Author Topic: Camp Mustache Canada - 2017  (Read 347932 times)

arebelspy

• Administrator
  • Senior Mustachian
Re: Camp Mustache Canada - 2017
« Reply #700 on: February 03, 2017, 05:41:41 AM »
This seat release will sell out bunks (30 spots) and I am still looking for 2 speakers and a morning fitness leader for day 2. If anyone here is willing to share a topic they are passionate about or lead an aerobics class or a jog or something, please step up.

I'd wager you will have multiple willing speakers in the last 30 people.

I'm willing to lead a breakout session if not (I've done one at the last 3 CMSeattles and enjoyed it).  :)
I am a former teacher who accumulated a bunch of real estate, retired at 29, spent some time traveling the world full time and am now settled with three kids.
If you want to know more about me, this Business Insider profile tells the story pretty well.
I (rarely) blog at AdventuringAlong.com. Check out the Now page to see what I'm up to currently.

G-dog

• Senior Mustachian
« Reply #701 on: February 03, 2017, 07:25:18 AM »
Well, if people want to hear about how to get a patent - I'm available!

Zzzzzzzzzzzz

Le Poisson

• CM*MW 2024 Attendees
  • Senior Mustachian
« Reply #702 on: February 03, 2017, 07:41:53 AM »
This seat release will sell out bunks (30 spots) and I am still looking for 2 speakers and a morning fitness leader for day 2. If anyone here is willing to share a topic they are passionate about or lead an aerobics class or a jog or something, please step up.

I'd wager you will have multiple willing speakers in the last 30 people.

I'm willing to lead a breakout session if not (I've done one at the last 3 CMSeattles and enjoyed it).  :)

I already have you and Allie penciled in. So far I can't decide whether I'd rather hear from you or her.

Well, if people want to hear about how to get a patent - I'm available!

Zzzzzzzzzzzz

This might make a great session - 15 minutes on development and raw how-to followed by a 30 minute Q&A/storytelling. I know a guy in Georgia who makes a living developing lighting patents and selling them to Lithonia lighting. He has some of the zaniest ideas.

I've also fielded a request for someone who can speak to Mustachianism for the disabled. Things like seeking advocacy on a budget, saving on a fixed income, overcoming stigma and mobility limitations while working and investing. And the very real fact that many of us will face some disability at some point in our lives - try typing with a broken wrist. It could be a great session - if anyone wants to lead the discussion, let me know.

elaine amj

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #703 on: February 03, 2017, 08:22:14 AM »

I already have you and Allie penciled in. So far I can't decide whether I'd rather hear from you or her.

I vote for both! It would be fantastic to get Allie's point of view!

rockstache

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #704 on: February 03, 2017, 08:25:25 AM »
Hey Prospector, I am going to be in my night class when this whole thing goes down on Monday, so I am going to have (my not very tech savvy) DH set up to buy my ticket. Just to be clear, he watches this thread (first post), and when your email address appears, he sends you an email with the request for tickets. If you respond, then we got lucky?

Le Poisson

• CM*MW 2024 Attendees
  • Senior Mustachian
« Reply #705 on: February 03, 2017, 08:41:17 AM »
Hey Prospector, I am going to be in my night class when this whole thing goes down on Monday, so I am going to have (my not very tech savvy) DH set up to buy my ticket. Just to be clear, he watches this thread (first post), and when your email address appears, he sends you an email with the request for tickets. If you respond, then we got lucky?

Correct. Your tickets will be shinier and personally autographed if he bribes me in the most correct manner.

ToTheMoon

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #706 on: February 03, 2017, 09:21:15 AM »
Hmmm, what are the odds of finding a cheap flight from the west coast in the next 9 months. . .I am seriously contemplating this! 

Anyone else going to be flying in and need to find their way there from the airport?

We've talked about it a few times - check flights to YTO as well as to BUF This will cover the three closest airports to camp. Folks are setting up carpools and transit options.

Thank you - and apologies, I have not yet had the chance to dig through all 14 pages of dialogue yet!

Beer, campfires, hiking, canoeing, and awesome like-minded people. . . sounds like a perfect weekend to me!

Le Poisson

• CM*MW 2024 Attendees
  • Senior Mustachian
« Reply #707 on: February 03, 2017, 10:34:08 AM »
Hmmm, what are the odds of finding a cheap flight from the west coast in the next 9 months. . .I am seriously contemplating this! 

Anyone else going to be flying in and need to find their way there from the airport?

