Author Topic: Anyone getting a >$25 Lending Club Referral Bonus?  (Read 3673 times)

DebtFreeBy25

• Stubble
Anyone getting a >$25 Lending Club Referral Bonus?
« on: January 17, 2016, 06:40:32 PM »
I've done some research on The Lending Club, and I believe I'm ready to start investing in peer-to-peer loans. Does any get >$25 referral bonus from the Lending Club? If so, please pass on your referral link.

I'd like to help out a fellow Mustachian as much as possible. I believe MMM gets $25 from each referral, so I'll use his link unless any of you get a higher bonus. (I don't believe I know anyone IRL who invests in peer-to-peer loans. Sadly, most of my friends and acquaintances are sheep, figuratively speaking. Their financial choices are BAAAHHHHD.)

GGNoob

• Pencil Stache
Re: Anyone getting a >$25 Lending Club Referral Bonus?
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2016, 06:56:04 PM »
I don't get anything, but I can give you a referral link so that you get $50 when you invest $5,000 or more.

DebtFreeBy25

• Stubble
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2016, 08:12:56 PM »
Definitely interested in that as well. I'm planning on making a 10k initial investment.

GGNoob

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2016, 10:16:32 PM »

Definitely interested in that as well. I'm planning on making a 10k initial investment.

I sent you the referral.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AM43

• Stubble
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2016, 10:31:54 AM »
I've done some research on The Lending Club, and I believe I'm ready to start investing in peer-to-peer loans. Does any get >$25 referral bonus from the Lending Club? If so, please pass on your referral link.

I'd like to help out a fellow Mustachian as much as possible. I believe MMM gets $25 from each referral, so I'll use his link unless any of you get a higher bonus. (I don't believe I know anyone IRL who invests in peer-to-peer loans. Sadly, most of my friends and acquaintances are sheep, figuratively speaking. Their financial choices are BAAAHHHHD.)

Good luck with your investing.
I've been investing with LC since 2009 and feel good about my returns.
Its not without downsides, but while rest of population was earning 0.5% in their saving accounts over last 6-8 years I was averaging 8-9%.

DebtFreeBy25

• Stubble
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2016, 01:08:00 PM »

Good luck with your investing.
I've been investing with LC since 2009 and feel good about my returns.
Its not without downsides, but while rest of population was earning 0.5% in their saving accounts over last 6-8 years I was averaging 8-9%.

I sent you the referral.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks everyone! Unfortunately it looks like I'm going to need to identify another peer-to-peer lending opportunity. Lending Club apparently isn't available in my state.