Author Topic: What small things did you do TODAY to save money?  (Read 8029198 times)

Joggernot

• Pencil Stache
Re: What small things did you do TODAY to save money?
« Reply #2150 on: January 15, 2015, 06:46:21 AM »
Walked over to doc's office to get my stitches out.

Thought about going out to lunch, came home and ate grits.

Researched a way to get medication cheaper.  Turns out they sell it by the pill and a 15 mg pill costs the same as a 7.5.  I will save $14.00 every three months by biting them in half.

We do that! Hubby's blood pressure dropped when he went onto dialysis and they wanted to halve his BP medication. We are still using the old prescriptions as the (subsidised) cost is the same for 28 tablets regardless of the strength, so we cut the old ones in half and the packet lasts twice as long.

Be careful with this though, some tablets come with an enteric coating meaning that breaking them up affects the way they are processed by the body.
My Dr. said that if the pill had a score mark across the middle, it meant that the pill could safely be cut in half with the same amount of medication in both halves.  Some of mine aren't scored, so can't cut in half.  Whether or not a pill is scored is listed in their pharmaceutical directory.

MsPeacock

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #2151 on: January 15, 2015, 07:09:20 AM »
Rebooked an overly long and overly expensive trip down from 14 days to 4 days. Still get to go (Iceland) but will be much more manageable.

MountainGal

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #2152 on: January 15, 2015, 10:38:41 AM »
Saved 28% off my grocery bill last night by using paper and e coupons, and shopping the sales and manager's specials.

Asked DH, who brings home 1.5 times more than I, to start paying the elect/gas bill.

Regifted two items to give to niece2 today for her birthday.  And, yes, I give her cash, too.  ;)

Going to use a Starbucks gift card, two clothing gift cards, and a coupon for free supper while out and about in the Big City today.  Going to buy fuel with my grocery value card.

I always pay all but one bill online to save postage.

Zaga

• Magnum Stache
    • A Wall of Hats
« Reply #2153 on: January 15, 2015, 03:35:10 PM »
Noticed that my utility bill didn't auto-pay like it was supposed to, called them up and got them to initiate payment and take off the late fee.

Primm

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #2154 on: January 15, 2015, 07:10:22 PM »
Walked over to doc's office to get my stitches out.

Thought about going out to lunch, came home and ate grits.

Researched a way to get medication cheaper.  Turns out they sell it by the pill and a 15 mg pill costs the same as a 7.5.  I will save $14.00 every three months by biting them in half.

We do that! Hubby's blood pressure dropped when he went onto dialysis and they wanted to halve his BP medication. We are still using the old prescriptions as the (subsidised) cost is the same for 28 tablets regardless of the strength, so we cut the old ones in half and the packet lasts twice as long.

Be careful with this though, some tablets come with an enteric coating meaning that breaking them up affects the way they are processed by the body.
My Dr. said that if the pill had a score mark across the middle, it meant that the pill could safely be cut in half with the same amount of medication in both halves.  Some of mine aren't scored, so can't cut in half.  Whether or not a pill is scored is listed in their pharmaceutical directory.

Yep, that's generally the case, but there are lots of pills that don't have a score mark that you can safely cut in half as well. You'd have to get a proper pill cutter though, not try and break them or use a knife.

1967mama

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #2155 on: January 15, 2015, 07:17:46 PM »
Rode my bike! Trying to work up to being able to ride to the grocery store in lieu of taking the car.

Made bean burritos (a la Tammy's Recipes website) with beans I"ve prepared from dry.

Heat off during the day.

Stayed home!! (Except for the bike ride)

RichWard

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #2156 on: January 15, 2015, 08:09:18 PM »
Walked to work even though it's nearly 0 degrees!

Decalin

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #2157 on: January 16, 2015, 12:17:18 AM »
I updated my marital status with my car insurance and the rate dropped by 50 bucks. Who knew making it legal means I was a safer driver...

