Author Topic: Pete removes the MMM mask  (Read 29293 times)

brooklynguy

• Handlebar Stache
Pete removes the MMM mask
« on: June 11, 2015, 08:32:03 AM »
Apropos to the MMM existential skepticism discussion recently rekindled in the "Success even after self-destruction" thread, yesterday MMM announced on Twitter that his "pretend-secret identity" is "soon to be[come] public knowledge" (so this thread really falls under the category of "continue the Twitter discussion," but this subforum seemed like the most fitting place for it.)

MMM made this Twitter statement shortly after he tweeted the sale listing for his rental house, acknowledging that, in doing so, he was indirectly revealing his (admittedly already thinly veiled) "secret" identity for anyone who cares to look it up.

So, let the speculation begin on what form the soon to occur public disclosure will take.  Will the long awaited MMM documentary be released?  Will Pete be publishing his book on a non-pseudonymous basis?  Personally, my money is on Pete throwing his hat into the ring for candidacy for President of the United States, running on a platform of Mustachianism on behalf of a newly formed political party bearing the same name (oh, wait, he was born in Canada, so that can't be it...).

Anyone else want to guess?

MLKnits

• Bristles
Re: Pete removes the MMM mask
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2015, 09:32:34 AM »
I'm voting book. He's a talented writer and clearly not short of ideas, yet the blog's been pretty quiet. He strikes me as someone who would want to minimize "recycled content" (though of course the basics will have to be repeated), which means prioritizing one or the other--hence, slower blog posting.

solon

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2015, 09:34:19 AM »
Wow, what a house! Very artsy and modern. Can't imagine living in a house like that.

I'm just glad to finally know his last name.

Kris

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2015, 07:56:37 PM »
I'm voting book. He's a talented writer and clearly not short of ideas, yet the blog's been pretty quiet. He strikes me as someone who would want to minimize "recycled content" (though of course the basics will have to be repeated), which means prioritizing one or the other--hence, slower blog posting.

I agree. He had been saying he was goung to write a book years ago. I was surprised he hadn't done it yet.  I think now must be the time.

Dee

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2015, 08:28:40 PM »
Hmmm... if he can't run for President of the USA maybe he can be the next Prime Minister here in Canada? We could use a palatable candidate!

I take it the listing agent is Ms MM? So already a partial outing right on the listing page...

I hope his name actually turns out to be Pete. He seems like Pete to me at this point. It would be difficult to make the switch in my mind from Pete to anything but Pete.

I hope you guys are right and that the book is well underway!

pachnik

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2015, 08:38:22 PM »
Hmmm... if he can't run for President of the USA maybe he can be the next Prime Minister here in Canada? We could use a palatable candidate!

I take it the listing agent is Ms MM? So already a partial outing right on the listing page...

I hope his name actually turns out to be Pete. He seems like Pete to me at this point. It would be difficult to make the switch in my mind from Pete to anything but Pete.

I hope you guys are right and that the book is well underway!

+1,000 for Pete as Prime Minister!!!   

Cathy

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2015, 08:41:10 PM »
I wouldn't completely rule out the presidential campaign. Although MMM might not be able to execute the office of President, he could presumably still run. Advisory Opinion 2011-15 of the Federal Election Commission confirms that federal law does not prohibit ineligible candidates for President from campaigning or soliciting campaign contributions so long as they otherwise comply with federal law, including the requirements to file a statement of candidacy with the FEC, to maintain certain records, and not to accept contributions from certain sources or in excess of certain amounts. Federal law likely also does not prohibit any state from listing MMM on its internal ballot that its citizens use to choose electoral college pledges.

The fact that MMM might be ineligible to be President could actually draw attention to his campaign and thus increase publicity for his message and promote adoption of his philosophies.

