Author Topic: Cheap and Good Business Address and Mail Forwarding Solution Needed!  (Read 1095 times)

FreeBird

  • 5 O'Clock Shadow
  • *
  • Posts: 4
Hi All,

I would like a business address (street address, not PO Box) for my business.
So I don't have to use my own home address.

I would also like them to hold my mail and and forward it to me anywhere in the country while I'm traveling.

USPS is out - various reasons.
The UPS Store has what I want - but it's expensive.
It's about $380 the first year just for the service. Plus $5 service fee and shipping charge any time my mail gets forwarded to me. So it would be about another $520 per year on top of that.

I can't spend $900 per year just on an address and getting my mail.

Anyone know of a better/cheaper solution??

Thanks!


FatFI2025

  • Bristles
  • ***
  • Posts: 366
  • Location: California
Re: Cheap and Good Business Address and Mail Forwarding Solution Needed!
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2020, 05:02:23 PM »
I use mailboxforwarding.com, which runs me $25-$45 per month. They scan everything, so 75% of my mail is digital. The other 25% might be checks or replacement credit cards, stuff I physically need. They forward it and you can chose from different options. So the $45/mo reflects a couple forwards using priority mail.

Shane

  • Handlebar Stache
  • *****
  • Posts: 1398
  • Location: PA
Re: Cheap and Good Business Address and Mail Forwarding Solution Needed!
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2020, 10:55:53 PM »
Traveling Mailbox has worked well for us in the past. We paid for a year upfront, and it cost us $150.

travelingmailbox.com

SailingOnASmallSailboat

  • Bristles
  • ***
  • Posts: 275
Re: Cheap and Good Business Address and Mail Forwarding Solution Needed!
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2020, 05:36:59 AM »
we also use Traveling Mailbox.

asorense

  • 5 O'Clock Shadow
  • *
  • Posts: 2
Re: Cheap and Good Business Address and Mail Forwarding Solution Needed!
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2020, 12:52:12 PM »
Yes, Traveling mailbox is a good choice, they are easy to work with, good customer service.

YttriumNitrate

  • Handlebar Stache
  • *****
  • Posts: 1228
  • Location: Northwest Indiana
Re: Cheap and Good Business Address and Mail Forwarding Solution Needed!
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2020, 01:08:02 PM »
Do you have a neighbor you could pay to receive your business mail and act as your registered agent?

kay02

  • 5 O'Clock Shadow
  • *
  • Posts: 68
  • Age: 19
Re: Cheap and Good Business Address and Mail Forwarding Solution Needed!
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2020, 02:03:36 PM »
I like Earth Class Mail.