Author Topic: What small things did you do TODAY to save money?  (Read 8020656 times)

Trifle

• Walrus Stache
    • In The Garden
Re: What small things did you do TODAY to save money?
« Reply #11650 on: July 28, 2018, 04:28:31 AM »

-We have been considering getting a dog for a year or so, since our last pup went from old age in 2016. We've been looking for something that meets both of our needs: I wanted a well-behaved rescue dog that isn't super large or loud, DH had his heart set on the same breed as our last (lab/retriever) but they are hard to come by (and expensive)!

Last week we were asked to watch a friends dog when they went out of town - a week on, we've been having a great time, and they've just asked if we will consider keeping the dog permanently (as they travel a heap for work and the dog doesn't get enough attention)! It's a beautiful small lab, 4 years old, well-trained and quiet. Having had her for the past few weeks has been a great trial, we know she isn't destructive or barky, and it has just worked out perfectly! Bonus, she is out of the tough puppy training stage, and comes with dog bed/toys/remaining food and tick treatment, which will save us big $$$!

That sounds like a perfect match @11ducks !  Congrats to both you and your new dog. 

FreshPrincess

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #11651 on: July 28, 2018, 05:28:45 AM »
I did grown up things and went to the dermatologist where she promptly removed two moles. Proactively removing potential skin cancer before it becomes an expensive issue is a money saver, right? Totally counts.

Bracken_Joy

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #11652 on: July 28, 2018, 08:03:57 AM »
I did grown up things and went to the dermatologist where she promptly removed two moles. Proactively removing potential skin cancer before it becomes an expensive issue is a money saver, right? Totally counts.

Totally counts in my book! Well done!

ladonnabaffuta

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #11653 on: July 28, 2018, 04:20:20 PM »
I love this thread! Little do you all know that you’re about to become my accountability buddies:

1. Brought lunch from home 3 days this week.
2. Discovered $360 in last year’s FSA that I will use to reimburse myself for vision expenses. (Does this count?)
3. DH canceled our very unnecessary Vonage plan! $374/year in savings. Decreased our data plan with our cell phones, which gives us the option to sign up for a paperless and automatic payment that will save an additional $10/month for remainder of contract.
4. DH also willing to switch to Metro PCS at end of contract, giving additional $40/month savings.
5. Went to bank and got free paper wrappers for loose change.

#3 and #4 are monetarily small, but a major step for us. Just two or three weeks ago, I explained MMM and FIRE to DH, and he wasn’t really interested. But there’s been a sudden change of heart!
« Last Edit: July 28, 2018, 04:26:38 PM by ladonnabaffuta »

Raymond Reddington

• Stubble
  • "The Concierge of Cash"
« Reply #11654 on: July 28, 2018, 05:28:52 PM »
Saved my wife $1.49 on bread by calling out the deal the register didn't process when it rang up wrong at the register.

OtherJen

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #11655 on: July 28, 2018, 08:44:28 PM »
Pulled together a really tasty picnic dessert (lemon-berry cake) from ingredients on hand, rather than going out to buy special ingredients or a premade item.

Husband rigged up our Sodastream to a refillable CO2 tank. This plus reusable bottles means no more paying for cans of club soda or single-use CO2 cartridges.

Roadrunner53

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #11656 on: July 29, 2018, 05:05:32 AM »
Pulled together a really tasty picnic dessert (lemon-berry cake) from ingredients on hand, rather than going out to buy special ingredients or a premade item.

Husband rigged up our Sodastream to a refillable CO2 tank. This plus reusable bottles means no more paying for cans of club soda or single-use CO2 cartridges.

I have a soda Sodastream machine and only use it for seltzer. How do you make club soda? Have you ever made tonic water?

DealingWithDreams

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #11657 on: July 29, 2018, 01:04:24 PM »
I made breakfast for my family today. And I've mostly kicked the Starbucks habit...but I am still looking for a great coffee to make at home. Any brand suggestions???

Roadrunner53

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #11658 on: July 29, 2018, 04:10:34 PM »
Paul Newman's Organic French Roast Keurig K-cups (not decaf).
Folgers Black Silk Keurig K-cups (not decaf).

