Author Topic: What small things did you do TODAY to save money?  (Read 2826155 times)

lexde

• Pencil Stache
Re: What small things did you do TODAY to save money?
« Reply #10900 on: February 04, 2018, 03:21:58 PM »
No spend day today. Stayed in and did some work from home, trying to get a bonus this month for extra income.
Bathed my dog at home (like always, but still!).
Ate leftovers from last night's $10 curry instead of having no leftovers from takeaway.

MaybeBabyMustache

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #10901 on: February 04, 2018, 04:04:44 PM »
-Packed a lunch for the kids at their activity (vs them buying junk at the concession stand)
-Will make a feast for the Super Bowl using things we have around the house
-Bought avocados 3/$1 & will make guacamole. Tortilla chips were also on sale for the big game
-Made $31.61 on eBay & got my packages mailed off

The kids both won trophies at their BMX races today. Each day of racing costs $10. If you come in 1st, 2nd, or 3rd, you get a trophy. Alternatively, you can get $3, $2, or $1 towards future racing. Both chose the credit towards future racing vs another trophy. They are listening! My 10 year old actually said, "I already have a bunch of trophies, so another would just be clutter. But, the $1 is money towards more fun". . . . ah!!!

Bracken_Joy

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #10902 on: February 04, 2018, 04:47:03 PM »
House across the street is going up for sale. Realtor stuck the sign in the lawn yesterday, but it's not online yet. Spent some time primping our house a bit- mowed, weeded, washed the cars. We're thinking long game here. The better the street looks, the higher the price on that house, the higher the price if we opt to sell soon. (Plus, it just seems like a nice thing to do for someone when they're trying to sell.)
My journal: Hiding in the Ferns
Like babies? Have kids? Want to chat about Babies and Pregnancy/Infertility? Group Journal Here.

Off the Wheel

• Stubble
« Reply #10903 on: February 04, 2018, 04:51:31 PM »
House across the street is going up for sale. Realtor stuck the sign in the lawn yesterday, but it's not online yet. Spent some time primping our house a bit- mowed, weeded, washed the cars. We're thinking long game here. The better the street looks, the higher the price on that house, the higher the price if we opt to sell soon. (Plus, it just seems like a nice thing to do for someone when they're trying to sell.)

That's smart. The townhouse next to ours is for sale, so we should probably think about moving the pile of doggy bags that's on our front patio. (In our defence, we've been super sick.) Though since it's an identical unit to ours that's listed $250K higher than when we bought two years, this market may not care about dog poop.

Bracken_Joy

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #10904 on: February 04, 2018, 04:58:35 PM »

That's smart. The townhouse next to ours is for sale, so we should probably think about moving the pile of doggy bags that's on our front patio. (In our defence, we've been super sick.) Though since it's an identical unit to ours that's listed $250K higher than when we bought two years, this market may not care about dog poop.

Yeah that's been similar to our experience... (although by #s I'm guessing you're in PDX or Seattle, we're not in a big city). We bought less than 2 years ago. This place is smaller, with a smaller lot, worse layout, very generic looking, ones less bedroom, and backs up to a really ugly highway sound wall... and it'll probably list for more than we paid for our place- exact number TBD. We took a little gamble option to buy when we did and take PMI, instead of waiting and doing a full downpayment. I am very, very glad we did. We lucked out and read the market right on that one!

Still. Go throw away that dog poop ;) Haha.
Like babies? Have kids? Want to chat about Babies and Pregnancy/Infertility? Group Journal Here.

