Author Topic: Name Your Top 5 Largest Held Individual Stocks  (Read 26404 times)

Gomo

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
Re: Name Your Top 5 Largest Held Individual Stocks
« Reply #50 on: March 18, 2015, 11:06:23 AM »
MO
PM
XOM
GPOR
BMY

Metta

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #51 on: March 18, 2015, 02:21:35 PM »

I'm not criticizing. I'm just out of my depth on this, find it intriguing, and am puzzled as to how I would evaluate it. I think it is likely that gas and oil prices will return to their previous high levels and that this is a good time to buy them since they are so severely discounted on the market. Our normal rule is to avoid things we don't understand and can't mentally pull apart. This falls into that category, but I was gobsmacked to see a P/E that low in the market we are in currently. A fifteen year time-span is actually short for how we look at stocks we want to buy and the way this thing is built it looks like it works more like a bond than a typical stock, except more speculative. But as I said, I'm out of my depth.

No worries.  I'm not accusing you of being critical :-)

My area of work expertise pre-FIRE was financial analyst for an oilfield services firm.  This kind of structure is something I happen to know well.  Chesapeake is top notch in technology and reservoir management and I wanted exposure to them that didn't include exposure to then CEO Aubrey McClendon (who is basically a modern cowboy/capitalist/wildcatter at heart).  Oil can go either a long way down or a long way up in the short term.  (nobody EVER knows!)  Over longish periods of time, it has to settle in around the marginal cost of production for the marginal producers.  For WTI crude, that is about 60 a barrel.  That's just how the market works...

Totally agree you should avoid this (or anything else) if it is outside your circle of competence.

That's fascinating! It's interesting to me that you chose to invest in this way instead trading oil as a commodity. It really shows the difference between people who have the level of expertise you do and someone who does not. One of the challenges in life is being able to identify what is in one's circle of competence, I think. Thank you for the look inside how you think about this.

jmusic

• Bristles
« Reply #52 on: March 18, 2015, 04:44:16 PM »

Those are the only five I own single shares in. Plan is to buy one or two in Statoil, to be able to vote against oil sand production, and maybe something in Kongsberggruppen.

Voting with "one or two" (shares?) for a company with 3 BILLION shares outstanding won't matter one iota.

Malaysia41

• Magnum Stache
    • My mmm journal
« Reply #53 on: March 19, 2015, 05:51:13 AM »
LEH  (Lehman Brothers)
WCOM (Worldcom)
ENE (Enron)
WBVN (Webvan)
NRTLQ (Nortel Networks)

edit: came back and spelled out the names.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2015, 06:03:45 AM by Malaysia41 »

KBecks2

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #54 on: March 19, 2015, 06:12:56 AM »
AAPL
AFSI
SWKS
FB
AMT

LordSquidworth

• Stubble
« Reply #55 on: March 19, 2015, 04:42:39 PM »

I'm not criticizing. I'm just out of my depth on this, find it intriguing, and am puzzled as to how I would evaluate it. I think it is likely that gas and oil prices will return to their previous high levels and that this is a good time to buy them since they are so severely discounted on the market. Our normal rule is to avoid things we don't understand and can't mentally pull apart. This falls into that category, but I was gobsmacked to see a P/E that low in the market we are in currently. A fifteen year time-span is actually short for how we look at stocks we want to buy and the way this thing is built it looks like it works more like a bond than a typical stock, except more speculative. But as I said, I'm out of my depth.

No worries.  I'm not accusing you of being critical :-)

My area of work expertise pre-FIRE was financial analyst for an oilfield services firm.  This kind of structure is something I happen to know well.  Chesapeake is top notch in technology and reservoir management and I wanted exposure to them that didn't include exposure to then CEO Aubrey McClendon (who is basically a modern cowboy/capitalist/wildcatter at heart).  Oil can go either a long way down or a long way up in the short term.  (nobody EVER knows!)  Over longish periods of time, it has to settle in around the marginal cost of production for the marginal producers.  For WTI crude, that is about 60 a barrel.  That's just how the market works...

Totally agree you should avoid this (or anything else) if it is outside your circle of competence.