These are both pretty strong coffee's.

PMG

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #11659 on: July 29, 2018, 04:55:24 PM »
I made breakfast for my family today. And I've mostly kicked the Starbucks habit...but I am still looking for a great coffee to make at home. Any brand suggestions???

Buy from your local coffee shop/roaster and use a french press? 

Or... if it will make it easier to leave Starbucks, just buy their brand, it's going to be better tasting brewed at home than in store anyway.  Eventually you can move to something else. 

In my opinion K-cups are awful.  Awful taste, awful for the environment, awfully expensive... just awful! 

MaybeBabyMustache

• Walrus Stache
    • My Wild Ride to FI
« Reply #11660 on: July 29, 2018, 05:02:29 PM »
-Made homemade tomato sauce using tomatoes I froze when we went out of town (+bonus leftovers that were sliced from a barbecue yesterday) & fresh basil from our yard. Made 2 liters of fresh tomato sauce for the freezer
-Made a homemade peach/nectarine salad yesterday using basil from the garden. My husband wanted to buy something pre-made, but I convinced him this would be better. :-)
-Made homemade hummus for our barbecue
-Returned an item for a small credit ($4)
-Building our 2019 budget, and working through the details using a proposed part-time schedule for me. Numbers look awesome & will allow us a lot of flexibility in our transitional period!
-Making homemade curry for dinner tonight, using ingredients we had on hand. (With the exception of $.50 worth of cilantro)

Trifle

• Walrus Stache
    • In The Garden
« Reply #11661 on: July 29, 2018, 05:27:57 PM »
We have a hotel stay coming up, and I happened to notice that the hotel was having a new promotion ($25 Amazon gift card for online reservations made this week).  I had already made the reservation earlier, but I called the hotel to ask if I could get in on it, and they said yes.  Sometimes all you have to do is ask . . . :)

Lyngi

• Stubble
« Reply #11662 on: July 29, 2018, 09:03:57 PM »
   I buy bags of clearance coffee at my local supermarket.  It's a local cultural thing to avoid coffee, lucky me.  Then I make cold brew coffee in the summer, pour over coffee in the winter. 

Lyngi

• Stubble
« Reply #11663 on: July 29, 2018, 09:10:51 PM »
Not a little thing,  a BIG thing.  Today we sold my daughter's horse.  She went to an excellent home with people who can afford to care for her.  My daughter LOVES that horse, but she realized that her focus is on other things right now.   We are both happy and a little sad.   DD has also been invited to visit whenever she likes. 

10dollarsatatime

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #11664 on: July 30, 2018, 07:45:39 AM »
   I buy bags of clearance coffee at my local supermarket.  It's a local cultural thing to avoid coffee, lucky me.  Then I make cold brew coffee in the summer, pour over coffee in the winter.

Utah? :)

This is how I save on my tea.  Got some Harney and Sons specialty stuff for $2.00 a tin the other day.

jengod

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #11665 on: July 30, 2018, 12:36:04 PM »
Saved $0.25 by line drying my clothes instead of using the electric dryer.

Watched a movie online for zero OOP using Amazon Prime "slow shipping" digital credits.

Deposited $10 in an investment account from sale of a cookbook through Amazon.

MoneyMouse

• Stubble
« Reply #11666 on: July 30, 2018, 02:04:35 PM »
I waited too long this morning to start my bike in to work.

I left at 8AM, but I did my best to keep up with a much faster bike commuter ahead of me. I got to work just in time at 8:15 AM.

Saved myself $6 in parking (plus a bit in gas), 30 minutes in traffic after work and I burned about 175kcal.

K-ice

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #11667 on: July 30, 2018, 11:11:57 PM »
2 things.

We were recently traveling and we were notified we exceeded data usage on our phones. But we didn't actually exceed our data limit. So we called and the confirmed it was OK and we would not be charged more than $100 for roaming. Got home and they actually charged us $180. Spent a painful 50 min on the phone but got the $80 back.

Same trip, we were over charged 3 times by a hotel.  All 3 were pending and when I called VISA to complain they said just wait and try to deal with the hotel.  Emailed the hotel. 2 miraculously disappeared, and the 3rd was refunded.  But due to currency conversion we lost almost $75.  Called Visa to complain again. They are refunding the $75.       