FrugalAussie

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #10905 on: February 05, 2018, 03:13:18 AM »
A couple of small things and some bigger wins:
- brought the cheapest fuel of the week.  We're also pleased to have one tank last us two weeks now we're FIRE'd
- milk at half price thanks to a helpful tip from till operator when paying for the fuel. An extra 4c/L off if spending $5 instore.  As I already had some milk to buy it was easy enough to purchase some more which will go into the freezer.  They sell the milk at supermarket prices. Saved $3.
- Popped into the Kebab shop for some Turkish bread, they only had day old at 50% off so I brought two as I toast it anyway. Saved $2.
- Resisted icecream ALL day.  Saved $4
- Cleaned the fridge of bits and pieces for lunch.  Everything tastes good with/on Turkish bread!
- Dinner is a cheapie. Pasta with pesto from homegrown basil and rocket with a mostly homegrown salad.  It's Summer where I live.
- I had notification from our library that they will buy a new publication that I suggested.   It's selling for $85.  You may be interested, it's written by the co-creator of Permaculture, David Holmgren, 'RetroSuburbia'. 
- Brought early bird tickets to our once a year music festival.  Early bird prices saved us $60 (15%). This is our favourite weekend of the year, listening to so many talented musicians from around the world and it's on our doorstep nearly.

Thanks everyone for your inspiration. I really appreciate all the tips and encouragement.
FIRE'd in 2017, aged 51. Not bored yet!

TartanTallulah

• Bristles
« Reply #10906 on: February 05, 2018, 03:41:25 AM »
Put my car insurance details into a price comparison website. I've rolled with the same company for years and their prices have always seemed very reasonable, but this time I found myself thinking, "Why has the price gone up slightly when my car is a year older and I haven't had any claims?" and had a look at the competition. I've ended up saving £80, which is almost one-third of the original quote, and my new policy includes breakdown cover so that's another £70 I won't need to spend in three months' time.

Not bad for 15 minutes' work.

Linda_Norway

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #10907 on: February 05, 2018, 03:59:38 AM »

Does this work in the long run?

I often notice that if I have something on my mind that I want to eat, that I keep thinking about for days, until I buy it and eat it... :-(

Nickyd£g

• Stubble
« Reply #10908 on: February 05, 2018, 06:14:10 AM »
- Menu planned for the week, and spent £20 in Lidl, including a free range chicken
- Roasted said chicken, have enough meat for 5 meals and started a stock in the slow cooker
- planning a no spend week, other than £1.60 bus fare and £5 for soda water and lime on Friday night as I'm attending an ex-colleagues leaving party in the pub.
A goal without a plan is just a wish

BuildingmyFIRE

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #10909 on: February 05, 2018, 08:07:44 AM »
Dropped off my husbands 13 year old car to have tires replaced.  Walked the 2.7 miles back home rather than call a Lyft or Uber.  Extra benefit: exercise taken care of for the day!

Hirondelle

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #10910 on: February 05, 2018, 10:30:37 AM »

I often notice that if I have something on my mind that I want to eat, that I keep thinking about for days, until I buy it and eat it... :-(

If you'd eaten it directly at the same day you might've craved something else 2 days after. If you manage to keep yourself craving at a single ice cream till the end of the week you've prevented yourself from 2 other cravings :D

Imma

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #10911 on: February 05, 2018, 03:03:51 PM »
Found out I can claim €0,19/km in travel costs for a course I'm attending, even when I'm cycling. It's 8 km from home, so that's €3 extra income every week.

middo

• Stubble
  • Learning.
« Reply #10912 on: February 05, 2018, 07:20:17 PM »
I replaced the car radiator today.  We have been topping it up with water for a while now, but with my 18 year old daughter contemplating some long drives in it, time to fix it.  A new quality one was priced at $307, but Repco have a sale for $220.  But, RAC discount reduces the price to $176.  And half an hour of labour from me, and its fixed.

Savings at least $131, without factoring in labour costs.

MaybeBabyMustache

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #10913 on: February 05, 2018, 07:49:13 PM »
-Made dinner with leftovers (as planned). Kebabs, rice, yogurt sauce + salad
-Applied car insurance refund directly to unfunded 2018 goals. I've been tracking all random money (sidehustle, unexpected stock payout, insurance refund, money someone owed me from 2017 that finally got paid off, work reimbursements) & am applying them directly to our unfunded 2018 goals. It's amazing how much more fun it is to track & then immediately funnel into one of our goals. So far, we're at $2251 for the year! Prior "me" would have allowed the money to mingle with other funds, and get frittered away.
-Drinking a cup of my least favorite tea (Ginger Snappin'). I loathe it. But, thought of all of you drinking the Sugar Cookie tea, and am making it happen. Cleaning out my cupboard!

