Author Topic: Looking for Volunteer to manage "Resources" master thread  (Read 25707 times)

swick

• Magnum Stache
Looking for Volunteer to manage "Resources" master thread
« on: February 28, 2017, 05:59:14 PM »
It would be great if we can create a master thread for sharing business/Entrepreneur resources.

With the rest of my moderating duties, I don't have time to keep a list updated. Anyone willing to take it on?

Shieldmaiden

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
Re: Looking for Volunteer to manage "Resources" master thread
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2018, 09:46:37 PM »
I am willing to do so. Although I haven't been around much, organization is one of my strong points and I can definitely keep the list organized and updated weekly. Once we get a system worked out, I can maintain it.

BuffaloStache

• Handlebar Stache
Re: Looking for Volunteer to manage "Resources" master thread
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2018, 09:32:48 PM »
Posting more to follow than anything else, but I've always been intrigued by a lot of the free, available for public download software suites developed by NASA at https://software.nasa.gov/. Since it's NASA, you obviously have things like "Multistage Axial-Flow Compressor Off-design", but there is also items helpful to anyone, like the Electronic Timecard System.

Some of the software requires a government contract or US Citizenship to download, but others (like the timecard one) do not.