So $155 and priceless vindication.

Trifle

• Walrus Stache
    • In The Garden
« Reply #11668 on: July 31, 2018, 05:02:35 AM »
I'm slowly redoing my laundry room because it's not set up well, despite being a large space (5'5" x 7'7"). I was able to move the machines over and built a laundry cart to slide in between them to hold detergent/ other stuff currently on the too high shelves. A cart online that fit was in the $50- $60 range. I was friendly with the guys at Lowes so they found me some scrap wood that would fit and cut it all down for me. I had wood filler, paint and screws at home so all it cost me was the casters. Bonus: no more socks getting lost in the gaps between the machines or struggling with trying to reach the detergent on the high shelf.

This is awesome @marcela!  Good job

JanetJackson

• Pencil Stache
    • How I actually made $50 just for taking a survey and being in the healthcare marketplace
« Reply #11669 on: July 31, 2018, 06:45:55 AM »
- Brought cold brewed coffee from home to work
- Packed my Breakfast & Lunch (have every day this year...and last year)
- We have an office party today and I will volunteer to clean up in exchange for the leftovers.
- Walked a puppy before work at ~6am +$20 (I guess this is money MADE, not SAVED?)
.... That's it so far, but it's only 8:40am, hopefully more to come! :)

MountainGal

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #11670 on: July 31, 2018, 10:18:31 AM »
On the phone with the landline company here at the office to ask why our bill increased by $50 over last month.  The rep said the old bundle program expired.  (I love their warning.  Note my sarcasm.)  Their new bundle package will put as at $10 less than we were originally paying.  We'll see.

Megs193

• Stubble
« Reply #11671 on: July 31, 2018, 01:29:01 PM »

I really like the Kirkland brand Colombian coffee from Costco. I switched over from Starbucks after someone recommended it and I like it so much better.

OtherJen

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #11672 on: July 31, 2018, 03:26:40 PM »

I really like the Kirkland brand Colombian coffee from Costco. I switched over from Starbucks after someone recommended it and I like it so much better.

Seconded. It’s sold in 3-lb packs of whole beans at about $5.20/lb. We grind it for drip coffee (we use a hot water kettle and pour-over carafe) and it makes very rich and flavorful coffee.

jengod

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #11673 on: July 31, 2018, 04:55:40 PM »
Saved $0.20 bringing my own mug for coffee and shopping bags to the grocery

Saved $0.25 line-drying

Saved $2 buy using slow-shipping credits to watch a family movie

Tyson

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #11674 on: July 31, 2018, 05:25:16 PM »

Seconded. It’s sold in 3-lb packs of whole beans at about $5.20/lb. We grind it for drip coffee (we use a hot water kettle and pour-over carafe) and it makes very rich and flavorful coffee.

This is key, IME - grinding.  If you buy the beans and grind them at home in a good burr grinder, you can get a very nice cup of coffee for very little $$.

MaybeBabyMustache

• Walrus Stache
    • My Wild Ride to FI
« Reply #11675 on: July 31, 2018, 08:33:29 PM »
-Free breakfast & lunch at work
-Picked up a new book off of the freebie table
-Leftovers for dinner (we cook only on Friday/Saturday/Sunday & do leftovers during the week)
-Drove with my husband to pick up the car. He suggested an Uber, but we did the round trip in 35 minutes & saved about $20.
-Called about a discount code that dropped off an order after it was placed, & was credited $20

OtherJen

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #11676 on: July 31, 2018, 09:43:06 PM »

I have a soda Sodastream machine and only use it for seltzer. How do you make club soda? Have you ever made tonic water?

You’re right, we usually make seltzer although husband has the minerals and sometimes makes mineral water and club soda. I think he found the recipe online. We haven’t done tonic water yet, but it’s on his list of things to try.

K-ice

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #11677 on: August 01, 2018, 12:13:50 PM »
Quickly pulled into a gas station that was still 10 cents cheaper than the rest of them.

Saved $3.