We've talked about it a few times - check flights to YTO as well as to BUF This will cover the three closest airports to camp. Folks are setting up carpools and transit options.

Thank you - and apologies, I have not yet had the chance to dig through all 14 pages of dialogue yet!

Beer, campfires, hiking, canoeing, and awesome like-minded people. . . sounds like a perfect weekend to me!

No apologies needed! I was a little short in my answer, sorry for that - it was a rushed morning. And most of those conversations have happened not in this thread.

I am very confident that with a modicum of planning you can hitch a ride from the airport. If you Land at YYZ or YTZ you can take transit to the Aldershot station, and I am trying to get a carpool running from there to the venue as well.

Hope that helps! Look forward to seeing you at CMC!

CanuckExpat

• Magnum Stache
    • Freedom35
« Reply #708 on: February 03, 2017, 10:35:53 AM »
Since I'm at home and the spreadsheet is handy... right now we have 11 males to 15 females. This seat release will sell out bunks (30 spots) and I am still looking for 2 speakers and a morning fitness leader for day 2. If anyone here is willing to share a topic they are passionate about or lead an aerobics class or a jog or something, please step up.

Also the number above don't lie - the ladies are obviously better at spotting an awesome weekend away!

What are the current speakers/topics, Is there an obvious hole you think should be filled?

I could lead a fitness session on sleeping in and nursing a hangover? Ok, maybe I should volunteer for the first instead..

Le Poisson

• CM*MW 2024 Attendees
  • Senior Mustachian
« Reply #709 on: February 03, 2017, 10:38:03 AM »
Since I'm at home and the spreadsheet is handy... right now we have 11 males to 15 females. This seat release will sell out bunks (30 spots) and I am still looking for 2 speakers and a morning fitness leader for day 2. If anyone here is willing to share a topic they are passionate about or lead an aerobics class or a jog or something, please step up.

Also the number above don't lie - the ladies are obviously better at spotting an awesome weekend away!

What are the current speakers/topics, Is there an obvious hole you think should be filled?

I could lead a fitness session on sleeping in and nursing a hangover? Ok, maybe I should volunteer for the first instead..

You are in there too - maybe I should send out a schedule to all my confirmed speakers!

Also, this reminds me - I forgot to post our monthly speaker bio for February. I am a bad, bad, organizer.

Will do that today.

okits

• CMTO 2023 Attendees
  • Senior Mustachian
« Reply #710 on: February 03, 2017, 11:00:15 AM »

Correct. Your tickets will be shinier and personally autographed if he bribes me in the most correct manner.

This sounds nefarious, but what Prospector really means is that he wants you to include a Christmas Valentine's Day card with your deposit (or a St. Patrick's Day card, if you're slow mailing your cheque).

Le Poisson

• CM*MW 2024 Attendees
  • Senior Mustachian
« Reply #711 on: February 03, 2017, 11:01:52 AM »
Februray Speaker Intro:

TheGoblinChief has volunteered to lead a breakout sessionon urban homesteading, gardening, and food preservation. I'm excited to hear about raising meat rabbits and growing crops in Milwaukee where neighbours and winter moight stop less hearty folks. In his own words, here is David's story:

By the time CMC hits I will be 33 with kids at home ages 11,10, and 7. When I first joined the MMM community I worked part-time on the weekends and homeschooled during the week. Unlike a lot of people, I came to MMM not via the financial independence and debt-killing angle. Instead someone on Facebook shared the post about the "Low News Diet" which linked to the post about Circle of Concern and Circle of Influence. No joke but those two posts changed my life. I used to be a huge political and news junkie but all being "informed" does is get you angry about stuff that's way out of your ability to control, let alone influence. Yes, I could get involved in politics but I had no desire at the time, and nowadays I'm so odd compared to the thrust of American politics that I would have zero expectation of success.

My session is focused on being a stay-at-home parent, a homeschooling parent, doing urban homesteading, and thus the interaction between all three of those. I figure on giving a brief introduction and then treating this as a free-ranging AMA discussion and idea-swapping session between all the participants. In a lot of ways, my wife and I have a very traditional marriage, just with the gender roles swapped. Our stress levels went way down and our happiness went way up when we finally made enough financial progress that I could stop working on the weekends and focus exclusively on the home, and my wife had to juggle less between her career and day-to-day household tasks.