There's also an argument that, although somewhat weak, is not wholly without merit, namely that the adoption of the 14th amendment implicitly repealed the natural born citizen requirement. Several courts have considered and rejected this argument, but only in the context of plaintiffs who lacked standing, so the rulings are not actually on the merits. A court might be more sympathetic to this argument in the context of a candidate who has actually won the election already.

solon

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2015, 10:14:42 PM »

Let me help you out a little: [MOD NOTE: Link removed.]
« Last Edit: June 13, 2015, 07:47:47 PM by arebelspy »

okits

• CMTO 2023 Attendees
  • Senior Mustachian
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2015, 11:04:00 PM »

You know what rocks?  A street name called Neon Forest Circle.  Love it!
« Last Edit: June 13, 2015, 07:47:41 PM by arebelspy »

Dee

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2015, 05:28:42 AM »
Thanks for the link Solon!

I'm really glad I don't have to do any mental gymnastics to adjust to Pete being not Pete. 'Cause, turns out, he is Pete! Yay!

brooklynguy

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2015, 07:13:34 AM »
I wouldn't completely rule out the presidential campaign.

Believe it or not, before posting my comment about MMM running for presidential office, it occurred to me that I better check to make sure it's actually true that the natural born citizen requirement would preclude that possibility in case I'm wrong and Cathy comes along to correct me.  So I actually spent a few minutes doing some Google research - guess next time I better do a more thorough job of fact-checking my jokes :)

rubybeth

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2015, 07:22:40 AM »
I totally think he's publishing a book. Then maybe I won't sound like a crazy person talking about mustaches all the damn time. I'll be able to say "Mr. Peter .... and his personal finance book..." ;)

pachnik

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2015, 07:55:21 AM »
I totally think he's publishing a book. Then maybe I won't sound like a crazy person talking about mustaches all the damn time. I'll be able to say "Mr. Peter .... and his personal finance book..." ;)

+1  Absolutely correct.  If he publishes a book using his real name, discussing the blog wouldn't sound so kooky. 

Mustache nation here we come!

Faraday

• Handlebar Stache
  • Solar Powered Slice
« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2015, 08:59:15 AM »

Wow, that's an impressive home. It's a great example of what Pete means about badassity and the freedom to do what drives you.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2015, 07:49:00 PM by arebelspy »

rubybeth

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2015, 10:25:36 AM »

Wow, that's an impressive home. It's a great example of what Pete means about badassity and the freedom to do what drives you.

To be clear, the home he linked to was his rental property, not his residence. ;)
« Last Edit: June 13, 2015, 07:47:36 PM by arebelspy »

Slam

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2015, 11:43:27 AM »
His full name is right here on Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mr._Money_Mustache

I was hoping that the posts were infrequent because he had been working on fixing up the rental property.  But a book deal makes sense too.  Nobody ever became somebody and didn't write a book about it.

Gone Fishing

• Magnum Stache
  • So Close went fishing on April 1, 2016
    • Journal
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2015, 12:09:28 PM »
Peter Adeney

Not sure why no one would post it in the thread.  Maybe it is like seeing how a magic trick is done?

Pete's fame is nowhere close to topping out, it will be interesting to see how far it goes, and if he eventually decides to pull out of the public eye.  I hope all the attention doesn't get to him, but for now, he is probably enjoying it!

arebelspy

• Administrator
  • Senior Mustachian
« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2015, 07:48:46 PM »
MOD NOTE: I removed the link, simply because it also had Mrs. MM's name, and, while someone can find that with a search, no need to make it easier, and she is not the public figure Pete is.  PM me or another mod with any concerns.
I am a former teacher who accumulated a bunch of real estate, retired at 29, spent some time traveling the world full time and am now settled with three kids.
If you want to know more about me, this Business Insider profile tells the story pretty well.
I (rarely) blog at AdventuringAlong.com. Check out the Now page to see what I'm up to currently.

arebelspy

• Administrator
  • Senior Mustachian
« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2015, 07:50:08 PM »
Also, just to add some (non-speculative, real) info to some of the comments here: Pete really is Pete, and book will be coming, but it is not close to being done--it'll be started soon (and announced on the blog) though.
I am a former teacher who accumulated a bunch of real estate, retired at 29, spent some time traveling the world full time and am now settled with three kids.
If you want to know more about me, this Business Insider profile tells the story pretty well.
I (rarely) blog at AdventuringAlong.com. Check out the Now page to see what I'm up to currently.

burly

• Stubble
« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2015, 09:44:22 PM »
Yeah, I'm not sure I'd do that.. I just did a few quick searches and I found the address of his primary residence (My day job is lending so these are resources I use everyday.)

