Author Topic: ExxonMobil  (Read 2169 times)

mrpercentage

• Handlebar Stache
ExxonMobil
« on: January 20, 2016, 02:20:06 AM »
Exxon sent me a nice glossy magazine last week. You see what happens when you are an actual share holder? They care about Mr Percentage because he has taken ownership in the company and put his name on some shares that are not traded in the market. You know what the magazine says? It says everything is cool. In fact its so cool we are going to print out this glossy magazine that would probably sell for $5 in the store and send it to ya for the hell of it. They also said mandating biofuel blends is making a bad problem worse and that they employ 650 scientists in exploration alone-- and they are curing Malaria.

This sort of thing gives me a chub. Folks they know what they are doing

Johnny Aloha

• Bristles
Re: ExxonMobil
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2016, 05:28:03 AM »
You see what happens when you are an actual share holder? They care about Mr Percentage because he has taken ownership in the company and put his name on some shares that are not traded in the market.

Could you elaborate on this?  Are you referring to their DRIP?

I agree - this is a great opportunity for them to snap up smaller competitors, consolidate, and strengthen the global empire.

mrpercentage

• Handlebar Stache
Re: ExxonMobil
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2016, 06:41:00 AM »
You see what happens when you are an actual share holder? They care about Mr Percentage because he has taken ownership in the company and put his name on some shares that are not traded in the market.

Could you elaborate on this?  Are you referring to their DRIP?

I agree - this is a great opportunity for them to snap up smaller competitors, consolidate, and strengthen the global empire.

Yes the DSPP. Right here https://www-us.computershare.com/investor/3x/plans/planslist.asp?planid=312&state=eStateDisplayPlanSummary

Wow, a phone plan for fifteen bucks!