I started homeschooling almost on a whim, making the decision just a week before the start of the 2013-14 school year. Our oldest really struggled in school. She was expelled from kindergarten at a Catholic school after just a couple months. The second school she attended was better, and we stayed for the rest of that year and 2 more but she never really thrived. Both her and her younger sister would be so tired after a long day at school, and I felt like they never understood what they learned until I worked one on one with them doing their homework. Why were we paying tuition when the best teaching was happening at home?

It's been a journey of lots of trial and error but three years later we don't regret the decision. A lower stress, more intimate learning environment has been so much better for the two who had gone to regular school. Our youngest has only learned in the home and really thrives. I fear if he had been in regular school, he would be one of the types to be labeled ADD or ADHD despite being very bright for his age and definitely able to focus on tasks he wants to focus on.

Our urban homesteading journey was also triggered by homeschooling. We had a small ornamental garden but I built a raised bed to grow some fun veggies as part of their science education. Within a year, that small raised bed became most of the lawn being ripped up and it's grown from there with more gardens, perennials, chickens, and meat rabbits.

On a strict financial basis, very little of this has saved us any money yet, though it may as the capital outlays amortize. We love the lifestyle, being closer to the source of our food. I struggle a lot of anxiety and depression, and working with the plants and animals is very therapeutic. Our eventual goal is early retirement of sorts for my wife, though she's expressed a desire to never stop working at some level (i.e., part-time or doing consulting here and there), and to move out into the country.

City living stresses people out. I don't think it's natural for us to be so closely together without the ability to tend the earth and raise animals. It's very difficult, if even possible at all, to make city living truly sustainable. I want a land base that can feed my family and work towards communal sufficiency with likeminded homesteaders and farmers. I see how my kids benefit from exposure to the animals and gardens. All of them express some level of interest in gardening and keeping animals when they're grown up. I'd encourage the kids, if they want to, to start a farming enterprise of their own on our land as they get older, or even as adults in some form of inter-generational living.

Let me know what you want to see in this session and whether you think this format is best or if something more structured would be better.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2017, 11:13:44 AM by Prospector »

G-dog

• Senior Mustachian
« Reply #712 on: February 03, 2017, 11:05:20 AM »
^Not Minneapolis .... Milwaukee (Wisconsin).
Still very cold! Brrrrr

Le Poisson

• CM*MW 2024 Attendees
  • Senior Mustachian
« Reply #713 on: February 03, 2017, 11:13:55 AM »
^Not Minneapolis .... Milwaukee (Wisconsin).
Still very cold! Brrrrr

Thanks for the catch.

ToTheMoon

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #714 on: February 03, 2017, 11:17:30 AM »

Cheap flight?

I don't know your credit score, but if it's decent, and you're willing to sign up for a credit card, how about a free flight, the Camp fee paid for, a second free flight, and cash back in your pocket, instead?

;)

Sign me up!  Is it even possible to get CC deals this good on this side of the border, and will it require a happy ending?  I should really find the thread about this . . . there has got to be one already, right?

Stachey

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #715 on: February 03, 2017, 11:24:31 AM »
Hi Prospector,

Is there a schedule of speakers and events posted somewhere? 

I saw one somewhere at one time but can't remember what page it was on (and now there are 15 pages to sift through  YIKES!!)

Thanks!

Le Poisson

• CM*MW 2024 Attendees
  • Senior Mustachian
« Reply #716 on: February 03, 2017, 11:34:48 AM »
Hi Prospector,

Is there a schedule of speakers and events posted somewhere? 

I saw one somewhere at one time but can't remember what page it was on (and now there are 15 pages to sift through  YIKES!!)

Thanks!

Wow - it was buried deep - this post:
http://forum.mrmoneymustache.com/meetups-and-social-events/ontario's-own-camp-mustache-2017/msg1322387/#msg1322387

I've copied and updated. I can add times later today. Note this is still a working schedule - where announcements have been made I have inserted names. Where I have not inserted names, announcements are forthcoming:

I'll be posting speaker bio's monthly as we lead up to the camp, but as of right now, here are the topics being proposed. Note the TBD are placeholders for open speaking slots. Also, someone needs to convince Mr. Snow to come lead our morning exercise on day 3. Or a jogger needs to lead a group run, or something.:

DAY 1
Opening Session - Speaker 1 - Gen Finance - MonsterMonster
Opening Session - Speaker 2 - TBD

