Author Topic: Where to find CPP Statement of Contributions on my Account CRA?  (Read 3971 times)

Goldielocks

• Walrus Stache
Where to find CPP Statement of Contributions on my Account CRA?
« on: September 07, 2018, 10:54:45 AM »
Hi all

According to the CRA information page, we should be able to pull up the CPP Statement of Contributions online.... BUT I can't find that tab anywhere on my "My Account" CRA...

Please help!  I had to pull each year's total income, compared to YMPE to estimate it. 

From the CRA "help" webpage

How do I get a copy?
Via My Service Canada Account
You can visit My Service Canada Account to view or print a copy of your Canada Pension Plan (CPP) Statement of Contributions, at your convenience.

Introduction
The Canada Pension Plan (CPP) uses a Statement of Contributions to keep a record of your pensionable earnings and your contributions to the Plan. Your statement shows your total CPP contributions for each year and the earnings on which your contributions are based. It also provides an estimate of what your pension or benefit would be if you and/or your family were eligible to receive it now.

meghan88

• Pencil Stache
Re: Where to find CPP Statement of Contributions on my Account CRA?
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2018, 11:15:00 AM »
Hi Goldielocks,

On the CRA "home" tab after you log in, look at the lower left of the screen.  You should see a light blue square with "My Service Canada Account".  Click on the "Access Now" link, which is SSO so you don't need to log in again.

Next you'll get a consent page - after you click "I agree", you'll be in Service Canada.

On that page, under the set of tabs that are lower down on the page, click on "Canada Pension Plan (CPP) / Old Age Security (OAS)" and you'll get a dropdown menu.  You should be able to find what you're looking for there:  contributions, estimated benefits, etc.

Goldielocks

• Walrus Stache
Re: Where to find CPP Statement of Contributions on my Account CRA?
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2018, 12:10:39 PM »
Got it!  Why on earth did they put it into a blue box at the bottom of the screen?  This is where they put admin type reference / contact info on other documents and forms, not links to more services...   ahhh

Thank you so much, Meghan88, this was the third time that I had looked for it.

Now I need to figure out why it show a much higher calculate benefit at age 65.