Author Topic: VTI + BND vs VTI + Money Market ?  (Read 1159 times)

JenniferW

  • Bristles
  • ***
  • Posts: 325
VTI + BND vs VTI + Money Market ?
« on: January 11, 2019, 02:52:05 PM »
Say I wanted to only invest 60% into VTI, should I put the remaining 40% in BND or leave in Money Market?  Money Market is around 2.25% interest lately.   To be honest I don't know much about bonds.  Stocks, money market & savings accounts make sense to me.  I suppose I'll learn more in these other investing/retirement books I'll be picking up from library today.  (Boglehead Guide to Investing, Boglehead Guide to Retirement, Walk down Wall Street, etc..)

JenniferW

  • Bristles
  • ***
  • Posts: 325
Re: VTI + BND vs VTI + Money Market ?
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2019, 03:30:58 PM »