I did some reading on it today, it appears the price decline isn't so much the price of oil but the wells themselves have had declining output. While the price drop is hedged till late in 2015, it's not enough, and only for oil.

valk001

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #56 on: March 19, 2015, 04:57:09 PM »
1. HCLP
2. TSLA
3. V
4. MA
5. MSFT

nazar

• Stubble
« Reply #57 on: March 19, 2015, 08:37:24 PM »
ORCL
PSX
DIS
MO
JNJ

Seeing this thread reminds me of Jim Cramer's "Am I Diversified"

marketnonsenses

« Reply #58 on: March 20, 2015, 07:30:05 AM »
Why does everyone have AAPL? I think it is kind of funny. It shows how things become popular and trend.

Metta

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #59 on: March 20, 2015, 07:42:17 AM »
Why does everyone have AAPL? I think it is kind of funny. It shows how things become popular and trend.

Or it may be the reverse. Perhaps owning Apple makes people optimistic about the chance of early retirement. Our AAPL stock has increased 70 times in value from when we first bought it. While 75% of our portfolio is in mutual funds, owning a winning stock like Apple does make us pretty cheery. :)

frugalnacho

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #60 on: March 20, 2015, 07:56:37 AM »

Just look at the price chart for AAPL.  Pretty much anyone that owned it more than a few years ago has seen a price explosion, likely growing that stock to their largest holding.  It would be hard to hold it and NOT have it become your dominate single stock unless you were selling it off to rebalance.

UnleashHell

• Walrus Stache
  • Chapter IV - A New ... er.. something
« Reply #61 on: March 20, 2015, 08:27:25 AM »
LVLT
BAC
BP
C
MA

fartface

• Bristles
    • money apple
« Reply #62 on: March 20, 2015, 09:22:18 AM »
GLP
MCD
AT&T
GE
BAC & C (bought these at the bottom on a whim after the 2008 crash)

The rest (majority) of my investments are in:
Brokerage
VDADX
VTSAX
VGSLX (REIT)
VGHCX (Healthcare)

IRA
VYM (ETF)

403b through my employer
VIIIX (vanguard index)
VMCIX (vanguard mid-cap)
VSCIX (vanguard small-cap)

Rika Non

• Stubble
« Reply #63 on: March 20, 2015, 01:49:12 PM »
SLB
PCM
JPM
ORAN
GLW

Rika Non

• Stubble
« Reply #64 on: March 20, 2015, 01:55:53 PM »

Not just AAPL, quite a bit of JNJ also.

Terrestrial

• Bristles
« Reply #65 on: March 20, 2015, 02:36:16 PM »
AAPL
SBUX
BRK-B
GOOGL
LUV

I didn't closely examine everyone's posts but I was quasi surprised to see no other airlines.  Not historically my favorite group but have been beasts over the last 6 months with oil's plummet.

I will second the sentiment that AAPL has become a large position just by nature of it's explosive growth for those of us who have held it for a longer period of time.

a1smith

• Bristles
« Reply #66 on: March 21, 2015, 08:38:05 PM »
GLP
MCD
AT&T
GE

Brokerage
VDADX
VTSAX
VGSLX (REIT)
VGHCX (Healthcare)

IRA
VYM (ETF)

403b through my employer
VIIIX (vanguard index)
VMCIX (vanguard mid-cap)

The three Admiral funds you have in your brokerage account have corresponding ETF's.

VDADX -> VIG
VTSAX -> VTI
VGSLX -> VNQ

If your brokerage account is with Vanguard they can do a switch from mutual fund to ETF for you (if you want).  It is just a different share class of the same fund so it is not a sale/purchase; it is a tax free transfer.  You might even be able to do it with another broker but I am not sure.

For VGHCX, Vanguard has two Admiral funds for health care but minimums are high - VGHAX is $50K, VHCIX is $100K.  However, VHCIX has corresponding ETF (VHT) which has only 0.12% ER and it outperforms VGHCX.  See five year comparison plot here http://www.nasdaq.com/aspx/mutual-fund-chart.aspx?timeframe=5y&index=&symbol=VGHCX&symbol=VHT&selected=VGHCX

fartface

• Bristles
    • money apple
« Reply #67 on: March 22, 2015, 12:25:35 PM »
GLP
MCD
AT&T
GE

Brokerage
VDADX
VTSAX
VGSLX (REIT)
VGHCX (Healthcare)

IRA
VYM (ETF)

403b through my employer
VIIIX (vanguard index)
VMCIX (vanguard mid-cap)

The three Admiral funds you have in your brokerage account have corresponding ETF's.