11ducks

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #2158 on: January 16, 2015, 01:59:22 AM »

-Rescued forgotten vegetable pastries from the recesses of the fridge and had them for lunch

-Set myself a quasi-ridiculous budget for new singlets (sleeveless shirts) that I have needed for ages (my gym ones are falling to pieces) of $2 apiece -figured i'd come home empty handed but hunted through bargain racks and managed to find 3 different ones in my size that will all work great for the gym!

kathrynd

• Bristles
« Reply #2159 on: January 16, 2015, 02:52:03 AM »
Overcooked the asparagus.; it's slimy now. Ate most of it anyway. Compost pile...

Overcooked asparagus tastes great pureed and blended into soup!

Creamed asparagus on toast is delicious too

Marianne

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #2160 on: January 16, 2015, 10:49:02 AM »
Bought a VERY nice shirt for my brother for his birthday - original price 40€, after sale 1 20€, after sale 2 15€, with a voucher 7,99€

borrowed a device to track electricity usage, can use it for free for 14 days... I was shocked how much energy an old fridge consumes (we only switch it on if we have guests). If it was always on, it would cost us 22€/month...shock of my life!

Astatine

• Magnum Stache
  • Pronouns: they/them
« Reply #2161 on: January 16, 2015, 05:07:54 PM »
We walked down to the local shops this morning to borrow a couple of fitness DVDs from the library (and returned a couple of magazines that I borrowed), and bought a few things from Aldi while we were there (Aldi is much much cheaper than Woolies or Coles). DH also harvested a zucchini, the last of the snowpeas, and a few more cherry tomatoes and strawberries from our garden.

We've also decided no more food shopping for at least a week as the freezer is stuffed full and we have a backlog of vegies to get through.

Joggernot

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #2162 on: January 17, 2015, 12:03:09 PM »
Did our FloBee haircuts today and saved about $40. Bought it used off Craigslist six years ago and it's still going.  That a direct savings of $2880 (minus the cost of the FloBee) over the six years.

morning owl

• Stubble
« Reply #2163 on: January 17, 2015, 01:28:37 PM »
I did the math and realized my bus pass was not worth it for the number of times I use public transit. So I cancelled it and will now use tickets and ride my bike instead! This should save about $80 on average per month.

horsepoor

• Magnum Stache
  • That old chestnut.
« Reply #2164 on: January 17, 2015, 02:12:07 PM »
I found some riding gloves that have been kicking around for years.  Don't remember where they came from, but I never wore them because they were too loose around the palm.  Today I cut a slit up the back of the hand part and installed velcro so that they fit nice and snug.  Should save me from buying a replacement pair this year @ $30 or so.

JuSp02

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #2165 on: January 17, 2015, 06:50:08 PM »
I had to run an errand this morning. Afterwards, DH and I were tempted to stop at one of the many fancy restaurants along the way for brunch. We resisted and stopped by the grocery store instead. Then, we went home and made some fantastic sandwiches.

choppingwood

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #2166 on: January 18, 2015, 04:12:54 PM »
Winter Picnic at the local sledding hill.  Took my little girl.  We did about 1 hour of sledding, a half hour of eating our sandwiches and drinking hot chocolate on the trunk of my 10 year old Toyota, and then read books for about a half hour in the nice warm car.  Was about 40 degrees so car wasn't running...  great day.

I love this idea of a winter picnic. I get outside during winter, but am always either walking or shovelling snow. Need to pack a lunch and a book, and then take my walk....

DragonSlayer

• Stubble
« Reply #2167 on: January 18, 2015, 04:42:39 PM »
Did my dog's nails myself with the dremmel tool.
Cut DH's hair.
Washed the salt and sand off my own car instead of waiting in line at the wash like everyone else in the city seemed to be doing.
Tomorrow I'll be giving the dog a bath.

Cookie78

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #2168 on: January 18, 2015, 05:06:10 PM »
Made scones to take to work when I need a snack and pizza dough to freeze for later.

Walked to the bank to deposit $300 in cash I'd been carrying around in my wallet for far too long plus a health care reimbursement check, so I can invest that money tomorrow!

Pooperman

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #2169 on: January 18, 2015, 07:28:41 PM »
Purchased a hair/beard trimming system off amazon with gift cards from swagbucks (it was $53). No more paying for barbers!