Hirondelle

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #10914 on: February 05, 2018, 11:46:31 PM »
I'll be working in a different city next Mon + Tue. It's halfway my current place and my parents and as I can claim travel costs for the work days I'll visit my parents over the weekend and get costs of the way back refunded as a work related travel expense :D

FrugalAussie

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #10915 on: February 05, 2018, 11:51:21 PM »

Lucky for me, the craving did pass.  Actually icecream gives me a tummy ache so, for once, logic and good health choices trumped my desire for instant gratification. Not craving sweets today so all is good, until the next time ;)
FIRE'd in 2017, aged 51. Not bored yet!

4alpacas

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #10916 on: February 06, 2018, 09:18:25 AM »
We're in the process of eating down on refrigerator and freezer, so we have spent very little $$ on food this month.  Ate breakfast at home, packed my lunch and a snack, made tea at home, drinking water out of my refillable bottles.

BuildingmyFIRE

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #10917 on: February 06, 2018, 12:50:04 PM »
Dropped off my husbands 13 year old car to have tires replaced.  Walked the 2.7 miles back home rather than call a Lyft or Uber.  Extra benefit: exercise taken care of for the day!

Aaaannnnd walked back the 2.7 miles to pick up the car when the tires were replaced. 

jengod

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #10918 on: February 06, 2018, 02:06:09 PM »
Walked to volunteer at my son’s school and pick up a prescription.

Found $0.26 along the way

Line dried a load of laundry

Picked three lemons off our tree to use for cleaning and cooking

Composted all our food waste

Watered a potted fruit tree with gray water.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Waste is lost profit made visible. #zerowastehome #permaculture

Reading with children pays dividends. Recommended resources for Mustachian families: The Read-Aloud Handbook by Jim Trelease |  The Read-Aloud Revival podcast by Sarah McKenzie | Books to Build On by E.D. Hirsch | The Well-Trained Mind by Susan Wise Bauer

Mele

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #10919 on: February 06, 2018, 08:22:14 PM »
Made a delicious open faced sandwich out of leftover pork, topped with handmade mozzarella from raw milk source.  Low on veggies, just had cabbage and carrots so I whipped a yummy lime-honey slaw with cilantro and it worked great.  (It would have been very easy to call my husband on his way home from work and ask him to pick up salad mix....and then $24 later, he'd come home with two plastic bags fulls of random shit). 

Hung laundry.

Picked up free peanut butter from my Buy Nothing group.  My preschooler eats a PB sandwich every single day, so 4 extra jars will help the budget.

Leftovers for the adults today for lunch (as always).

Breakfast was instapot steel cut oats but instead of milk I put in whey leftover from cheese making.  Made oatmeal slightly sour, but the kids didn't notice when I added some honey.  Next time, I'll do half whey / half milk and see if it helps.

Off the Wheel

• Stubble
« Reply #10920 on: February 06, 2018, 10:45:33 PM »
I'm still in the 'big things' stage of taking control of my money, so a few wins:

- Decided to expense the company for my larger than normal phone bills over the past few months... will get $400+ back.
- Returned something purchased on Amazon for the first time, $40 back!
- Also ate home-cooked meals all day again. :)

Linda_Norway

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #10921 on: February 06, 2018, 11:40:59 PM »
Walked to work and will walk back in the afternoon.
Washed my hair at work.
Brought my own lunch from home (as usual, apart from that I forgot it yesterday).

Hirondelle

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #10922 on: February 07, 2018, 12:04:33 AM »
Had pubquiz at work yesterday that included food/snacks/drinks. Even though I only ended up eating soup, nuts and beers (rest of the food was gone by the time I finished my lab work, meh) I didn't eat dinner anymore once I got home. So I had a free night out AND saved money on dinner.

Shelley

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #10923 on: February 07, 2018, 12:07:27 AM »
* Used soap to shower that is left over from our holiday in December.
* Put a plug in the sink to catch and reuse hand washing water.
* Planned a meal for dinner with less meat (1 chicken breast for four, swapped out tofu -http://www.planbuycook.com.au/cook/coconut-noodle-soup/#more-2573)
* Left the air conditioner off till after lunch time.
* DH had to go to the doctor to get a blood test referral to check his low iron and high cholesterol were improving. We made sure to get all the advice on how to go off his medication etc and told the doctor to ring us as we didn’t want to come back in and pay another fee for results.
* Let my daughter take our one car to work rather than driving her to save on the back and forth driving.

