Author Topic: AXA 403b  (Read 1402 times)

azu612

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
AXA 403b
« on: January 23, 2017, 01:49:44 PM »
I've written before about the crappy AXA 403b I have access to.  I was not paying too much attention to it until recently.  Now that I am, I want to switch my funds around so that they are all in index funds.  I wouldn't use this fund period if there wasn't a small emplyer match.  I only use it for the match and contribute $1,200 each year (including the match).  I was told to take a look and see which index funds I have access to.  I was wondering which ones people think are best and which percentage to allocate to each (if it matters)?

Here is the list:

EQ/Common stock index
EQ/Common bond index
EQ/Equity 500 index
EQ/Large cap growth index
EQ/Large cap value index
EQ/Mid cap index

Thanks!

rpr

• Pencil Stache
Re: AXA 403b
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2017, 01:53:32 PM »
I've written before about the crappy AXA 403b I have access to.  I was not paying too much attention to it until recently.  Now that I am, I want to switch my funds around so that they are all in index funds.  I wouldn't use this fund period if there wasn't a small emplyer match.  I only use it for the match and contribute $1,200 each year (including the match).  I was told to take a look and see which index funds I have access to.  I was wondering which ones people think are best and which percentage to allocate to each (if it matters)?

Here is the list:

EQ/Common stock index
EQ/Common bond index
EQ/Equity 500 index
EQ/Large cap growth index
EQ/Large cap value index
EQ/Mid cap index

Thanks!
What are the expense ratios and other fees?

Wow, a phone plan for fifteen bucks!