As for the wife not being in the public.... she's the relator anyways? Just using deductive reasoning, he mentioned she was a relator once (save on commissions), and secondly has posted pictures with her.

Anyways, well, he's now in the public... I would have titled my home in an LLC to maintain anonymity.. or at least an extra step.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2015, 09:46:31 PM by burly »

rubybeth

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2015, 09:56:06 AM »
Yeah, I'm not sure I'd do that.. I just did a few quick searches and I found the address of his primary residence (My day job is lending so these are resources I use everyday.)

As for the wife not being in the public.... she's the relator anyways? Just using deductive reasoning, he mentioned she was a relator once (save on commissions), and secondly has posted pictures with her.

Anyways, well, he's now in the public... I would have titled my home in an LLC to maintain anonymity.. or at least an extra step.

The thing is, the home he posted wasn't his home, it was a rental property.

arebelspy

• Administrator
  • Senior Mustachian
« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2015, 10:26:46 AM »

...that he's owned since well before starting this blog, IIRC.

rubybeth

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #22 on: June 14, 2015, 10:50:58 AM »

...that he's owned since well before starting this blog, IIRC.

Exactly. It's my understanding that he started the blog after he was already retired for a few years.

Financial Planner Dude

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #23 on: June 14, 2015, 11:16:51 AM »
Pure speculation here but I'm been curious to see what the reaction would be if he were to indulged in some life style inflation, by that I don't mean fancy car or house, that part is clear but what if they decided to spend winters somewhere warm or travel the world. It's clear from previous posts that he values low budget travel. But what if he decided that couch surfing was too much hassle and rented a nice villa in Hawaii for example. On the other hand I would think he'd be closer to Warren Buffet, I mean he clearly has the means to build a bigger house but he choose the opposite

again pure speculation.

rubybeth

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #24 on: June 14, 2015, 11:23:32 AM »
Pure speculation here but I'm been curious to see what the reaction would be if he were to indulged in some life style inflation, by that I don't mean fancy car or house, that part is clear but what if they decided to spend winters somewhere warm or travel the world. It's clear from previous posts that he values low budget travel. But what if he decided that couch surfing was too much hassle and rented a nice villa in Hawaii for example. On the other hand I would think he'd be closer to Warren Buffet, I mean he clearly has the means to build a bigger house but he choose the opposite

again pure speculation.

He did spend some time in Hawaii a while ago. I think the deal was that a friend wanted help building a house there, so he helped with that (likely meant some income to offset the cost of plane tickets and a place to stay). I can't really see MMM staying at a posh resort and being all that happy. I prefer the privacy of renting an apartment when traveling, since you get to live like a local and not stand out as travelers so much, and I'm guessing this is what Pete prefers, too.

Villanelle

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #25 on: June 14, 2015, 12:04:31 PM »

again pure speculation.

If/when he becomes more openly famous, security might be a concern.  I don't see him moving to a gated community in Beverly Hills, but a need for some amount of security might play in to future decisions. 

Inflation for the sake of More?  I don't see it.  Maybe I'm naive, but I get the sense he truly lives the stoicism he preaches, and that he's gotten to a point where Fancy doesn't really hold much appeal.  I think MMM has his faults and I don't buy into it quite as much as some, but on this, I think he's completely genuine and sincere.  He doesn't want more, and I don't think another $100,000 or $1,000,000 or $10,000,000 would change that all that much. 

burly

• Stubble
« Reply #26 on: June 14, 2015, 02:30:13 PM »

Right, I'm aware he posted his rental property, but with his name and a two second search, I was able to find all the properties he owns and addresses... That's my point.. Before that, it would be near impossible, but knowing the county and his full name, anyone can find out where someone lives.

arebelspy

• Administrator
  • Senior Mustachian
« Reply #27 on: June 14, 2015, 03:04:41 PM »
burly: Tell me how this is relevant or worth talking about, or why it shouldn't be deleted.

burly

• Stubble
« Reply #28 on: June 15, 2015, 05:19:29 AM »
Making a simple point that  one piece of information completely opens up your privacy. Hence posting of this sale allows more info than Pete would have expected to get out.