DAY 2
Fitness - Yoga - ElleFiji
Keynote - Speaker 3 - ETF/Index investing - Dan Bortolotti
Breakout 1 - Speaker 4 -Landlording - Rachelle Berube
Breakout 1 - Speaker 5 - Canadian Accounting Q&A
Breakout 2 - Speaker 6 - Post Fire Life
Breakout 2 - Speaker 7 - Mustachian Pupsters - Rehabilitating, Training, and Caring for Cats and dogs on a budget
Breakout 3 - Speaker 8 - Mustachian Travel
Breakout 3 - Speaker 9 - Urban Homesteading - TheGoblinChief

DAY 3
Fitness - TBD
Breakout 4 - Speaker 10 - Life Coaching
Breakout 4 - Speaker 11 - Home Maintenance/Gardening/Décor
Group Activity - Canoeing (TBD)
« Last Edit: February 03, 2017, 07:43:25 PM by Prospector »

elaine amj

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #717 on: February 03, 2017, 12:09:33 PM »
Sign me up!  Is it even possible to get CC deals this good on this side of the border, and will it require a happy ending?  I should really find the thread about this . . . there has got to be one already, right?

Its not as good but there are still deals to be had. I'm not as well-versed on Cdn CCs though as we focus more of our travel hacking on US cards.

- Way back when, I loved the Capital One World Aspire. Not so easy to redeem (a lot of rules that wasn't so easy to understand), but I liked what I got.

- Last year, I got the TD Visa Infinite - I think it was worth about $200/pp in travel. You can redeem through their portal for Expedia flights.

- I also got a bunch of Air Miles cards a couple of years back. but that was for a very specific redemption in mind. We added to the miles through shopping at Rexall during special bonus days. Made out pretty good there.

The best part of Canadian credit cards is going through Great Canadian Rebates. I keep forgetting to add the rebate into my mental tally of a card's bonus points - but it really does add up when you get a $50-60 cashback. The US has nothing like this.

Le Poisson

• CM*MW 2024 Attendees
  • Senior Mustachian
« Reply #718 on: February 03, 2017, 12:14:49 PM »

Its not as good but there are still deals to be had. I'm not as well-versed on Cdn CCs though as we focus more of our travel hacking on US cards.

- Way back when, I loved the Capital One World Aspire. Not so easy to redeem (a lot of rules that wasn't so easy to understand), but I liked what I got.

- Last year, I got the TD Visa Infinite - I think it was worth about $200/pp in travel. You can redeem through their portal for Expedia flights.

- I also got a bunch of Air Miles cards a couple of years back. but that was for a very specific redemption in mind. We added to the miles through shopping at Rexall during special bonus days. Made out pretty good there.

The best part of Canadian credit cards is going through Great Canadian Rebates. I keep forgetting to add the rebate into my mental tally of a card's bonus points - but it really does add up when you get a $50-60 cashback. The US has nothing like this.

I got a BMO World Elite Mastercard for all things Barnhouse. It had a $300 fee, but came with enough points for a roundtrip flight pretty much anyplace in Canada. We've used the points to book hotels in teh states and its gone smoothly so far.

Someone pointed me to the ratehub card comparison - it might be a good place for you to start as well.

ToTheMoon

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #719 on: February 03, 2017, 12:22:20 PM »
. . .

We currently have the TD Visa Infinite - it is pretty good as far as Canadian cards go.  Just in case you aren't aware, you can book your travel on ANY site you wish, and once the charge appears on your statement call the number on the back of the card (you can do it online as well) to have your travel dollars redeemed against it.  I have noticed that their Expedia site rarely matches seat sales, so you can frequently get a better deal elsewhere, though you will only get the 3x points instead of the 9x.  Now if only I could convince them to cover the cost of CMC with my travel points!

Thanks for the reminder about Great Canadian Rebates - I had totally forgotten about that site. :)

elaine amj

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #720 on: February 03, 2017, 12:45:53 PM »

We currently have the TD Visa Infinite - it is pretty good as far as Canadian cards go.  Just in case you aren't aware, you can book your travel on ANY site you wish, and once the charge appears on your statement call the number on the back of the card (you can do it online as well) to have your travel dollars redeemed against it.  I have noticed that their Expedia site rarely matches seat sales, so you can frequently get a better deal elsewhere, though you will only get the 3x points instead of the 9x.  Now if only I could convince them to cover the cost of CMC with my travel points!

