Author Topic: Betterment Referral Thread  (Read 1940 times)

warlock

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
Betterment Referral Thread
« on: November 04, 2015, 04:36:18 PM »
Hello MMM community, new investor here.

I needed a brokerage account and decided to create an account with Betterment. A regular betterment referral offers 30 days free on top of a 30 day trial. An affiliate referral like MMM offers up to 6 months free, but requires progressively larger deposits within the first 30 days.

I am not sure because my account is new or November is recruiting month for Betterment, but it appears my referral offers 6 months free with no initial deposit on top of 30 day trial.

Newly registered Betterment accounts have an offer of 1 year free if you refer 3 people that expires within 30 days. Refer your peers and family, get a year free, and happy investing!
« Last Edit: November 07, 2015, 08:35:36 PM by warlock »

warlock

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
Re: Betterment Referral Thread
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2015, 08:23:23 PM »
I need 2 more referrals to get a year free. PM me for the link. Hopefully message board users would use the referral link of an active user of the forum, not someone whose only post is a referral link?

As I had stated I am new. I was trying to provide information on the research it took for the referral program to benefit everyone. I was mainly addressing other new people who were planning on opening an account. Honestly, if anybody is able to save some cash or fee costs through the referral program then badassity accomplished.

Wow, a phone plan for fifteen bucks!