Cookie78

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #2170 on: January 18, 2015, 07:36:28 PM »
I had a pile of fabric sitting in the garage for quite a few years. Today I brought it in the house and made a couple gift bags. So much fun. :)

homehandymum

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #2171 on: January 18, 2015, 07:36:43 PM »
Triple load of spaghetti sauce cooking in the crockpot.  Just trying to decide how to eat and freeze it - will I just freeze it in bags, or make up at least one ready-made oven bake? 

I'm thinking we'll have some with boiled potatoes/sweet potatoes, carrots, and fried zucchini tonight (we don't eat a lot of wheat, so actual spaghetti is not in our cupboard), and tomorrow I'll do a big pile of baked potatoes in the slow-cooker during the day and have top-your-own-potato for dinner tomorrow.  The remainder I'll layer with grated/sliced zucchini and cheese sauce for the freezer (and maybe some potato slices for structural integrity).  (it's mid-summer here, so zucchini is plentiful and cheap).

Should be enough to do two dinners for this week, freeze two cheesy, mince and zucchini bakes, and have two bags of straight spaghetti sauce for the freezer.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2015, 07:38:29 PM by homehandymum »

MoneyCat

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #2172 on: January 18, 2015, 09:01:17 PM »
Today, I spent zero dollars on anything.  We invited a friend over to watch some Netflix with us and cooked a homemade pasta meal instead of eating out. 

I also finished gathering enough Social Rewards credits to get another $10.00 in free Total Rewards credits for our next vacation.

1967mama

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #2173 on: January 19, 2015, 12:20:06 AM »
1. Used $70 in cc points on groceries.

2. Hung a load of laundry on racks -- I don't care if everyone doesn't like crunchy towels!

3. Used up recently expired eggs to make a huge, delicious frittata for dinner.

4. Used up last weeks oatmeal for cold breakfasts this weekend (topped with yogurt, fruit and pecans)

Cressida

• Handlebar Stache
  • gender is a hierarchy
« Reply #2174 on: January 19, 2015, 12:42:50 AM »
1. Used $70 in cc points on groceries.

2. Hung a load of laundry on racks -- I don't care if everyone doesn't like crunchy towels!

3. Used up recently expired eggs to make a huge, delicious frittata for dinner.

4. Used up last weeks oatmeal for cold breakfasts this weekend (topped with yogurt, fruit and pecans)

1967mama, I love how you have something to contribute to this thread almost every day. It's inspiring. :)

roadtofreedom

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #2175 on: January 19, 2015, 12:46:00 AM »
Started bringing lunch to work.

If too busy to prep lunch, I buy side dishes from corporate cafeteria -- sweet potato fries and grilled veggies for $1.75. They let me put chili sauce on my fries for free and some cheese and onion from salad bard --- voila chili fries! Save at least $5 per day on lunch.

Congrats, bringing lunch to work you can save a lot of money.

Also you will feel healthier

1967mama

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #2176 on: January 19, 2015, 01:44:48 AM »
Thanks for the warm comments Cressida! 

I find myself thinking about this thread most days, sometimes scraping the bottom of the barrel to find some way -- any way -- to do something small to save money :-)

I really appreciate everyone who posts on here too -- keeps us all motivated!

:-))

pancakes

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #2177 on: January 19, 2015, 04:25:09 AM »
I took my lunch to work today.

Normally we would have done a weekly shop yesterday but as we haven't done groceries yet this week, tonight's dinner is entirely comprised of things we have in the fridge/panty already. There will also be enough leftovers for lunch tomorrow.