Arbitrage

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #11678 on: August 01, 2018, 01:34:19 PM »
Managed to keep the A/C off for all but two days of the latest heat wave.  One of the days was a bit too far gone, and the other day we had company over (plus we were home all day; it's easier to keep it off when we're gone until 5-6 pm, at which point the sea breezes have started to kick in).

Makes a big difference to conserve where I live in SoCal, since the coastal communities (I'm near-coastal) pay very high rates, subsidizing the rates for the scorchingly hot inland areas (which still have high rates, but they're given much larger electricity allowances before increasing their price tiers). 

Also, we canceled my daughter's swim class.  Didn't do it to save money, but alas, it'll save us some money until we enroll her in something new (probably not until September/October as she's already dealing with a lot of transitions right now).  We got what we needed out of it, and she wasn't enjoying it any longer. 

JanetJackson

• Pencil Stache
    • How I actually made $50 just for taking a survey and being in the healthcare marketplace
« Reply #11679 on: August 02, 2018, 05:56:42 AM »
- Took home leftovers at an office party as well as ate lunch at the office party and then ate my packed lunch for my dinner later that day. Score.

- Made frozen grain bags at home.  I've been buying these grain mix frozen bags at Aldi, but they're $2.50-$3 each.  They have a mix of grains and veggies that can serve as a base for a protein and make a whole meal.  I made Orzo, Quionoa, White Rice, Black Rice, Chopped Spinach, onions, and carrots and sautéed them all together with a veggie broth I'd made from scratch a few weeks back (the last jar, was about to go bad, PHEW).  It cost about $5 and made six large backs that will make two meal bases each.  I froze them flat.

- Reused plastic grocery store bags for the dogs that I walk through Rover before and after work.

- Refilled both of my water bottles before I left work each day this week.  We have a well and it keeps getting rainwater saturated.  I rent, so I can't really do anything about it.  S0..... I have to buy water to drink (it's ok to bathe in etc.)... If I fill me water bottles at work that usually gets me through the evening until I'm back at work the next morning.

- Worked on my Capsule Wardrobe yesterday.  I made an inventory list and packed up 3 bags to give away.  When I'm done with the project/it goes into maintenance mode, it will help me with decision fatigue, will stock my wardrobe with more classic well-made/longer lasting clothing, and will get me down to about 50 pieces of clothing (counting shoes, bags, belts, etc. - everything but unders).... this will free up closet space in my very small apartment.  I could use that space to flip craigslist items (store them in there in the meantime), buy more grocery items in bulk (I usually have trouble with this with only one normal sized cabinet in the kitchen (you should SEE the weird stuff I have stored in the fridge), or who knows what?  I'm excited about this one.  One interesting thing I discovered while doing this?  I do not own a dress.  Not even one.  Ha.

MountainGal

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #11680 on: August 02, 2018, 11:50:09 AM »
Our Walmart Savings Catcher is now up to $8.09!  Not bad for DINKS....

Picked up a penny over the weekend.

Didn't stop for fast food on the way home from the big city yesterday, and stopped for a water, cheese stick and small bag of nuts at the C store on the way home.  Savings approx $8.  Ideally, I would have had an extra protein bar stashed in my bag instead, but I need to restock on payday.

Saved .03/gal at the pump using my value card.  Savings $0.59.

Still waiting for the credit to be put back on our office LL bill.  The CSR said to check it in a few days, which it's been.  I'll check again tomorrow....

Dianalou

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #11681 on: August 02, 2018, 01:27:00 PM »
Brought my lunch
Made approx $10 on ibotta and Checkout 51 offers when buying snacks for work
Combined trips downtown to go to the library and bank on the way to pick up kids from daycare

Non-mustachian - buying some new running shoes today at the local runner shop. I could get them online or delay longer but I like supporting the local business, and standing at markets and craft fairs in the old ones is starting to hurt my  back!

Hirondelle

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #11682 on: August 03, 2018, 03:12:41 AM »
My younger brother visited me last night and he paid the groceries so that I would cook him dinner.

Trifle

• Walrus Stache
    • In The Garden
« Reply #11683 on: August 03, 2018, 12:08:58 PM »
Took lunch to work as usual.

Used my beginner hypermiling techniques on my commute (easy on the throttle, thoughtful use of acceleration, coasting when able, etc.) to improve gas mileage.  I have figured I save $0.45 per day on my commute by doing this.   

