Author Topic: Free Copy of Maximizing Employee Retention Credits ebook  (Read 1738 times)

SeattleCPA

• Handlebar Stache
    • Evergreen Small Business
Free Copy of Maximizing Employee Retention Credits ebook
« on: November 17, 2022, 04:35:42 PM »
Amazon won't let me give away a free copy to everybody. But they will let me give away a free copy, like on Fridays. So I"m going to do that.

Would it be okay with the mods if I post a link? This unfortunately still seems to be a tax refund opportunity too many small businesses missed.

BTW if not okay, please delete this post. Or send me PM and I'll delete.

P.S. Credits for small businesses can be as much as $33K per employee. (Non-family-member employees.)

P.P.S (Added Nov 18). Okay, hoping this is okay... but here's link which today and in future Fridays will get you a free copy: https://www.amazon.com/Maximizing-Employee-Retention-Credits-Qualifying-ebook/dp/B09CNRXMPR

BTW, Amazon limits the amount of free books you can give away. So my plan is to have a "Free on Fridays" giveaway starting today and going for five Fridays. Other days, the lowest price I can set is $0.99 for the Kindle version, so I did that. Prime Members can usually get it for free too. Lowest price Amazon will allow for paperback is practically speaking $7.95 (because they want to get paid for pricing and shipping) so that's what I used for that.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2022, 04:29:16 AM by SeattleCPA »

Michael in ABQ

• Magnum Stache
Re: Free Copy of Maximizing Employee Retention Credits ebook
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2022, 08:31:21 PM »
Thanks for bringing this to my attention last year. I filed my 941-X a couple of weeks ago and should be getting back about $7k.

MustachioedPistachio

• Stubble
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2022, 09:34:16 PM »
Seconding. Our small business received nearly 6 figures in refunds. Major thank you to @SeattleCPA for the advice last year!

SeattleCPA

• Handlebar Stache
    • Evergreen Small Business
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2022, 04:34:02 AM »
Excellent that @Michael in ABQ and @MustachioedPistachio got their ERC claims. Especially useful as small businesses maybe head into a tough economy so soon after the COVID-19 stuff.

But there should still (unfortunately) be way too many other small businesses who missed this opportunity.

BTW I've said this before, but if you're in a state where government orders shut stuff down, your local charity or the house of worship you attend? They probably have ERC refunds coming.

Also, if you have a small business and sometime after Feb 15 started a new business (for example, you bought a rental)? You have ERC refunds coming to you. (This flavor of ERC is limited to $50K for Q3 and Q4 of 2021.)

Chris Pascale

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2022, 09:23:03 AM »
Bought a copy. Will see about having my library order a hard copy, too.

Wow, a phone plan for fifteen bucks!