Moonwaves

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #2178 on: January 19, 2015, 04:41:41 AM »
-- I don't care if everyone doesn't like crunchy towels!
I've said it before and I'll say it again: they're not crunchy towels, they're exfoliating aids! :)

My biggest small thing that I did yesterday evening and today to save money has been to leave the house with no money in my purse. Had my ATM card with me in case I really needed anything but no cash. If I'd had even a little bit it would have been very tempting to call into the pub after the opera yesterday evening but since I didn't, I went straight home and managed to actually get hold of my brother on the phone. We've kept missing each other or only been able to speak for a few minutes for the last few weeks. So I had a lovely chat with him for just over an hour, which still left me time to get to bed at a reasonable hour. But not before leaving porridge soaking and pureeing the leek and potato soup I'd made earlier. So this morning all I had to do was turn on the cooker and let the porridge cook for breakfast and soup heat up for lunch while I was busy doing some stretching exercises. The soup, to be completely honest, isn't great, shouldn't have bothered pureeing it because the potatoes were far too waxy for that but since I have no money with me, I won't be able to convince myself that I need something else instead. I think I'll treat myself for that by having eggs poached in tomatoes for dinner later.

KMMK

• Handlebar Stache
    • Meena Kestirke Insurance
« Reply #2179 on: January 19, 2015, 06:13:07 AM »
Yesterday I made two big pots of beans and used nature's freezer (my deck) to freeze them in repurposed glass jars.

nirvines88

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #2180 on: January 19, 2015, 06:16:47 AM »
Just bought a house.  3 bedrooms and a living room all furnished nearly for free by taking secondhand items.  Accumulated 2 couches, a tv stand, 5 tables, a coffee table, a kitchen table, and a few other items.  Does the furniture match perfectly?  Nope, but close enough, and it was free! 

NinetyFour

• CMTO 2023 Attendees
  • Walrus Stache
« Reply #2181 on: January 19, 2015, 06:18:32 AM »
Walked to do errands yesterday.  I was a bit tempted to drive.

Normally, I would have done these errands on my bike, but I am recovering from shoulder surgery, so I can't bike.  I had several items to return to the library (1.5 miles away), and then wanted to stop at the grocery store on the way back.  Complainypants me piped up and said, "Boo hoo, I don't want to walk and lug that stuff all over town--maybe I should drive--I deserve it!"  Fortunately, I didn't listen to that whiny voice, and set out on foot.  Yes, the groceries were a bit heavy to carry in a tote bag on my right shoulder, but the walk along the river in the lovely weather was completely worth the trouble.  Besides, I am not supposed to drive for two more weeks, while my left shoulder is recovering!

Kwill

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #2182 on: January 19, 2015, 12:33:46 PM »
I went by bus to NYC to visit friends this weekend. Ordinarily, I would have driven the 2.5 miles to the bus terminal / rail station and paid to park, but this time I just took a backpack for the weekend and walked to the bus. I saved about $34 that way. I could've biked it, but I wasn't sure about leaving my bike there for several days and didn't want to carry my helmet all over NYC.

GardenFun

• Bristles
« Reply #2183 on: January 19, 2015, 01:07:20 PM »
Packed the kids' lunches this morning, using leftovers from the Packer party (avoiding the tear-stained food).  While I could care less, it will take DS a while to get over that loss.  :-(

Sent DH to 3-day training for work.  Yea no cooking - party/freezer leftovers until Thursday!

1967mama

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #2184 on: January 19, 2015, 03:15:13 PM »
1) Made two 9x13 carrot cakes. In-laws coming for dinner. Decided to make 2 so we have one for later in the week for kids snacks, etc. and also love to only run the oven once.

2) Turned off the furnace in the daytime. Nice and sunny outside.

3) Mother-in-law offered to bring all the lettuce already chopped and washed for our taco salads tonight!

4) Cooking rice in the rice cooker to mix in with the taco meat to stretch the meat. We have grown to love rice mixed in with taco meat. You can't even taste it and need about 1/2 as much meat.

5) Lots of cups of tea. I find that having a good selection of teas at home keeps me from getting bored with home tea and keeps me out of Starbucks! Its a fine line though ... having a tea CUPBOARD could be construed as a little excessive!

6) Bought lots of oranges and bananas for fresh eating -- cheapest fruit right now.

7) Watched a video by Steve and Anne Economedes on money saving ideas. They have lots of videos on you tube. Very mustachian! Here's the one I watched:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOr6svUp8B8

lakemom

• Bristles
« Reply #2185 on: January 19, 2015, 06:00:17 PM »
15) Lots of cups of tea. I find that having a good selection of teas at home keeps me from getting bored with home tea and keeps me out of Starbucks! Its a fine line though ... having a tea CUPBOARD could be construed as a little excessive!