VDADX -> VIG
VTSAX -> VTI
VGSLX -> VNQ

If your brokerage account is with Vanguard they can do a switch from mutual fund to ETF for you (if you want).  It is just a different share class of the same fund so it is not a sale/purchase; it is a tax free transfer.  You might even be able to do it with another broker but I am not sure.

For VGHCX, Vanguard has two Admiral funds for health care but minimums are high - VGHAX is $50K, VHCIX is $100K.  However, VHCIX has corresponding ETF (VHT) which has only 0.12% ER and it outperforms VGHCX.  See five year comparison plot here http://www.nasdaq.com/aspx/mutual-fund-chart.aspx?timeframe=5y&index=&symbol=VGHCX&symbol=VHT&selected=VGHCX

Why would I want to? Is there a big difference between admiral shares and ETF?

My husband has his Roth with E*trade and bought VYM (ETF) 3 or 4 years ago on advice from a FI blogger. Problem is Etrade charges $19.99 fee to purchase Vanguard mutual funds or ETF's. Therefore, I'll likely rollover his Roth from E*T to VG before making the next Roth contribution and subsequent ETF purchase...likely more VYM as I'm happy w/its performance. That's about all I know about ETF's.

a1smith

• Bristles
« Reply #68 on: March 22, 2015, 01:41:14 PM »

My husband has his Roth with E*trade and bought VYM (ETF) 3 or 4 years ago on advice from a FI blogger. Problem is Etrade charges $19.99 fee to purchase Vanguard mutual funds or ETF's. Therefore, I'll likely rollover his Roth from E*T to VG before making the next Roth contribution and subsequent ETF purchase...likely more VYM as I'm happy w/its performance. That's about all I know about ETF's.

The Admiral shares and corresponding ETF's are invested in exactly the same stocks, just a different share class.  If you transfer IRA to VG then there are no transaction fees for fund or ETF.  One difference is with ETF you can buy/sell it anytime vs fund is at end of day, for long term this isn't an issue.  Also, minimum investment is 1 share if minimums are an issue.  Since you are already in Admiral funds that is not the case.  But, if you want to invest in another Admiral fund and don't have minimum you can buy ETF and get the lower ER.

With VHT, you can get into a better performing health care investment with the same low expense ratio (0.12%) as the Admiral fund VHCIX which has $100K minimum.

Here is VG's webpage discussing ETF's https://investor.vanguard.com/etf/

johnny847

• Magnum Stache
    • My Blog
« Reply #69 on: March 22, 2015, 02:26:09 PM »

The Admiral shares and corresponding ETF's are invested in exactly the same stocks, just a different share class.  If you transfer IRA to VG then there are no transaction fees for fund or ETF.  One difference is with ETF you can buy/sell it anytime vs fund is at end of day, for long term this isn't an issue.  Also, minimum investment is 1 share if minimums are an issue.  Since you are already in Admiral funds that is not the case.  But, if you want to invest in another Admiral fund and don't have minimum you can buy ETF and get the lower ER.

With VHT, you can get into a better performing health care investment with the same low expense ratio (0.12%) as the Admiral fund VHCIX which has $100K minimum.

a1smith, I don't know what you wanted to accomplish by pointing out that fartface can convert the Admiral shares versions of some of her funds to ETFs. The only upside you've mentioned is that you can buy/sell at any time during the day as opposed to at the end of the day. But I seriously can't imagine any scenario where you need some funds immediately that day.
Also, you can just place a MF sell order during the day, and it will process after business closing.
You also neglect to inform fartface of the bid/ask spread that exists on any stock or ETF. Now with Vanguard's ETFs, they've got a lot of trade volume, so the bid/ask spread is small. But if you want to bring up the miniscule benefit of being able to trade ETFs during the day as opposed to after business close, then you should include this downside too.

If you want to know of an actual benefit of converting Admiral shares to their ETF versions, here's one:
If you wish to donate relatively small amounts of appreciated shares to charity, it's not really possible to donate MFs directly because you'll break the minimum investments for it. But you can convert some MF shares to ETFs, and then donate those. ETFs are extremely portable and every brokerage should accept them. Also, their "minimum investment" is just one share.
I've done this in the past.