JanetJackson

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #11684 on: August 03, 2018, 12:55:41 PM »
- Collected eggs from the hens on the farm I live on (rent) and hardboiled them for meals this weekend.

- Continued to use my little Panda style washer/spin dryer instead of bartering for laundry or going to a laundry mat (my least favorite place in the universe).  I've had it for about 6 months now and LOVE IT.

- Did not stop for to-go coffee even though I was nearly nodding at the wheel.  Cracked the windows and blared the radio the 8 more miles home and made a direct path to the cold brew in my fridge when I got home.  Ha.

middo

• Handlebar Stache
  • Learning.
« Reply #11685 on: August 03, 2018, 06:12:31 PM »
Cut my hair.  I bought a good set of clippers for about $60 a few years ago now, probably about 60 haircuts ago.  $1 haircuts?  Yes please.

Hula Hoop

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #11686 on: August 04, 2018, 09:59:15 AM »
When we were caught in a downpour on the way home from the pool, I didn't buy a cheap umbrella or rain poncho from the Bangladeshi guy who appeared out of nowhere selling them.  Instead, I made scootering home in the rain a fun game for my 6 year old. 

MaybeBabyMustache

• Walrus Stache
    • My Wild Ride to FI
« Reply #11687 on: August 04, 2018, 12:25:18 PM »
-Dinner from the freezer last night
-Made muffins using overly ripe bananas
-Made hummus from extra cilantro & a few garden jalapenos
-Made chocolate chip cookies for a lunch we're having this afternoon

Arbitrage

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #11688 on: August 04, 2018, 01:27:47 PM »
Called and had my car insurance adjusted for biking to work.  Will save close to $200/year. 
Wanted a hamburger last night, but did just fine by eating a sandwich and some leftovers.

OtherJen

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #11689 on: August 04, 2018, 01:45:09 PM »
I made the mistake of grocery shopping for a few essentials on an empty stomach but managed to stick to my list and not buy a tasty frozen curry meal. When I got home, lunch comprised leftovers.

11ducks

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #11690 on: August 04, 2018, 07:40:02 PM »

Chose a nearby botanic garden festival as our weekend activity, for a gold coin donation we had a wonderful morning wandering through the gardens, saw lots and lots of flying foxes and beautiful plants, and they were giving away local native plants - we got a Callistemon (bottlebrush) and a Syzygium (lilly pilly) which will flower and attract birds, along with a native grass - they even let us pot them and gave us reusable bags to take them home in! We are looking to add to our garden and these will be perfect.

jengod

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #11691 on: August 04, 2018, 08:45:22 PM »
it is lovely summer, so harvested tomatoes and chives from the garden for dinner

MaybeBabyMustache

• Walrus Stache
    • My Wild Ride to FI
« Reply #11692 on: August 05, 2018, 07:50:59 AM »
-Had friends over for lunch yesterday, and served things we already had on hand. Kept it very simple, but everyone was happy. Served homemade chocolate chip cookies at the end, which were a big hit.
-Used a food delivery coupon. Which, isn't money saving, but a good reminder for why I don't ever use these services. I was at home alone with the kids, and we rarely go out, so I'd promised we could look at the menu. Even with the free delivery & a $10 off coupon, it was way more than I'd planned on spending. We do have leftovers, but I'll chalk that up to "lesson learned." The kids are sweet, and understand that it's expensive. I did say no to ordering dessert, and we made popcorn & watched movies instead.

Mezzie

• Pencil Stache
    • Mezzie Learns
« Reply #11693 on: August 05, 2018, 07:58:47 AM »
Deleted things from my Amazon cart that I don't actually need.

JanetJackson

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #11694 on: August 06, 2018, 06:52:45 AM »
OMG I looked the other day and I have closed to 200 "saved" items... meaning I put them in my cart, then changed my mind/talked myself out of it and then still had enough interest in them to save them instead of deleting them.
It's unmanageable at this point to go through and delete each and every one.  Ha.  Apparently I like to imagine I can buy those things.

Deleted things from my Amazon cart that I don't actually need.

