Author Topic: Best websites and apps to earn some extra cash  (Read 5807 times)

skchamp

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
Best websites and apps to earn some extra cash
« on: May 21, 2015, 10:09:47 AM »
Hi Guys,

I am from India. I am looking for genuine and trusted websites, apps etc. which allow you to make some extra cash every month. I am aware that these sites wont replace your full time job or make you rich as such but even a few dollars every month would add up.

Please suggest sites, apps or money making programs which are genuine, accept international members (or atleast members from India) and having Paypal as one of the payment options.

If there is any thread already existing on such topic, feel free to point me in that direction.

I'm looking forward to receiving your suggestions and comments.

Thanks in advance,
Shravan

Mother Fussbudget

• Pencil Stache

vivek440

• Stubble
    • Adventures of an Indian Couple after their Financial Independence
Re: Best websites and apps to earn some extra cash
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2015, 04:16:46 PM »
Etihad airlines as part of their reward program sends surveys. On filling these surveys, you get miles which can be redeemed for shopping etc. I myself have never filled the surveys because the ROI didn't seem lucrative enough - The number of miles provided didn't do justice with the amount of time it takes to complete the surveys. Though for longer surveys they provide more miles but still not lucrative enough for me.

You may want to explore it. You may like it.

tofuchampion

• Bristles
    • MadeByMarilynM
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2015, 04:37:21 PM »
I use Swagbucks and MTurk primarily. I get probably $25/mo from Swagbucks with very little effort. MTurk earnings depend on how much time I spend on it, but it's pretty quick and easy to do a few dollars' worth of tasks per day.

skchamp

• 5 O'Clock Shadow

skchamp

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2015, 12:44:46 AM »
Etihad airlines as part of their reward program sends surveys. On filling these surveys, you get miles which can be redeemed for shopping etc. I myself have never filled the surveys because the ROI didn't seem lucrative enough - The number of miles provided didn't do justice with the amount of time it takes to complete the surveys. Though for longer surveys they provide more miles but still not lucrative enough for me.

You may want to explore it. You may like it.
Vivek, I have never flown with Etihad. In that case, will it be possible for me to join their rewards program? Also since I don't fly with them, will it be easy enough to earn and redeem the miles only via surveys? Please do tell me.

Pooja Sharma

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2015, 06:22:28 AM »
Even I am interested in know tricks to make few bucks only. Suggestions/Feedback required, BADLY BADLY!

vivek440

• Stubble
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2015, 09:49:12 AM »
Vivek, I have never flown with Etihad. In that case, will it be possible for me to join their rewards program? Also since I don't fly with them, will it be easy enough to earn and redeem the miles only via surveys? Please do tell me.

Even if you have never flown with Etihad, you will still be able to join their reward program.  Yes you can redeem the miles for buying stuff (clothes, head phones etc. )

Insanity

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2015, 05:13:53 AM »
My wife does surveys all the time.  The ROI is not really worth it, but as a SAHM, it helps her feel like she contributes when she gets gift cards and applies it to necessities.

She also does couponing and can save upwards if 50-60%.  Granted, most of it is on cereal or other not exactly healthy items. But some of it is also on bathroom and non-food items. So overall it is still pretty damn good.

cerebus

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2015, 06:05:32 AM »
I'm toying with the idea of a donut stand or some other kind of food stall. No idea what the ROI is on something like that. But there really isn't another donut shop in SA so there's a possibility of it becoming popular.

vivek440

• Stubble
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2015, 04:49:36 PM »
I'm toying with the idea of a donut stand or some other kind of food stall. No idea what the ROI is on something like that. But there really isn't another donut shop in SA so there's a possibility of it becoming popular.

Dunkin Donuts haven't entered SA yet?

cerebus

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2015, 07:43:52 PM »

Dunkin Donuts haven't entered SA yet?

Not that I've seen. I heard Krispy Kreme might be coming. We don't have Starbucks, only got Burger King a couple of years ago.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk