Learning, Sharing, and Teaching > Investor Alley

Can't beat an Index

<< < (31/31)

forummm:

--- Quote from: dcmustachio on May 20, 2015, 10:06:25 PM ---
--- Quote from: forummm on May 20, 2015, 02:35:51 PM ---
--- Quote from: Scandium on May 20, 2015, 01:34:20 PM ---
--- Quote from: surfhb on May 20, 2015, 01:16:44 PM ---All 6 Star Wars films were incredible hits.    From an investing standpoint the next 3 will likely be hits as well :)

--- End quote ---
Yeah, probably. But they have to be bigger hits than is already expected and priced into the stock. And that only covers the next ~5 years, still another 15 of guesswork..

--- End quote ---

They also need more princesses. They've already done princesses under the sea, in a swamp, in the snow, in a tower, in a library, in a coma, in Arabia, etc. They are running out of places for princesses to be. Maybe a princess in space?

--- End quote ---

Princess in space covered by Star Wars acquisition. :)

--- End quote ---

Oh right! I totally forgot about that.

GuitarStv:

--- Quote from: forummm on May 20, 2015, 02:35:51 PM ---They also need more princesses. They've already done princesses under the sea, in a swamp, in the snow, in a tower, in a library, in a coma, in Arabia, etc. They are running out of places for princesses to be. Maybe a princess in space?

--- End quote ---

Have we hit peak princesses?  What about the seldom discussed LGBQT princesses . . . like fracking for Disney, is this is a potential untapped reserve?

forummm:

--- Quote from: GuitarStv on May 21, 2015, 08:06:32 AM ---
--- Quote from: forummm on May 20, 2015, 02:35:51 PM ---They also need more princesses. They've already done princesses under the sea, in a swamp, in the snow, in a tower, in a library, in a coma, in Arabia, etc. They are running out of places for princesses to be. Maybe a princess in space?

--- End quote ---

Have we hit peak princesses?  What about the seldom discussed LGBQT princesses . . . like fracking for Disney, is this is a potential untapped reserve?

--- End quote ---

They did venture out into black princess. And public sentiment has shifted dramatically. Maybe this is the next frontier.

Financial.Velociraptor:

--- Quote from: forummm on May 21, 2015, 08:15:20 AM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

They did venture out into black princess. And public sentiment has shifted dramatically. Maybe this is the next frontier.

--- End quote ---

Give me my Ru Paul Disney movie!

wordnerd:

--- Quote from: Financial.Velociraptor on May 21, 2015, 09:15:04 AM ---
--- Quote from: forummm on May 21, 2015, 08:15:20 AM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Give me my Ru Paul Disney movie!

--- End quote ---

I'd watch that movie! I wouldn't pay full-price for it or anything crazy like that, but I'd definitely watch that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version