Author Topic: Hey all. Side hustler full time for 5 years. 26 years old. New here.  (Read 391 times)

zoochadookdook

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
Hey all, I'm 26. I've been hustling for years. It's been how I paid for college, bought my house, etc.

I basically deal in resale. I was into cars and motorcyles for a while but marketing was tedious so I got into commercial gym equipment then computer server solutions. At the end of the day I'm a salesman who learns about a market and resells equipment in that market.

I think I may actually only do "in person work" 2-3 hours a week with a few hours added drivetime; however if you count the hours of communication and marketing on my phone and computer i'm sure it exceeds that.

I joined here as I've been trying to better organize my finances in a way that is structured around proven ways that work not just what I think is best.

Anyways with that being said my current "side-side" hustles include commission sales (have a 1% commsion on a house right now helping sell by owner), credit card bonuses (1400 back spending 5k in 3 months isn't shabby) and other things.

I'm hoping to gain new ideas for side income from this forum, currently looking at taking welding courses or similar at the local community college!

Anyways cheers, here's to the (almost weekend)

Malkynn

• Pencil Stache
Re: Hey all. Side hustler full time for 5 years. 26 years old. New here.
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2018, 06:19:19 AM »
Are these actual side hustles to a main job or are you only doing these things?

Whatís your long term goal? Are you looking to stick with little things here and there or are you trying a bunch of things in an effort to build a sustainable business?

Do you make enough money right now? Are you looking to make more?

Itís not clear what kind of advice you are looking for...

ETA: I have 3 side hustles and a main job that I keep steadily cutting back at as the side projects grow and take over
« Last Edit: July 14, 2018, 06:21:20 AM by Malkynn »