Author Topic: Camp Mustache Seattle - May 2019 - Tickets on Sale January 1, 9am PST/12pm EST  (Read 8383 times)

arebelspy

• Administrator
  • Senior Mustachian
Hey Everyone!

Tickets for Camp Mustache Seattle go on sale January 1, 9am PST/12pm EST.

https://campmustachefisummit.brownpapertickets.com/

The event takes place Memorial Day Weekend 2019 (Fri - Mon).

Ticket sales are first come, first serve, and last year I think the ~50 spots sold out in like.. 17 seconds?

So if you want to go, set an alarm and be on your computer, with the website loaded ready to go (and already with a login created, and logged in).

Hope to see you there! :)
I am a former teacher who accumulated a bunch of real estate, retired at 29, spent some time traveling the world full time and am now settled with three kids.
If you want to know more about me, this Business Insider profile tells the story pretty well.
I (rarely) blog at AdventuringAlong.com. Check out the Now page to see what I'm up to currently.

arebelspy

• Administrator
  • Senior Mustachian
Tickets sold out in less than a minute, again*.

Hope to see some of you there! :)

*Hope some people start organizing events like this in their local area. There's clearly demand.
I am a former teacher who accumulated a bunch of real estate, retired at 29, spent some time traveling the world full time and am now settled with three kids.
If you want to know more about me, this Business Insider profile tells the story pretty well.
I (rarely) blog at AdventuringAlong.com. Check out the Now page to see what I'm up to currently.

Daisy

• Handlebar Stache
Oops. It looks like I will miss another Camp Moustach Seattle. Just saw this thread.

I would have missed it anyways as that was too early to wake up on New Year's Day.

arebelspy

• Administrator
  • Senior Mustachian
Oops. It looks like I will miss another Camp Moustach Seattle. Just saw this thread.

I would have missed it anyways as that was too early to wake up on New Year's Day.

You don't wake up before noon?

Retirement is treating you well!  :D

Daisy

• Handlebar Stache
Went to sleep at 4am after New Years Eve.

Le Poisson

• CM*MW 2024 Attendees
  • Senior Mustachian

You don't wake up before noon?

Retirement is treating you well!  :D

This is the ultimate goal in ER. Sleeping whenever I want. Conversely, Momma's ultimate nightmare in FI is me playing Civ 5 whenever I want, and never coming to bed.

There is yin to this yang.

arebelspy

• Administrator
  • Senior Mustachian

Well done!

I think I made it to like 9:30pm on New Years?

Well past my normal bedtime.

Daisy

• Handlebar Stache

Well done!

I think I made it to like 9:30pm on New Years?

Well past my normal bedtime.

It was well past my normal bedtime, but someone had to paddle out to the bay and see the New Years fireworks from a kayak. If not me, then who?

arebelspy

• Administrator
  • Senior Mustachian
It was well past my normal bedtime, but someone had to paddle out to the bay and see the New Years fireworks from a kayak. If not me, then who?

I'm gonna need some pics of this for verification.  :D