Thanks for the reminder about Great Canadian Rebates - I had totally forgotten about that site. :)

What I REALLY liked about it was the flexibility. I originally got it for a flight I had in mind. When the time came, a better option presented itself. Over the course of the year, I continued debating how we wanted to use the points. I spent a fair bit of time on the Expedia portal but ultimately, never found anything I wanted. Yes, its worth more to redeem through the portal. But everything I was even remotely interested in was about 30+% more than suitable alternatives I preferred. So, I ended up using it for my Ontario parks camping trip (super awesome since its super rare to find rewards that will cover this), an AirBnB stay (loved it!), and the final $20-30 in value went to restaurant meals in a town we were in. I was shocked how easy it was to call and have the rewards applied to our purchase.

So - moral of the story is you can use it for restaurant purchases or transportation costs on your way to/from CMC if that helps!

Right now our main card is the PC Financial. DH is happy (he likes redeeming for groceries). For me - I'm not so pleased since he is averse to spending on travel so travel rewards mean a lot to me. Oh well,I'm keeping my ears open for the next good card. Maybe its time to go back to the Capital One World Aspire. The challenge is the $120 annual fee - better have a good redemption in mind before paying that!

rockstache

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #721 on: February 03, 2017, 07:34:58 PM »
Wow that schedule sounds so good. I'm getting nervous I won't get a spot now, I feel like I've heard from so many people that are planning to attend.

Le Poisson

• CM*MW 2024 Attendees
  • Senior Mustachian
« Reply #722 on: February 03, 2017, 07:43:43 PM »
Wow that schedule sounds so good. I'm getting nervous I won't get a spot now, I feel like I've heard from so many people that are planning to attend.

Look at it again - I updated Speaker 7.

snacky

• Senior Mustachian
  • Forum Dignitary
« Reply #723 on: February 03, 2017, 08:32:49 PM »
I don't see the egging of houses on the schedule. Elle told me there would be house egging.

ElleFiji

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #724 on: February 03, 2017, 08:36:47 PM »
DAY 1

DAY 2
Breakout 2 - Speaker 7 - Mustachian Pupsters - Rehabilitating, Training, and Caring for Cats and dogs on a budget

DAY 3
Fitness - Egg mean people's houses - snacky, via Skype
Group Activity - Canoeing (TBD)

elaine amj

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #725 on: February 03, 2017, 10:10:46 PM »
@rockstache I sure hope u get a spot - it would be awesome to finally meet u!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

arebelspy

• Administrator
  • Senior Mustachian
« Reply #726 on: February 04, 2017, 01:51:11 AM »

Fun!

You are in there too - maybe I should send out a schedule to all my confirmed speakers!

That sounded like a good idea... then you posted it, and even the schedule didn't help!

DAY 1

DAY 2

DAY 3
Fitness - TBD
Group Activity - Canoeing (TBD)[/color]

Can't tell if I (/Ali) am penciled in as speaker 2, 6, 8, or 10.  (1 and 4 could have made sense, too, but much better choices for those.)  I do have some hopes though.

3, 5, 7, 9, 11, yoga, and canoeing are clearly wrong.

Hmm, a puzzle I will eagerly await the reveals for.  :P

Though I really do think there will be a bunch of awesome people in the 30 who sign up in two days, and asking them if they have anything badass to share will lead to some great stuff.
I am a former teacher who accumulated a bunch of real estate, retired at 29, spent some time traveling the world full time and am now settled with three kids.
If you want to know more about me, this Business Insider profile tells the story pretty well.
I (rarely) blog at AdventuringAlong.com. Check out the Now page to see what I'm up to currently.

CanuckExpat

• Magnum Stache
    • Freedom35
« Reply #727 on: February 04, 2017, 09:11:28 AM »
Prospector, how about updating the first post in this thread with the tentative schedule?
People on the fence may want to see it, and or be convinced after seeing it. And things get lost easily in this thread

Le Poisson

• CM*MW 2024 Attendees
  • Senior Mustachian
« Reply #728 on: February 04, 2017, 09:37:46 AM »
Excellent suggestion - as with all things on life, I defer to the wisdom of smart people in order to maintain the illusion of competence.

rockstache

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #729 on: February 04, 2017, 05:12:19 PM »
@rockstache I sure hope u get a spot - it would be awesome to finally meet u!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Me too!! We've had quite a journey together, it will be so great to meet in person!

rockstache

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #730 on: February 04, 2017, 05:14:57 PM »

Look at it again - I updated Speaker 7.
It sounds like snacky. I WANT IT TO BE SNACKY.