MaybeBabyMustache

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #10924 on: February 07, 2018, 07:43:46 AM »
A couple of day's worth:
-Got a few things taken care of at the same time at a doctor's appt (flu shot, TB test for school volunteering & xray). Avoids repeat trips.
-Charged electric car for free at work
-Free breakfast/snacks/lunches
-Got home late last night (12 hour day) & avoided takeout. Waited until I got home to eat the remainder of leftovers everyone saved for me

Pretty regular week so far

Rightflyer

• Bristles
« Reply #10925 on: February 07, 2018, 08:56:41 AM »
Finally figured out how to cut my own hair.

No.2 up the sides to the temple/No. 6 over the top then No. 4 to blend.

Surprisingly, it doesn't look bad.
(Not sure any one really notices or give a shit really.... as long as it looks tidy.)

lexde

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #10926 on: February 07, 2018, 12:09:33 PM »
Enjoyed 2 hot hazelnut cappuccinos from the break room for free.

Went to the grocery store for my lunch and only bought two big chicken tenders ($2.80) instead of a meal, totally satisfied, although packing lunch would have been better.

Dianalou

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #10927 on: February 07, 2018, 12:37:01 PM »
Brought lunch from home (somehow homemade pizza dough got better leftover ... that rarely happens)
Drank my coffee at work with reusable Keurig cup (the guilt of those throw away pods ...)
Finished taxes and will get $20 off Turbotax if I file soon and 7.5% back from ebates, not shabby
Tracked down three orders on ebates that hadn't credited to my cash back yet, about $3

mountain mustache

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #10928 on: February 07, 2018, 03:03:10 PM »
Rode my bike to work, then home. Then walked to the dentist to have a tooth pulled(didn't exactly save money there haha!)

jengod

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #10929 on: February 07, 2018, 03:26:40 PM »
* Spread another five gallon bucket of worm castings over the raspberry bed. Eyeballing it, I *think* this is a $20 value? It's made from household food waste and garden prunings, so yay for making something from nothing.

* Accepted my mom's gift of a padded bedcover for my toddler.

* Watered potted plants and herb bed with graywater.

* Eating down those leftovers.

* Cleaned and repaired ($20) our used jogging stroller in hopes of keeping it on the road for the foreseeable future.
Waste is lost profit made visible. #zerowastehome #permaculture

Reading with children pays dividends. Recommended resources for Mustachian families: The Read-Aloud Handbook by Jim Trelease |  The Read-Aloud Revival podcast by Sarah McKenzie | Books to Build On by E.D. Hirsch | The Well-Trained Mind by Susan Wise Bauer

MaybeBabyMustache

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #10930 on: February 07, 2018, 08:50:56 PM »
-Free meals at work
-Created yet another meal out of leftovers. The kids had leftover taco fixings, and the adults had leftover kebabs & rice. I might make pizzas out of the very last smidges of both dinners. I find naan pizzas are a good way to use up the last of everything.

mustachepungoeshere

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #10931 on: February 08, 2018, 12:21:09 PM »
Gave a spare 12-month Qantas Club membership (worth $800) to a colleague for a bottle of whisky.

Shelley

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #10932 on: February 08, 2018, 01:59:12 PM »
* borrowed a sander from the neighbour to do our floorboards rather than buying one
* cooked with less meat (added two cans of beans to 500g of mince to make 8 dinners with rice or baked potato)
* cooked an apple crumble for dessert in the oven at the same time as I cooked the potatoes to go with the chilli, saving gas.
* washed with left over holiday soap again as we have since December. Thank you Hawaii hotel for resupplying every day!
* my daughter needed paintbrushes for craft as we had thrown hers out, but after searching through my supplies I found a set, so I didn’t have to buy any. Previously I would have just put it on my shopping list.

marcela

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #10933 on: February 08, 2018, 03:06:37 PM »
- Brought back leftovers from a work dinner from my conference and ate them for lunch today.

