Author Topic: Artemis jumps the shark  (Read 2829 times)

concealed stache

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
  • Do you have a permit for that thing?
Artemis jumps the shark
« on: October 21, 2015, 03:57:26 AM »
Some of this might be a touch technical for those not familiar with the concepts involved. Anyway, Artemis (publisher of the superb volatility at world's end) recently came out with their quarterly newsletter

Quite a rant! I guess everyone has to make a living, and I don't really disagree with his fundamental premise, but the passion has reached new levels. Maybe some here might enjoy it.

By the way I don't know this guy, am not selling anything, just offering up some diverting reading for those with an inclination for this kind of thing.

Louisville

• Pencil Stache
Re: Artemis jumps the shark
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2015, 01:07:48 PM »

concealed stache

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
  • Do you have a permit for that thing?
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2015, 09:24:36 PM »
How did you manage to stumble across that? Makes pretty much anything else look mundane...

Tyson

• Magnum Stache

Louisville

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2015, 09:05:20 AM »
How did you manage to stumble across that? Makes pretty much anything else look mundane...
I've been a fan of Francis Dec for years. Like things like that? Try:  http://telekon.org/kook/

arebelspy

• Administrator
  • Senior Mustachian
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2015, 03:06:59 AM »
I am a former teacher who accumulated a bunch of real estate, retired at 29, spent some time traveling the world full time and am now settled with three kids.
If you want to know more about me, this Business Insider profile tells the story pretty well.
I (rarely) blog at AdventuringAlong.com. Check out the Now page to see what I'm up to currently.

Wow, a phone plan for fifteen bucks!