Le Poisson

• CM*MW 2024 Attendees
  • Senior Mustachian
« Reply #731 on: February 04, 2017, 09:14:30 PM »
Snacky has not contacted me to be a speaker.

Folks - Post 1 has been updated to include full instructions for this release of tix (strikethru text) and the full ticket cost payable anytime but due before May 1.

When the presale goes live, the text will no longer be struck, and the camp email addy will be published.

Le Poisson

• CM*MW 2024 Attendees
  • Senior Mustachian
« Reply #732 on: February 06, 2017, 06:20:41 AM »
Ticket sale tonight! Lets fill this thing up!

ChipmunkSavings

• Stubble
« Reply #733 on: February 06, 2017, 07:46:47 AM »
Hi guys! I've been following this thread for a while and I'm certainly going to try to get a ticket tonight! Now I'll just have to get to know all of you a bit :)

Le Poisson

• CM*MW 2024 Attendees
  • Senior Mustachian
« Reply #734 on: February 06, 2017, 08:00:14 AM »
We look forward to getting to know you too... hope you get a spot!

G-dog

• Senior Mustachian
« Reply #735 on: February 06, 2017, 08:03:15 AM »

Good to see No rodentia preferences shown in the registration process....

Le Poisson

• CM*MW 2024 Attendees
  • Senior Mustachian
« Reply #736 on: February 06, 2017, 08:07:01 AM »

Rats... you're on to me!

G-dog

• Senior Mustachian
« Reply #737 on: February 06, 2017, 08:08:32 AM »

Rats... you're on to me!

Rats too? 

Le Poisson

• CM*MW 2024 Attendees
  • Senior Mustachian
« Reply #738 on: February 06, 2017, 08:12:57 AM »

Rats... you're on to me!

Rats too?

If they gopher seats, I won't turn them away.

pbkmaine

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #739 on: February 06, 2017, 08:35:21 AM »
It's been mice hearing these puns...

PJ

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #740 on: February 06, 2017, 10:58:39 AM »
-Ignore this interruption-

Hey PJ - are you coming to Camp Mustache Canada? I wasn't sure, but the last block of tickets go on sale tonight if you are.

-Carry on.-

responding to an inquiry in another thread...

Hi Prospector, I've been squirreling away some extra money that came in this month, in case I decided to go.  The problem is that I can't just take off any weekend from work - my vacations are prescribed to certain times of the year, generally.  So I may end up having to leave on Saturday night, or at least, get up very very very early on Sunday morning to go to work. 

Wish the "day pass" idea was a possibility, but I understand the difficulty with logistics.  And ultimately, I don't want to miss the chance to meet some of the MMM legends that are planning to come!  So, yeah.  I'm in.  Assuming I get a ticket!  (How much did you say I needed to bribe you?)

Le Poisson

• CM*MW 2024 Attendees
  • Senior Mustachian
« Reply #741 on: February 06, 2017, 01:59:50 PM »
$50 holds a spot, with the balance due by May 1. If work doesn't work out you can resell your space anytime as long as I know who takes it.

meadow lark

• CM*MW 2023 Attendees
  • Walrus Stache
« Reply #742 on: February 06, 2017, 04:32:03 PM »
I could be a co-presenter on Mustachian Food...  you know, if I were to get a spot tonight.  You know you want to sell me a ticket, dontcha?

I could cover batch cooking for the freezer, soups, weaning off a high food budget, growing your own sprouts.  Come on - I'm desperate here!

Le Poisson

• CM*MW 2024 Attendees
  • Senior Mustachian
« Reply #743 on: February 06, 2017, 05:26:33 PM »
35 minutes...

Le Poisson

• CM*MW 2024 Attendees
  • Senior Mustachian
« Reply #744 on: February 06, 2017, 05:45:17 PM »
15 minutes...

jordanread

« Reply #745 on: February 06, 2017, 05:46:24 PM »
14 minutes.

G-dog

• Senior Mustachian
« Reply #746 on: February 06, 2017, 05:47:04 PM »
13 minutes

Le Poisson

• CM*MW 2024 Attendees
  • Senior Mustachian
« Reply #747 on: February 06, 2017, 05:51:22 PM »
Oh good, I'm not alone here.

10 Minutes...

jordanread

« Reply #748 on: February 06, 2017, 05:52:16 PM »
8 Minutes.

PJ

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #749 on: February 06, 2017, 05:52:54 PM »
Oh good, I'm not alone here.

10 Minutes...

No, we are with you.  Watching and waiting for our moment...

cue creepy music