Author Topic: Canadian Share Research Recommendations  (Read 2132 times)

Buxlo122

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
Canadian Share Research Recommendations
« on: October 28, 2013, 03:20:55 PM »
Can anyone recommend some good websites/brokers that provide good quality research on Canadian equities?

Can anybody recommend a good quality Canadian share forum?

daverobev

• Magnum Stache
Re: Canadian Share Research Recommendations
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2013, 03:40:23 PM »
How much detail are you looking for? There is a stock screener on the TSX website http://tmx.quotemedia.com/screener.php?locale=EN

They talk about stocks a bit in the Red Flag Deals Personal Finance -> Investing subforum

If you go to Topyields.nl you can find a TSX 60 list; each stock has a link to its page on a number of other pages (FT, Morningstar, etc).

Buxlo122

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2013, 09:48:05 PM »
Ideally I would like to get a list of companies with EV/EBIT, forward EV/EBIT, P/E, forward P/E. Other metrics would be good but those are the key ones I am looking for.

sleepyguy

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2013, 11:20:50 AM »
Haha, I'm actually a moderator on those forums.  Careful on those RFD forums... alot of really bad advice and should be taken with a grain of salt.

How much detail are you looking for? There is a stock screener on the TSX website http://tmx.quotemedia.com/screener.php?locale=EN

They talk about stocks a bit in the Red Flag Deals Personal Finance -> Investing subforum

If you go to Topyields.nl you can find a TSX 60 list; each stock has a link to its page on a number of other pages (FT, Morningstar, etc).

daverobev

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2013, 12:03:12 PM »
Heh, yeah you have to pick and choose, that's for sure.