The argument for an ETF having a lower expense ratio than the investor shares is a valid argument. This usually isn't worth fretting over for most Vanguard funds, as most funds have a $10k minimum for admiral shares. In this instance though, it is $100k and worth considering.
However, if you wish to automate investments, it is not possible to automate investments into ETFs, whereas it is possible to automate investments to MFs.

peterpatch

• Stubble
« Reply #70 on: March 22, 2015, 05:44:37 PM »
1. BAX
2. BRK.B
3. BBL
4. DEO
5. HCP

I have a lot of cash and am doing a lot of indexing as well but that's about half the recently started stock portfolio right now.

a1smith

• Bristles
« Reply #71 on: March 22, 2015, 09:06:46 PM »

a1smith, I don't know what you wanted to accomplish by pointing out that fartface can convert the Admiral shares versions of some of her funds to ETFs. The only upside you've mentioned is that you can buy/sell at any time during the day as opposed to at the end of the day. But I seriously can't imagine any scenario where you need some funds immediately that day.
Also, you can just place a MF sell order during the day, and it will process after business closing.
You also neglect to inform fartface of the bid/ask spread that exists on any stock or ETF. Now with Vanguard's ETFs, they've got a lot of trade volume, so the bid/ask spread is small. But if you want to bring up the miniscule benefit of being able to trade ETFs during the day as opposed to after business close, then you should include this downside too.

If you want to know of an actual benefit of converting Admiral shares to their ETF versions, here's one:
If you wish to donate relatively small amounts of appreciated shares to charity, it's not really possible to donate MFs directly because you'll break the minimum investments for it. But you can convert some MF shares to ETFs, and then donate those. ETFs are extremely portable and every brokerage should accept them. Also, their "minimum investment" is just one share.
I've done this in the past.

The argument for an ETF having a lower expense ratio than the investor shares is a valid argument. This usually isn't worth fretting over for most Vanguard funds, as most funds have a $10k minimum for admiral shares. In this instance though, it is $100k and worth considering.
However, if you wish to automate investments, it is not possible to automate investments into ETFs, whereas it is possible to automate investments to MFs.

What I was trying to accomplish is provide information.  I mentioned if she is invested long term then there is no reason to do it (read both posts.)  I mention MF's trade at end of day.  Yes, I should have mentioned bid/ask.  But, if you are already planning on selling on a particular day and market is dropping you can make up bid/ask by selling early in the day instead of waiting for end of day NAV.

Another benefit of letting Vanguard do the tax free transfer is that it occurs at end of day prices while market is closed.  So, I close one day with MF's and open the next with ETF's.  If I did it myself I would have to place sell order for MF's at closing NAV but then when I buy ETF's the next day I would not be happy if there was a gap open on the plus side.  A gap open on the minus side would be a nice, though.

Another benefit of having ETF's vs Admiral MF's is the ability to asset allocate between your various investments and not worry about going below $10K.  That's why I am switching.  I currently have Admiral funds in a Vanguard account; I added Vanguard brokerage account and representative told me about tax free transfer from funds to ETF's because I told them about asset allocating my investments which was going to make a couple of them go below $10K.  This way, with ETF's, I can keep the lower expense ratio.

johnny847

• Magnum Stache
    • My Blog
« Reply #72 on: March 22, 2015, 09:13:38 PM »
But, if you are already planning on selling on a particular day and market is dropping you can make up bid/ask by selling early in the day instead of waiting for end of day NAV.
And what if the market closes high at the end of the day? There are numerous occasions when the stock market drops in the morning, and then closes higher by the end of the day. This sort of intra-day fluctuation is nothing worth optimizing, partly because it's unpredictable and partly because the gain is miniscule.

Another benefit of having ETF's vs Admiral MF's is the ability to asset allocate between your various investments and not worry about going below $10K.  That's why I am switching.  I currently have Admiral funds in a Vanguard account; I added Vanguard brokerage account and representative told me about tax free transfer from funds to ETF's because I told them about asset allocating my investments which was going to make a couple of them go below $10K.  This way, with ETF's, I can keep the lower expense ratio.