Do with the posts as you want. But I think it's worthy to know for those who wish to remain private the ease of information that comes with a few breadcrumbs.

I see you're adamantly moderating this post and removing links above and trying to protect his identity. Which I respect. The fact that he posted that tweet derails all that work.

If he's going to be a public figure, I would highly recommend that he work with an attorney for some   privacy / estate planning.

« Last Edit: June 15, 2015, 05:54:07 AM by burly »

Slam

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #29 on: June 15, 2015, 08:15:11 AM »
I agree with burly.  Pete isn't stupid, and county assessor's sites are full of public information, so I'm not sure what the point was in deleting the link.  Mrs. MM is just as much a public figure as her husband.  She is  regularly the subject of the the blog, contributes to the blog, has her own blog, and they post pictures of themselves constantly.

Not sure why mod is getting so defensive here.

arebelspy

• Administrator
  • Senior Mustachian
« Reply #30 on: June 15, 2015, 08:44:02 AM »
Making a simple point that  one piece of information completely opens up your privacy. Hence posting of this sale allows more info than Pete would have expected to get out.

Do with the posts as you want. But I think it's worthy to know for those who wish to remain private the ease of information that comes with a few breadcrumbs.

I see you're adamantly moderating this post and removing links above and trying to protect his identity. Which I respect. The fact that he posted that tweet derails all that work.

If he's going to be a public figure, I would highly recommend that he work with an attorney for some   privacy / estate planning.

His name was already out there.  All of this has been public information for years.  Still, one at least has to search and dig for Mrs. MM's name, I don't see why we'd need to put it out there.

I agree with burly.  Pete isn't stupid, and county assessor's sites are full of public information, so I'm not sure what the point was in deleting the link.  Mrs. MM is just as much a public figure as her husband.  She is  regularly the subject of the the blog, contributes to the blog, has her own blog, and they post pictures of themselves constantly.

I disagree.

Daley

• Magnum Stache
  • Still kickin', I guess.
« Reply #31 on: June 15, 2015, 09:07:50 AM »

It's one thing for an individual to "dox" themselves or show the breadcrumb trail. Is the information accessible off of a little bit? Sure, if you give it to people willing to do the research. Downside of our modern world, there is no real privacy anymore. As our Rebel Spy pointed out, the information that was disclosed in that Twitter post is nothing that hasn't been easily found for years with the detective work.

It's something else entirely to drop full identity documents on another person to an entire community and justify doing so because they disclosed their names publicly and are "public figures".

Burly, Slam... how would you feel if that logic were spun around on you? You publicly post on a famous person's forum, so you're a public figure. Does that mean it's okay for the mods to scrape all your information together both semi-private and public and post public links disclosing exactly who you are here for the rest of us to pry into? Where should we draw the line on what is acceptable information to disclose on behalf of another person without their permission?

If Pete wants to disclose his name, his wife's name, and the address of one of his properties on his Twitter feed, that's his business and right to do so. Just because you think it's a stupid and reckless thing to do doesn't give you the right to disclose all the related information that can be dredged up with it here. You expect some level of privacy yourselves, that's clear because you're not posting under your real names and publicly disclosing what cities you live in in your user profiles.

Just because you can doesn't mean you should, so extend the same courtesy to others as you expect yourself. Let personal information disclosed for public consumption be left to the discretion of the person in question to disclose on their terms, not yours.

skunkfunk

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #32 on: June 15, 2015, 09:13:31 AM »

His name was already out there.  All of this has been public information for years.  Still, one at least has to search and dig for Mrs. MM's name, I don't see why we'd need to put it out there.

Err, the link posted in MMM's twitter has her name and pic as the realtor.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2015, 02:10:57 PM by skunkfunk »

brooklynguy

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #33 on: June 15, 2015, 09:32:58 AM »
Pete isn't stupid, and county assessor's sites are full of public information, so I'm not sure what the point was in deleting the link.