- Bought my sister theater tickets using my cash back card. She got a discount because I'm a subscriber and I get cash back on the transaction. She'll pay me back via venmo.

- Husband agreed to go to no cable!!!!!! We are going to "try it out" and just use our streaming services (netflix and Amazon video). My parents who share my netflix subscription said we could log in with their info for anything we want to watch on normal cable. Should save me around $50 a month.

- He also agreed to throw some money at our mortgage principal so we can get out under PMI. We've set aside money for a fence, but I've talked him into putting that towards the mortgage so we can enjoy the view longer. Our dog has survived the past 6 years without a fenced in yard, he can hold out til summer. This also gives us more time to see if either of our neighbours will put one up saving us from fencing that section.

- Planning out the use of a bunch of birthday coupons. 2 are for a free meal without additional purchase so will save for work/travel lunches.

- Valentine's Day is Ash Wednesday so no fancy dinner for us.
-

mustachepungoeshere

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #10934 on: February 08, 2018, 03:13:06 PM »

@marty998, that means Tuesday is Shrove Tuesday, the one day of the year we acknowledge our baptism pancakes, begotten, not made.

Bracken_Joy

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #10935 on: February 08, 2018, 03:15:27 PM »
-Walked to the grocery store. Gorgeous sunny out, and I found a route that lets us take quiet side streets almost the whole way!
--Passed a relative on the way over. We helped set up a ladder so they can paint part of their house. They're going to loan us their pressure washer. This'll save us the $50-100 rental cost from home depot.
--Massive sale on chocolate at the grocery store thanks to valentine's day. Husband and I keep fancy chocolate on hand and have a little square each day. It was 30% off (they never go that low on the stuff we like) so we bought 10 bars =)
--On the way back home, passed another neighbor. Chatted for a moment, and she gave us some irises! Which is perfect, since the weekends plan has some major landscaping already penciled in. I had planned day lillies for the spot, but the irises will totally fulfill the same idea. And free!

Man, talk about a good trip!

Lichen

• Stubble
  • We've got movie sign!
« Reply #10936 on: February 08, 2018, 04:07:04 PM »
Yesterday and today:

* Free entertainment - went on a 7 mile hike, straight up then straight down so it was also a hell of a leg workout.

* Packed a lunch to eat at the top -- made a vegan sandwich out of leftover roasted peppers, sweet potatoes and hummus. OMG, most delicious sandwich I have ever had. Who woulda thunk sweets on a sandwich were so yummy?!?!?!

* Cheap don't wanna cook dinner: Spaghetti with jarred sauce and a salad.

Today:

* Having friends over for a board game night. I'm making scratch pizza and we are supplying booze in the form of white Russians made from our DIY Kahlua. A very cheap evening of entertainment. It's been a month since we have gone out for entertainment with friends, we've been opting for in-house options instead!

MaybeBabyMustache

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #10937 on: February 08, 2018, 04:31:46 PM »
-Free car charging, breakfast & lunch at work
-Repurposing leftovers for dinner
-Tomorrow, using a gift card (gift from an employer) to treat myself to a 90 minute massage at a fancy pants spa for my birthday. SO excited!

JLee

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #10938 on: February 08, 2018, 07:09:27 PM »
I realized that I could return $255 in parts I bought to repair my car (which incidentally just proved I had a different problem) and spend less than that to completely replace the problematic system with a modern version.

For the gearheads, converting an early 90's igniter/coil/wires setup to coil on plug. $50 for four coils, $10 for four connectors, $8 for ECU wiring pigtails, $70 tach adapter, ~$50 in wire (buying way more than I need because I have other uses for it), and $11 in crimp connectors (I already have wire loom/tape/etc to build the harness). $109 vs $255, and a superior solution anyway!
« Last Edit: February 08, 2018, 07:14:08 PM by JLee »

Bracken_Joy

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #10939 on: February 08, 2018, 07:57:36 PM »
-Husband is doing a minor (for him) repair for the neighbor, but it requires a $250 part. We ordered it on our amazon card, so we'll get the rewards points (5%). Plus, neighbor usually throws in a bottle of something tasty as a thanks. Today he sent husband home with Halibut, King Salmon, and venison jerky. Not a bad deal for a short period of work for hubby and good neighbor relations.
-$1.99/lb asparagus. We got 3 massive bundles. I'm going to gorge myself silly, like I do every time it goes on sale. (Already ate 1 whole bundle)
-Talked about the supplements my RE has me on to my acupuncturist. She signed me up through a subscriber web portal she has. I'll be able to get all my stuff for 15% off now.