Hi, my name is lakemom and I'm an addict!  We too have a tea cupboard although the top shelf is bottles of alcohol to keep it out of sight/reach of the small family members.  I did make a resolution around Thanksgiving that I had to drink up everything I have before I can buy new.  Broke that last week BUT have made serious inroads into my stash.

MsPeacock

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #2186 on: January 19, 2015, 07:11:46 PM »
Started my grocery price book w/ my trip to Costco for research.

Hosted a cheap birthday party at my house w/ another family (their son has the same birthday).

Ate and ate and ate the leftover rice. Trying to cut way down on food waste.

bobbyj

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #2187 on: January 19, 2015, 07:34:52 PM »
Skipped the $1.75 coffee at the train station even though I was 20 minutes early for the train b/c they changed the schedule do to MLK day.

2ndTimer

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #2188 on: January 19, 2015, 11:02:14 PM »
Felt hungary during the last hour of our drive home from our long weekend.  Thought about suggesting we stop for lunch but remembered the frozen pinto beans that I had left thawing in the Fridge on Friday when we left and held out for home made bean tostadas.  The trick of leaving something ready to go when we get home has saved us countless $20.00 lunches.

pancakes

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #2189 on: January 20, 2015, 03:17:56 AM »
I missed my early train and normally I'd grab a coffee while I wait for the next. In the land of $4 small coffees this can add up fast. Add to that how often I miss the train (the barrister can see me miss it and usually has my coffee ready for me by the time I get to the counter)

This morning I skipped the coffee and used the time to write up a meal plan instead. We have a very good espresso machine at work so I still got to have my coffee.

Astatine

• Magnum Stache
  • Pronouns: they/them
« Reply #2190 on: January 20, 2015, 03:30:00 AM »
Repurposed yet another empty cardboard box into an enrichment feeding toy for the cats. (on advice from the vet, but my goal is not to spend any actual money on cat toys)

Zaga

• Magnum Stache
    • A Wall of Hats
« Reply #2191 on: January 20, 2015, 06:29:43 AM »
15) Lots of cups of tea. I find that having a good selection of teas at home keeps me from getting bored with home tea and keeps me out of Starbucks! Its a fine line though ... having a tea CUPBOARD could be construed as a little excessive!

Hi, my name is lakemom and I'm an addict!  We too have a tea cupboard although the top shelf is bottles of alcohol to keep it out of sight/reach of the small family members.  I did make a resolution around Thanksgiving that I had to drink up everything I have before I can buy new.  Broke that last week BUT have made serious inroads into my stash.
Wait, you mean there's something wrong with having a tea cupboard?!  We have an upper lazy susan full of tea!

StubbledCPA

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #2192 on: January 20, 2015, 07:05:53 AM »
Repurposed yet another empty cardboard box into an enrichment feeding toy for the cats. (on advice from the vet, but my goal is not to spend any actual money on cat toys)

Any chance for some pictures or guide for this?  I'm looking at trying to make cheap/free cat toys as well for a stray I took in.

Alfred J Quack

• Bristles
« Reply #2193 on: January 20, 2015, 09:17:00 AM »
My house has an electric boiler on rent due to the original owners (had to continue the contract). The irritating part is that they automatically withdraw the amount once every 3 months (somtimes on the 1st, sometimes on the 15th and everything in between). Got fed up and sent them a message I wanted to buy out of the contract. Got a response that I could for 7 months equivalent in rent and am now the "happy" owner of this boiler.  I was willing to pay up to 2 years :P

Now I can set the same amount aside every month (on the same day too) to save for a new one :D

Pooperman

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #2194 on: January 20, 2015, 09:23:15 AM »
Applied for a $2 catalina I should have received at the checkout on Saturday. Got reply that I will be sent the coupon.

jopiquant

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #2195 on: January 20, 2015, 10:18:35 AM »
We have a projector we watch movies with in the basement. It started acting up (shutting off picture after 40/30/20 minutes and then less and less time, fan still running, had to be unplugged to stop it). DH is a computer guy, but not an A/V guy, per se, so we called the manufacturer and they referred us to a local shop. After (they say) running it for 8 hours a day for three days they could not replicate our problem. They got to keep the $40 look at fee. With nothing to lose, we took it apart. All the circuitry looked fine, so after we removed some internal screws, we found a fine mesh screen all caked up with dust in the entrance of the fan baffle (?), which we removed and washed, and didn't put back in and did the same with the outgoing screen, but put it back in.

