Author Topic: Camp Mustache Toronto - CM*TO - Lottery Complete - check your email!  (Read 5609 times)

Sailor Sam

• Magnum Stache
  • Semper...something
Re: Camp Mustache Toronto - CM*TO - Lottery Complete - check your email!
« Reply #150 on: February 11, 2019, 11:27:26 AM »
LEADERSHIP,

A quick heads up; I don't have access to the CM*OT child board. I was waiting patiently per @Le Poisson guidance, but just learned that @butt_munch has access. I cannot endure Snow having something I do not have. May I pretty please have access? And apologies for whatever I messed up during registration. Probably I misspelled my own user name. Such things happen. Some times the land of Thut slides into the sea. And so it goes.

V/R,
Sailor Sam

Your enthusiasm is unbounded.

I assure you that Cdr DinglePoP has said and done nothing to besmirch your reputation or standing among the troops within the safe confines of the sooper-secret association of CM*TO attendees. I await notice from our American Payment system of your deposit clearing the chequing account, at which time I shall set the door ajar just enough to allow your USCG Approved-sized body through.

Until then, Admiral ButtMunch shall continue to attend without your guidance.

Best Regards,
Me.

Leadership,

Thank you for your prompt reply on this issue. In an effort to resolve the confusion, I will point out that I remitted payment promptly upon receiving the winning lottery notification. Monies were submitted at approximately 1925 on 6-Feb-2019, via the "US-ian submission process."

Confirmation was received from PayPal at approximately 1935. Please let me know if I need to supply further verification, or you have more questions.

V/R,
COMMANDER Sailor Sam

Le Poisson

• Senior Mustachian
« Reply #151 on: February 11, 2019, 11:46:37 AM »
A question for the masses - Sam is sticking with military-ish speech here, and has not strayed into the realm of colourful analogy.

How far should we push her?

Seriously though Sam - I'll ask my cohort at the border for a verification list of US folks tonight and update our invites to the secret club as soon as it arrives. If you aren't there, there could be others missing as well.

grantmeaname

• Magnum Stache
  • Cast me away from yesterday's things
« Reply #152 on: February 11, 2019, 07:00:03 PM »
I'm too poor, i need to wait till my next paycheck. The perils of churning, and borrowing to invest more :D. No large piles of money laying around.
Me too. Getting rich makes you really poor

oneday

• Handlebar Stache
  • Resilient as fuck -JR
« Reply #153 on: February 12, 2019, 12:19:36 AM »
LEADERSHIP,

A quick heads up; I don't have access to the CM*OT child board. I was waiting patiently per @Le Poisson guidance, but just learned that @butt_munch has access. I cannot endure Snow having something I do not have. May I pretty please have access? And apologies for whatever I messed up during registration. Probably I misspelled my own user name. Such things happen. Some times the land of Thut slides into the sea. And so it goes.

V/R,
Sailor Sam

I assure you that Cdr DinglePoP has said and done nothing to besmirch your reputation or standing among the troops within the safe confines of the sooper-secret association of CM*TO attendees. I await notice from our American Payment system of your deposit clearing the chequing account, at which time I shall set the door ajar just enough to allow your USCG Approved-sized body through.

Best Regards,
Me.

Leadership,

Thank you for your prompt reply on this issue. In an effort to resolve the confusion, I will point out that I remitted payment promptly upon receiving the winning lottery notification. Monies were submitted at approximately 1925 on 6-Feb-2019, via the "US-ian submission process."

Confirmation was received from PayPal at approximately 1935. Please let me know if I need to supply further verification, or you have more questions.

V/R,
COMMANDER Sailor Sam

Huh. That's weird. I had access yesterday.

Le Poisson

• Senior Mustachian
« Reply #154 on: February 12, 2019, 02:18:27 AM »
LEADERSHIP,

V/R,
Sailor Sam

Best Regards,
Me.

Leadership,

V/R,
COMMANDER Sailor Sam

Huh. That's weird. I had access yesterday.

Oooh OneDay - you better watch out. A jilted Sam is no small thing to trifle with.

Le Poisson

• Senior Mustachian
« Reply #155 on: February 12, 2019, 05:05:15 AM »
Now that Sam is sorted out, and the Aussies have paid, we are up to 29% bought & paid for. You guys are the best! We love you, etc. etc.

Le Poisson

• Senior Mustachian
« Reply #156 on: February 14, 2019, 06:16:59 AM »
48%!!! We're getting there!!

Who will tip us over 50%??? Will it be you?

Thanks again to everyone who has paid so far!

grantmeaname

• Magnum Stache
  • Cast me away from yesterday's things
I paid for SWMBO and myself!

CampMustacheToronto

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
  • Camp Mustache Toronto - Sept 19-23/2019 Join us!
A reminder to all winners of the CM*TO bunk lottery, your payment is due on March 1, 2019!

First of all, a big Thank You to all who have already paid!  So far, we have received payment from nearly 50% of the winners!  Those who have paid should have received access to the private MMM CM*TO 2019 sub forum and the secret Facebook page, if not please let us know.

On March 2 any bunks not paid for will be considered forfeit.  We'll be releasing any forfeit bunks to the remaining lottery entrants on a first paid basis in blocks of 10 based on where your number fell in the randomization.

After this we'll be releasing any unpaid bunks to the full mailing list - based on a recent blog post by MMM, the mailing list has grown significantly in the last few days.  To join the mailing list, Please Click here

(LP)

« Last Edit: Today at 12:02:09 PM by CampMustacheToronto »

Lews Therin

• Handlebar Stache
  • Used to be Canadian Ben
2 Extra bunks paid for!