Off the Wheel

• Stubble
« Reply #10940 on: February 08, 2018, 11:40:34 PM »
- Parked in the lot that's $5 cheaper but 10 minutes further away
- Ate leftover leftovers for lunch
- Had frozen pirogies instead of ordering the pizza I wanted for dinner

marty998

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #10941 on: February 09, 2018, 12:44:53 AM »

@marty998, that means Tuesday is Shrove Tuesday, the one day of the year we acknowledge our baptism pancakes, begotten, not made.

@mustachepungoeshere I remember this.... your family goes berserk with pancakes that day don't they??

I can't believe I just had to google what "shrove" means. Apparently it's the past tense of "shrive".

To shrive is to hear a confessional and to absolve of sins. A priest shrives, and one can be shriven!

mustachepungoeshere

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #10942 on: February 09, 2018, 12:51:49 AM »

@mustachepungoeshere I remember this.... your family goes berserk with pancakes that day don't they??

I can't believe I just had to google what "shrove" means. Apparently it's the past tense of "shrive".

To shrive is to hear a confessional and to absolve of sins. A priest shrives, and one can be shriven!

@marty998, dude, Catholic school wasn’t that long ago!

Fr John would be very disappointed! (Is he still alive...?)

Linda_Norway

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #10943 on: February 09, 2018, 01:21:06 AM »
Walked to work and will walk back later.
Brought lunch from home as usual.
Will be eating a leftover meal from the freezer tonight.

mustachepungoeshere

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #10944 on: February 09, 2018, 03:15:41 AM »
I purloined (with permission) a cable clip from Marty last weekend to sort out my phone charger at work.

I didn't want to buy a whole packet to use just one clip, and he always has them hanging around for Christmas lights.

onthedollar

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #10945 on: February 09, 2018, 03:35:43 AM »
Claimed cab fees to and from home to work.
DIDN'T buy a drink during lunch (saves me $2 every day I don't!)

But... I'm heading out to dinner with a friend, so that's probably this week's savings blown 😂😂

Imma

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #10946 on: February 09, 2018, 08:14:47 AM »
I had several free coffees today.

I spent a few hours in court today (for work). I had my first cup of coffee while still in the office, then I went to the courthouse and drank coffee from the free vending machine there. It's not just free, it's a really fancy machine that offers 5 types of coffee in 3 different strenghts and 3 types of hot chocolate and there's a water cooler as well. I really don't get why everyone walks in carrying cups of take-out coffee.

Megs193

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #10947 on: February 09, 2018, 11:42:23 AM »
- I'm trying to use up some ingredients in my pantry and fridge so I made hummus, granola and bagels.
- no Starbucks so far in February!
- I ran out of my regular coffee at home but remembered I had 4 bags in the pantry that I bought for $2 a bag.  It's not as good as my favorite brand but it's ok and I'm going to drink it until it's gone.
- I have had a cup of tea every afternoon because I have sooo much in my pantry

MaybeBabyMustache

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #10948 on: February 09, 2018, 03:37:06 PM »
-Used gift card for fancy pants spa/massage. May have gone anyway, as it's my favorite birthday treat, but free was the best way!
-Avoided ordering lunch or picking anything up on the way out, and had soup from the freezer for a late lunch when I got home.
-Drove electric car for errands not in walking distance
-Ate leftover naan pizza for breakfast this morning.

Brother Esau

• Stubble
« Reply #10949 on: February 09, 2018, 04:36:21 PM »
Canceled my SiriusXM account. Was getting kind of stale anyway. $220/yr.....buh bye