Author Topic: Thoughts on WEED stocks  (Read 3178 times)

JJ saves

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
  • save now save later
Thoughts on WEED stocks
« on: November 02, 2015, 08:37:01 PM »
Hello all!

Anyone invest in weed stocks if so which ones. I invest in GRNH and today went up 60%. 

Heckler

• Handlebar Stache
Re: Thoughts on WEED stocks
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2015, 10:12:44 PM »
Up 60% in a day! eh?   Funny, my coworker was trying to sell me some today too, but I'm not buyin.

powskier

• Bristles
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2015, 10:30:28 PM »
OTC stocks....have fun with that. Let us know how it goes when you try to sell and lock in all that gain...
You may be genuine and I may be mistaken, but your post raises my "pump and dump" hackles, may not be the best forum for this.

JJ saves

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
  • save now save later
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2015, 10:49:34 AM »
I am genuine and was just asking if any one else invest in any weed stocks. This is more of a fun money stock that i own only 1% of my total investments. All my other cash is tied up in vanguard index funds. I can assure you its not a pump n dump. Just wanted to hear any possible info or thoughts.

rmendpara

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2015, 07:39:27 PM »
Not yet. If there are any businesses that come up and grow (no pun intended) if/when it's legalized in a few states, I'd certainly be open to investing, but a $6m market cap stock isn't something I'd be very interested in. If you enjoy gambling, then no different than a trip to Vegas, but don't confuse it with investing... unless you have some sort of skill or other ifnormation which helps you do it well.

JJ saves

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
  • save now save later
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2015, 09:38:26 PM »
i do agree its risky but i don't see it as a trip to vegas. As i said before its only 1% of my entire investments. GRNH seems to have potential with multiple avenues such as, modular grow rooms, light deprivation greenhouses ,and DYI Solar Systems. Not only do they focus on medical and recreational marijuana sectors. They provide outdoor agricultural science systems serving both the consumer and commercial farming markets. Recently they signed Sweet Leaf Hydroponics as a NorCal reseller. Sweet Leaf, is the central valley’s largest full service reseller of advanced gardening systems, hydroponics, general gardening supplies and specialized nutrients for legal cannabis cultivators. In the next fiscal year they plan 12 resellers throughout the United States.

Market cap is small i totally agree, but the potential of 18 U.S. states legalizing recreational marijuana in the next five years with an estimated 10.2 Billion Market. As with all my investments im in it for the long haul.

shotgunwilly

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2015, 08:02:25 AM »
i do agree its risky but i don't see it as a trip to vegas. As i said before its only 1% of my entire investments. GRNH seems to have potential with multiple avenues such as, modular grow rooms, light deprivation greenhouses ,and DYI Solar Systems. Not only do they focus on medical and recreational marijuana sectors. They provide outdoor agricultural science systems serving both the consumer and commercial farming markets. Recently they signed Sweet Leaf Hydroponics as a NorCal reseller. Sweet Leaf, is the central valley’s largest full service reseller of advanced gardening systems, hydroponics, general gardening supplies and specialized nutrients for legal cannabis cultivators. In the next fiscal year they plan 12 resellers throughout the United States.

Market cap is small i totally agree, but the potential of 18 U.S. states legalizing recreational marijuana in the next five years with an estimated 10.2 Billion Market. As with all my investments im in it for the long haul.

You're right.... You have better odds going and putting all of that money on black.