Long story short, it was a heat problem, we solved it, and we get who knows how much more use out of our 6 year old projector. Too bad about the $40.

MountainGal

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #2196 on: January 20, 2015, 10:41:55 AM »
Received a free Power Bar and yogurt using Free Friday Download e coupons.

Batch cooked and processed last night instead of Sunday, my day off:
Shredded yesterday's slow cooker chicken
Boiled 14 eggs
Made 4 servings egg salad for me for breakfasts
Assembled 2 romaine salads for me for lunches
Cooked up some ground beef, added about 1/3 can refried beans (helps stretch the meat, and you can barely notice they're in there), made 7 burritos for the freezer
Cleaned and processed radishes and strawberries
Once cool, 6 cups chicken broth from the chicken went into the freezer
Processed 6 large chicken breasts:  2 froze separately, and 2 packages of 2 were made into spicy orange dump chicken packets.

At this point, the freezer is stuffed full and there is room for nothing else.  Such a problem to have. :)

4alpacas

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #2197 on: January 20, 2015, 11:54:52 AM »

Boiled 14 eggs
Cooked up some ground beef, added about 1/3 can refried beans (helps stretch the meat, and you can barely notice they're in there), made 7 burritos for the freezer
Processed 6 large chicken breasts:  2 froze separately, and 2 packages of 2 were made into spicy orange dump chicken packets.

At this point, the freezer is stuffed full and there is room for nothing else.  Such a problem to have. :)
Wow!  Bada$$!

I packed my lunch with leftovers from the freezer.  I carpooled to work.  I had a small breakfast of leftover English muffins and homemade jam. 

I'm also planning my bulk cooking for next weekend.  Any recommendations?

Armer Student

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #2198 on: January 20, 2015, 11:59:08 AM »
2nd day of the new job (first job after university <3), 1st day cycling there. It was -5°C and ~32km (20mls) round-trip.

I got cold because of too much sweating and was pretty exhausted on the last few kilometers ... more food next time prior to the ride!

Feels great. :)

btw .. the trip saved me 6,20€ on public transport or 6€ of car costs. 8-)

MountainGal

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #2199 on: January 20, 2015, 12:38:23 PM »

Boiled 14 eggs

Wow!  Bada$$!

I packed my lunch with leftovers from the freezer.  I carpooled to work.  I had a small breakfast of leftover English muffins and homemade jam. 

I'm also planning my bulk cooking for next weekend.  Any recommendations?

LOL!  Thanks!  I trashed the kitchen, but oh, well.  ;)

Let's see... Recommendations... Depends on what you're in the mood for and have on hand?

The whole chicken was shredded then made into quesadillas (using low carb tortillas) last night, put on two lunch salads for today and tomorrow, and there is extra for DH's sandwiches.

Sunday we smoked a 7.65 LB pork butt (cost $5.65 after sale and coupons) and ate some as is with sides that night, and tonight I'll make either enchiladas or chimichangas with it.  The hock will go into the slow cooker w/ beans.  I suspect I'll be freezing the extra.

Other things I batch cook (I'm a low carber):  Ground beef or turkey enchiladas.  These make a huge pan, then I cut into portions and freeze.  Ditto with green chili enchiladas.

I also make White Castle Burger Pie, Taco Bake, crustless quiche, African Peanut Soup, Low Carb Eggplant Parmesan and Crack Slaw (you can Google all of these) which yield about 4 servings each.

I bought a beef roast last week, which I'll put in the slow cooker with turnips.  It will serve as supper one night, then sandwiches or wraps after that.

Good luck, have fun and keep us posted!  :D
« Last Edit: January 20, 2015, 02:18:56 PM by MountainGal »