I think a better question is what is the point of including the link?  Yes, Pete obviously realizes that his latest disclosure indirectly revealed personal information (which was already publicly available anyway), which is what he explicitly said in his Twitter post.  That doesn't mean we should turn this forum into page six for MMM celebrity gossip.

Even if we want to discuss the ramifications and implications of Pete's transformation into a "public figure," and the revelatory domino effect of disclosing a single piece of information in today's day and age in general (about which burly makes some good points), we can do so without directly sharing the results of the detective work that Pete's latest disclosure has made possible (or, more accurately, made easier) -- doing that, in my view, not only serves no legitimate purpose, but violates the forum's rule requiring the exercise of good taste.

burly

• Stubble
« Reply #34 on: June 15, 2015, 10:55:18 AM »

Burly, Slam... how would you feel if that logic were spun around on you? You publicly post on a famous person's forum, so you're a public figure. Does that mean it's okay for the mods to scrape all your information together both semi-private and public and post public links disclosing exactly who you are here for the rest of us to pry into? Where should we draw the line on what is acceptable information to disclose on behalf of another person without their permission?

If Pete wants to disclose his name, his wife's name, and the address of one of his properties on his Twitter feed, that's his business and right to do so. Just because you think it's a stupid and reckless thing to do doesn't give you the right to disclose all the related information that can be dredged up with it here. You expect some level of privacy yourselves, that's clear because you're not posting under your real names and publicly disclosing what cities you live in in your user profiles.

I.P. Daley  - I guess I'm not communicating properly. I am advocating for privacy which is why my response to that Tweet was shock.  In my first post I said, I wouldn't have done that as it opened the door much wider (granted as you said something along the lines that there's always a way if the will is strong enough).

I  also advocated he work with an attorney for privacy matters to better protect himself. 

As for me, I wouldn't risk posting any information on a public site like this.. I have in the past posted vague comments on locations etc.. but regardless, now we're quite off topic.

My entire goal was to point out that 'revealing the mask' is quite a jump from his stance in the past  and I hope he's ready for it.

My only hope is that Pete and any other public figure do the due diligence first before going public.  As I mentioned a few times in the past, I work for a Wealth management firm and I've seen some of the repercussions when a wealthy individual's details become public and the issues that can arise.

Since there seems to be some emotional fueled comments and disagreement here, I'll be done posting on this topic to no longer fuel the fire.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2015, 10:57:53 AM by burly »

forummm

• Walrus Stache
  • Senior Mustachian
« Reply #35 on: June 15, 2015, 02:48:28 PM »
I learned Mr and Mrs MM's real names maybe a year or so ago. I think it was accidental. I think they've taken a lot of steps over the last year or two to be much less private, especially as they started doing things like speaking at conferences, allowing their photos to be used, etc. And more recently with appearing on national news with their full faces displayed, video of their house and neighborhood. It sounds like the mask is going to come completely off soon. But if you cared at all you already knew.

I think some of the suggestions to protect privacy (making an LLC, etc) would be a good idea if the MMs are going to keep kicking up their visibility. But I don't think that will be much of a barrier to someone who cares enough. The big celebs pay for a lot of stuff to keep their safety and maintain some privacy. I don't know how that kind of expense will mesh with the mustachian lifestyle.

Insanity

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #36 on: June 15, 2015, 05:11:00 PM »
I don't have an issue with ARS removing the link. 

If people want to actively search for the information, then fine it is out there.  Otherwise, we have no right to give it out.

Mrs MM

• Administrator
  • Bristles
« Reply #37 on: June 16, 2015, 05:02:16 AM »

If people want to actively search for the information, then fine it is out there.  Otherwise, we have no right to give it out.

Thanks. I agree. I'd rather not have our full names out there quite yet (especially mine), although I know it will happen eventually. I was not a fan of that particular tweet, so it is gone now. :)

forummm

• Walrus Stache
  • Senior Mustachian
« Reply #38 on: June 16, 2015, 06:45:38 AM »

Thanks. I agree. I'd rather not have our full names out there quite yet (especially mine), although I know it will happen eventually. I was not a fan of that particular tweet, so it is gone now. :)

Nice to see you here, Mrs MM!

