Author Topic: Can't beat an Index  (Read 49317 times)

forummm

• Walrus Stache
  • Senior Mustachian
Re: Can't beat an Index
« Reply #150 on: May 21, 2015, 07:11:06 AM »
All 6 Star Wars films were incredible hits.    From an investing standpoint the next 3 will likely be hits as well :)
Yeah, probably. But they have to be bigger hits than is already expected and priced into the stock. And that only covers the next ~5 years, still another 15 of guesswork..

They also need more princesses. They've already done princesses under the sea, in a swamp, in the snow, in a tower, in a library, in a coma, in Arabia, etc. They are running out of places for princesses to be. Maybe a princess in space?

Princess in space covered by Star Wars acquisition. :)

Oh right! I totally forgot about that.

GuitarStv

• Senior Mustachian
« Reply #151 on: May 21, 2015, 08:06:32 AM »
They also need more princesses. They've already done princesses under the sea, in a swamp, in the snow, in a tower, in a library, in a coma, in Arabia, etc. They are running out of places for princesses to be. Maybe a princess in space?

Have we hit peak princesses?  What about the seldom discussed LGBQT princesses . . . like fracking for Disney, is this is a potential untapped reserve?

forummm

• Walrus Stache
  • Senior Mustachian
« Reply #152 on: May 21, 2015, 08:15:20 AM »

Have we hit peak princesses?  What about the seldom discussed LGBQT princesses . . . like fracking for Disney, is this is a potential untapped reserve?

They did venture out into black princess. And public sentiment has shifted dramatically. Maybe this is the next frontier.

Financial.Velociraptor

• Handlebar Stache
  • Devour your prey raptors!
    • Living Universe Foundation
« Reply #153 on: May 21, 2015, 09:15:04 AM »

They did venture out into black princess. And public sentiment has shifted dramatically. Maybe this is the next frontier.

Give me my Ru Paul Disney movie!

wordnerd

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #154 on: May 21, 2015, 05:21:33 PM »

Give me my Ru Paul Disney movie!

I'd watch that movie! I wouldn't pay full-price for it or anything crazy like that, but I'd definitely watch that.

Wow, a phone plan for fifteen bucks!