That's true, but you pretty much always end up with turd cash because you can only buy whole shares of ETFs. This turd cash can be viewed as a drag on your investment, and hence a higher implicit expense ratio.

By the way, the correct term is conversion, not transfer.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2015, 09:21:55 PM by johnny847 »

whiskeyjack

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #73 on: March 22, 2015, 09:19:26 PM »
AAPL
BRK-B
AMZN
PM
MO

And to answer "why AAPL" - I bought a modest amount in 2008 and haven't sold any yet.   AMZN was a higher percentage but I just sold half the position.

innerscorecard

• Pencil Stache
    • Inner Scorecard - Where financial independence, value investing and life meet
« Reply #74 on: March 22, 2015, 09:45:54 PM »
Fun thread. Will be very interesting to look back on it in a few years. I'm sure I will rue posting the below due to it showing my stupidity!

For me (they are not at all equally weighted, but they are my five largest holdings):

AAPL
BAC-WTA
BH
SFTBY
YHOO

a1smith

• Bristles
« Reply #75 on: March 22, 2015, 10:03:51 PM »
But, if you are already planning on selling on a particular day and market is dropping you can make up bid/ask by selling early in the day instead of waiting for end of day NAV.
And what if the market closes high at the end of the day? There are numerous occasions when the stock market drops in the morning, and then closes higher by the end of the day. This sort of intra-day fluctuation is nothing worth optimizing, partly because it's unpredictable and partly because the gain is miniscule.

That's true, but you pretty much always end up with turd cash because you can only buy whole shares of ETFs. This turd cash can be viewed as a drag on your investment, and hence a higher implicit expense ratio.

By the way, the correct term is conversion, not transfer.

What if the market goes higher?  You win some, you lose some.  Same issue with buying or selling a mutual fund one day sooner or later.

The lowest price ETF I will have is $40.72 now (VWO) so at most that's how much cash I will have.  I won't worry about having an ~0.025% cash position.  Or, maybe I'll keep one Admiral fund (with highest asset allocation % so it is always >$10K) so it can eat the turd cash. :-)

The Vanguard rep called it a transfer; I'll ask when I call in again.

a1smith

• Bristles
« Reply #76 on: March 22, 2015, 10:09:41 PM »
I think I figured it out.  It is both a transfer and a conversion.  The MF's are in my Vanguard Roth IRA account (only MF's allowed).  I had to open a Vanguard Roth IRA brokerage account to buy/sell ETF's.  So, they will transfer the MF's from original  account to the brokerage account and then do the conversion to ETF's.

johnny847

• Magnum Stache
    • My Blog
« Reply #77 on: March 22, 2015, 10:15:15 PM »
What if the market goes higher?  You win some, you lose some.  Same issue with buying or selling a mutual fund one day sooner or later.

That's exactly why I said
This sort of intra-day fluctuation is nothing worth optimizing, partly because it's unpredictable and partly because the gain is miniscule.

The lowest price ETF I will have is $40.72 now (VWO) so at most that's how much cash I will have.  I won't worry about having an ~0.025% cash position.  Or, maybe I'll keep one Admiral fund (with highest asset allocation % so it is always >$10K) so it can eat the turd cash. :-)
Haha yea I absorb the turd cash into shares of VBMFX.

Honestly the no automatic investment thing is the biggest reason for me to not use ETFs. I have some ETF shares right now because I have my money split across my taxable, tIRA, and Roth IRA accounts, and I couldn't even meet the investor minimum for my tIRA to meet my desired international allocation. But I fully plan on selling my ETFs (a non taxable event because it's in my tIRA) and switching back to MF's once I have enough VTIAX in my taxable to fill my international allocation there instead.

From Vanguard's website
Can I convert my conventional Vanguard mutual fund shares to Vanguard ETF Shares?
Yes, most funds that offer ETF Shares will allow you to convert from conventional shares of the same fund to ETF Shares. (Four of our bond ETFs—Total Bond Market, Short-Term Bond, Intermediate-Term Bond, and Long-Term Bond—don't allow for conversions.)
Conversions are allowed from both Investor and Admiral™ Shares and are tax-free if you own your mutual fund and ETF Shares through Vanguard.
Keep in mind that you can't convert ETF Shares back to conventional shares. If you decide in the future to sell your Vanguard ETF Shares and repurchase conventional shares, that transaction could be taxable.
If you have a brokerage account at Vanguard, there's no charge to convert conventional shares to ETF Shares. If you have questions, call us at 866-499-8473.
If you own your Vanguard mutual fund shares through another broker, keep in mind that some brokers may not be able to convert fractional shares, which could result in a modest taxable gain for you. Other brokers may also charge a fee for a conversion. Contact your broker for more information.
The rep may have called it a transfer because money ends up flowing from your mutual fund account to your brokerage account. But you convert mutual fund shares to ETF shares.