JanetJackson

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #11695 on: August 06, 2018, 07:00:09 AM »
- Stopped myself from buying an energy drink at the gas station.  I'm SO TIRED this morning and had two dog walks (my side hustle) before work, which means I had to start my day around 4am.  I remembered I had some of those Aldi brand energy drinks in the fridge for an "exhaustion emergency" (aka at least once a week, sadly) and slammed one of those instead for about $0.50 vs. $3.00.

- Did not eat breakfast, but ate leftovers from a work party last week instead.  They were a little bit stale, but whatever, somewhat healthy, free... I needed some fiber, fat, and calories... it doesn't have to be an amazing meal every time.

- Harboiled a ton of farm eggs before they went bad.  Now I'll have eggs to crumble on top of all of my meals this week to up the protein.

- Installed a water filter on my kitchen sink that my landlord paid for.  They insist it will filter out the sediment and make the water drinkable.  Hopefully now I can stop buying jugs of spring water.  We've had SO much rain that our well has been saturated and the water kinda yellowy for about a month now.  It seems ok to bathe and do dishes in, etc.  But I have not been drinking it nor giving it to my dog to drink.  I go through about a gallon a day, and at $0.60/Gallon, it's been more than I wanted to spend

Roadrunner53

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #11696 on: August 06, 2018, 07:08:13 AM »
- Stopped myself from buying an energy drink at the gas station.  I'm SO TIRED this morning and had two dog walks (my side hustle) before work, which means I had to start my day around 4am.  I remembered I had some of those Aldi brand energy drinks in the fridge for an "exhaustion emergency" (aka at least once a week, sadly) and slammed one of those instead for about $0.50 vs. $3.00.

- Did not eat breakfast, but ate leftovers from a work party last week instead.  They were a little bit stale, but whatever, somewhat healthy, free... I needed some fiber, fat, and calories... it doesn't have to be an amazing meal every time.

- Harboiled a ton of farm eggs before they went bad.  Now I'll have eggs to crumble on top of all of my meals this week to up the protein.

- Installed a water filter on my kitchen sink that my landlord paid for.  They insist it will filter out the sediment and make the water drinkable.  Hopefully now I can stop buying jugs of spring water.  We've had SO much rain that our well has been saturated and the water kinda yellowy for about a month now.  It seems ok to bathe and do dishes in, etc.  But I have not been drinking it nor giving it to my dog to drink.  I go through about a gallon a day, and at $0.60/Gallon, it's been more than I wanted to spend

Where do you buy gallon jugs of water for $0.60 a gallon? The cheapest I have seen around here is $0.89 a gallon. We buy bottled water to put in our coffee machine. My water is super hard and ruins coffee makers if I don't use bottled water.

MaybeBabyMustache

• Walrus Stache
    • My Wild Ride to FI
« Reply #11697 on: August 06, 2018, 07:29:01 AM »
@Roadrunner53 - can you install a water filter? May be a more economical long term solution. We have terribly hard water, and had a filter installed when we moved in.

-As for us, we made dinner at home (taco quesadillas for the kids, because they asked for a "new" version of taco leftovers). We also drove to the airport to pick up my husband vs having him take an uber. Drove our electric car.
-My husband won $5k in a tournament, so that was not small, but a fun thing to celebrate last night

Roadrunner53

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #11698 on: August 06, 2018, 08:55:16 AM »
We do have a Cuno water filter in the basement where the water comes in the house from the well. However, as far as I know that filter is for filtering out sand from the well. Not sure what type of filter would take out the hard water particles.

MaybeBabyMustache

• Walrus Stache
    • My Wild Ride to FI
« Reply #11699 on: August 06, 2018, 09:13:50 AM »
@Roadrunner53 - if you search on Amazon, they have sink side filters for hard water. They connect under the kitchen sink & then have a little tap that you put on the side. https://www.amazon.com/Under-Sink-Countertop-Filtration-Cartridge-Water-Softeners/s?ie=UTF8&page=1&rh=n%3A13397611%2Cp_n_feature_keywords_browse-bin%3A3836908011

It does take up some under sink space (we have our garbage can on the side of the counter vs under the sink), but it's worth it. May want to check one out.