it’s been the last 2 times I’ve been heavily invested in a crash

Anyone hearing anything like that yet?

Today Italy started refusing ventilators to patients over 60 to ration supplies.  The fear and reality will be ramping up still I believe

-Captains log Star date 3/22/20

HPstache

• Magnum Stache

Today Italy started refusing ventilators to patients over 60 to ration supplies.  The fear and reality will be ramping up still I believe

I've said it FWIW.  Its definitely in my top 5 financial jokes.

Buffaloski Boris

• Handlebar Stache

I saw that article. Ventilators will be rationed to those most likely to survive. The stimulus package hasn’t been approved yet. Plus Gov. Cuomo noting up to 12 week lockdowns necessary.

Monday will be another interesting day.

Bottom is not in.

marty998

• Walrus Stache
Parts of the swabs used in testing kits worldwide are manufactured in Northern Italy near Milan of all places...

American GenX

• Pencil Stache

I hadn't heard it, but think we have a ways to go before we hit bottom.

bwall

• Handlebar Stache
The virus is starting to hit in the USA right now.

Senator Rand Paul just got diagnosed, former Real Madrid (soccer club) owner, manager, whatever, died today. For three days in a row, Italy has announced the most COVID 19 deaths ever (thank you for telling us the truth, Italy. Unlike China and Iran). More states in the US are shutting down.

My crystal ball says Monday the 23rd is going to be a bad day for the market. DJIA will be lower one week from today and in two weeks will be even lower still.

Keep your powder dry. The 201k jokes haven't even started yet--what's to laugh about? There's still hopes of a sharp, quick, V-shaped rebound. Those hopes must be eternally dashed before the bear market will end. Morbid, gallows humor only blossoms once all hope is gone.

Wow, a phone plan for fifteen bucks!