EDIT: You posted as I posted haha. Yup that's pretty much it.

ac

• Stubble
« Reply #78 on: March 23, 2015, 09:29:38 AM »
1.  BRK-B
2.  SPHS (dammit)
3.  SPN (dammit)

gaja

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #79 on: March 28, 2015, 07:27:46 AM »

Those are the only five I own single shares in. Plan is to buy one or two in Statoil, to be able to vote against oil sand production, and maybe something in Kongsberggruppen.

Voting with "one or two" (shares?) for a company with 3 BILLION shares outstanding won't matter one iota.
It is part of a larger campaign. The state is a majority stock holder, and with enough citizens taking a stand it should be possible to make changes. The campaign is called "We own Statoil" https://twitter.com/VieierStatoil

robotclown

• Stubble
« Reply #80 on: March 28, 2015, 07:39:07 AM »
1. LO
2. WFC
3. GE
4. KMI
5. AFL

AdrianC

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #81 on: March 28, 2015, 07:41:48 PM »

Looks like a whole lot of folks have BRK-b, which figures.

Mine:
BRK-b (of course!)
MKL (mini-BRK, I hope)
WFC (Buffett's coattails)
LUK (mini-BRK, kind of)
IBM (Buffett's coattails)

mizzourah2006

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #82 on: March 30, 2015, 11:32:06 AM »
1. PUSH (Publix, privately held company)
2. CVX
3. GILD
4. DIS
5. AAPL

UnleashHell

• Walrus Stache
  • Chapter IV - A New ... er.. something
« Reply #83 on: March 30, 2015, 12:41:20 PM »

Mine:
BRK-b (of course!)
MKL (mini-BRK, I hope)
LUK (mini-BRK, kind of)

MKL is a good one. Its one that I may purchase as well.
LUK-  I have owned it and it’s a well run company – but… I don’t see how its going to convert from being a well run company to one that liked by shareholders – and without that demand then I don’t think it will fare as well in share price as the financials reflect.
WFC is another good one – I would buy it but I already have exposure to BAC a C so I’m ok with those kind of stocks at the moment.

Dividend Bro

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #84 on: March 30, 2015, 01:57:48 PM »
DE
XOM
ED
CVX
DRI (huge run-up)

dalekeener

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #85 on: March 30, 2015, 02:03:22 PM »
Pepsi
A.T.&T.
Duke Energy
McDonald's
GE

Not a large position in any, adding to them through out....holding them forever more than likely.  Majority of funds in mutual funds....

dkw

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #86 on: March 30, 2015, 07:45:28 PM »

Mine:
BRK-b (of course!)
MKL (mini-BRK, I hope)
LUK (mini-BRK, kind of)

MKL is a good one. Its one that I may purchase as well.
LUK-  I have owned it and it’s a well run company – but… I don’t see how its going to convert from being a well run company to one that liked by shareholders – and without that demand then I don’t think it will fare as well in share price as the financials reflect.
WFC is another good one – I would buy it but I already have exposure to BAC a C so I’m ok with those kind of stocks at the moment.

Mkl
ge
pm
mo
sasr

Glad to see two others know about mkl.  Fantastic company. 

TSR Capital

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
  • TSR Capital - Beat Mr. Market
« Reply #87 on: March 31, 2015, 10:46:46 AM »

UNIVERSAL INS HLDGS         UVE      $3,156.25    471.36%
CF INDUSTRIES HOLDINGS      CF      $3,189.56    52.44%
COOLPAD GROUP            CHWTF   $3,299.89    -10.02%
SILICON MOTION            SIMO   $4,517.35    126.97%
HEWLETT-PACKARD COMPANY   HPQ      $6,261.18    53.08%