Author Topic: New portfolio tools for worldwide Mustachians  (Read 2359 times)

Tyler

• Handlebar Stache
New portfolio tools for worldwide Mustachians
« on: May 01, 2017, 11:31:39 AM »
One of the cool things about MMM is how the concepts are truly international, and I've always enjoyed the large number of Canadians, Australians, and people from all around the world on the forums.  But when it comes to investing discussions, the vast majority of study (not just here, but everywhere) focuses solely on the US market.   Well I just finished a bunch of work aimed at changing that, and thought you might be interested.  Portfolio Charts now works for Australian, Canadian, German, UK, and US investors, with more countries to come!

https://portfoliocharts.com/2017/04/29/portfolio-charts-is-going-global/

I personally find the new Withdrawal Rates calculator particularly interesting.  It's basically a custom Trinity study for personalized portfolios in any country, and seeing how withdrawal rates vary around the world is fascinating.  All of the calculators share the same country options, so there's something there for everybody.

Feedback is always welcome.  Enjoy!

dividendman

• Handlebar Stache
Re: New portfolio tools for worldwide Mustachians
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2017, 12:27:49 PM »
Tyler, thanks for this. It's a great tool.

Tyler

• Handlebar Stache
Re: New portfolio tools for worldwide Mustachians
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2017, 09:23:23 AM »
FYI -- you can now also browse Australian, Canadian, German, and British portfolios the same way you can the American versions.  All numbers are already adjusted for exchange rates and local inflation, so it's really easy to explore options best suited for your particular situation.  And don't forget that if you don't care for the default percentages the calculators are all fully customizable. 

Happy portfolio hunting!

Wow, a phone plan for fifteen bucks!