If it's not too personal, I have been wondering how you've been dealing with the increased exposure. I know you've expressed discomfort with it in the past. I was very surprised that the Nightline segment aired so many photos of you. It was a very nice segment, but I know you've resisted having your photos out there. I've always had a lot of sympathy for you and your desire to remain private. It's a hard goal to accomplish given the huge popularity of this site. I don't like it that by doing such a nice service for so many people that it seems to inevitably result in negative feelings for you. Do you have plans as to what you're comfortable with and what you're able to do to minimize the consequences that you want to avoid? Is there any way we can help with that?

Thanks so much for everything that the two of you do, and for allowing your example to be inspiration for others!

cerebus

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #39 on: June 17, 2015, 05:21:37 AM »
Man, like, who cares about their real identity? Unless you just want to verify their claims and all, it's just for curiosity.

GuitarStv

• Senior Mustachian
« Reply #40 on: June 17, 2015, 06:44:39 AM »
Man, like, who cares about their real identity? Unless you just want to verify their claims and all, it's just for curiosity.

+1

I don't see how it has any impact on the message or purpose of the blog.

Faraday

• Handlebar Stache
  • Solar Powered Slice
« Reply #41 on: June 17, 2015, 08:43:52 AM »

+1

I don't see how it has any impact on the message or purpose of the blog.

The dude abides!

partgypsy

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #42 on: June 24, 2015, 02:43:35 PM »
Aw, you mean he isn't Batman/Bruce Wayne? (sad face). I thought that's what you meant by taking the mask off.

forummm

• Walrus Stache
  • Senior Mustachian
« Reply #43 on: June 24, 2015, 04:52:18 PM »
Looks like Mrs MM has decided to let her name to get out there too now. I guess she changed her mind in the last week. Both the MMs tweeted out the interview.

http://podcast.farnoosh.tv/2015/06/mrs-money-mustache/

All the best to the MM family.

driftwood

• Bristles
« Reply #44 on: June 25, 2015, 06:04:39 AM »
I think it was more fun when you didn't know who he was, but he was findable if you put all the clues together.

Now he's just "Steve"... a regular human.  I'm so disappointed.

rubybeth

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #45 on: June 25, 2015, 06:26:47 AM »
And she's got a blog, too! Woo! http://www.mrsmoneymustache.com/

Mrs MM

• Administrator
  • Bristles
« Reply #46 on: June 26, 2015, 07:48:23 AM »
Looks like Mrs MM has decided to let her name to get out there too now. I guess she changed her mind in the last week. Both the MMs tweeted out the interview.

The tweet had my full name and contact info. I wasn't cool with that. This is just my first name and it was an on the spot decision right before we started talking. I hope you enjoyed the podcast!!

forummm

• Walrus Stache
  • Senior Mustachian
« Reply #47 on: June 26, 2015, 08:07:25 AM »

The tweet had my full name and contact info. I wasn't cool with that. This is just my first name and it was an on the spot decision right before we started talking. I hope you enjoyed the podcast!!

It was fun to hear your voice. And your stories. The light tension between spending and not spending in your early relationship was interesting too. People talk about that in their own relationships here.

Faraday

• Handlebar Stache
  • Solar Powered Slice
« Reply #48 on: June 26, 2015, 08:37:46 AM »

Deepest wishes that as your identity makes it out into "the wild" that it brings only positive experiences.

Thanks, Ms. MM, for doing the podcast, I'm going to watch it with my DW. My conversion to the Frugal Life has been challenging for her and I have a lot of empathy for that. I think your podcast interview will help us a good bit!

PS: Farnoosh might have to go to #1 on my Limo List.... :-)

Lyssa

• Bristles
« Reply #49 on: June 26, 2015, 09:21:24 AM »

Deepest wishes that as your identity makes it out into "the wild" that it brings only positive experiences.

+1

I must admit I would not have used the 'optimism gun' in this case but I really hope it works for you! The two of you have really improved my life by opening your own life to the public to a certain extent and I'm really grateful for that.