Author Topic: Mistake: Took distribution of SIMPLE IRA before 2 years - is there a fix?  (Read 1230 times)

neo von retorch

  • Magnum Stache
  • ******
  • Posts: 4186
  • Location: SE PA
    • Fi@retorch - personal finance tracking
Is there a place that can roll the funds back into a SIMPLE IRA and produce a Form 5498 for tax time?

Edit: After my second call to Vanguard today, I've been given a go ahead to mail them a check with the Simple IRA account number, and it will be deposited and I'll avoid the tax penalty.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2014, 03:28:38 PM by neogodless »