Author Topic: CNBC app  (Read 2445 times)

mrpercentage

• Handlebar Stache
CNBC app
« on: January 26, 2016, 06:04:30 AM »
The CNBC phone app is the best free app I have found. The yields are current unlike google and yahoo and they show premarket movement. Commodities, premarkets, and news-- they have it all. Anyone else use it? Anything better?

arebelspy

• Administrator
  • Senior Mustachian
Re: CNBC app
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2016, 06:09:02 AM »
Anything better?

I found this to be quite a bit better, personally.
I am a former teacher who accumulated a bunch of real estate, retired at 29, spent some time traveling the world full time and am now settled with three kids.
If you want to know more about me, this Business Insider profile tells the story pretty well.
I (rarely) blog at AdventuringAlong.com. Check out the Now page to see what I'm up to currently.

mrpercentage

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2016, 06:20:27 AM »
Too much info is bad for resolve. That is for sure. I do like my info to be up to date and accurate. That they have. I don't watch normal news because it's depressing and there is nothing I can do about but I do like CNBC. Especially their app. It's worth 10x their programming

matchewed

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2016, 09:08:04 AM »
Too much info is bad for resolve. That is for sure. I do like my info to be up to date and accurate. That they have. I don't watch normal news because it's depressing and there is nothing I can do about but I do like CNBC. Especially their app. It's worth 10x their programming

CNBC is the normal news, just finance flavored.

JetBlast

• Bristles
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2016, 01:03:17 PM »
No, I don't have any financial apps besides the stocks app that's pre-installed on every iPhone. Why do I want up to the second dividend yields and a barrage of "news" that's mostly inconsequential? 

BarkyardBQ

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2016, 01:11:18 PM »