Author Topic: US Cash signup Bonus Credit Card Offers  (Read 4586 times)

Roots&Wings

• Handlebar Stache
US Cash signup Bonus Credit Card Offers
« on: January 24, 2016, 12:17:41 PM »
Hi, the search feature is not working for me currently. Can someone point me to the thread with credit card cash sign up bonus offers? I cannot find it anywhere.

There was a recent post for the Chase AARP Rewards $200 sign up bonus for spending $500 in first 3 months, 0% APR for 12 mos.

Also found TD Cash Rewards offering $200 bonus for spending $500 in first 3 month, 0% APR for 12 mos, no foreign transaction fee.

And Citi Thank You Premier offering $500 in gift cards (e.g. Target, Walmart, Lowes...no Amazon though) for spending $3000 in first 3 months, but with no promotional APR.

Any others with cash (not travel) bonuses?

Turkey Leg

• Bristles
Re: US Cash signup Bonus Credit Card Offers
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2016, 12:30:51 PM »
Instead of using the built in search, just go to google.com and type this in:

site:forum.mrmoneymustache.com credit card cash

Google indexes the forum periodically and will supply search results for you.

The part in bold above can be modified to search for whatever topic/keyword you are interested in.

kpd905

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2016, 12:49:54 PM »
Chase Freedom $175 after $500 spend and adding an authorized user

Chase Sapphire Preferred $550 after $4,000 spend and adding an authorized user

JLee

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2016, 12:50:33 PM »
I haven't signed up for all of these yet - posting so I remember. :D

PatronWizard11

• Stubble
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2016, 01:24:33 PM »
yep agree with the above poster, the Chase Sapphire Preferred card is one of my favorite sign up bonuses because of the value of Chase Ultimate Rewards.

Or if you want a card with less spend, the AMEX Starwood Preferred only needs 3k spend in 3 months. SPG is valued slightly higher than Chase Ultimate Rewards but they are both awesome.

I'm taking a $6,000 Hawaii vacation in March ($33 out of pocket) thanks to sign up bonuses. I never redeem for cash. you get 2-3x more value usually

Roots&Wings

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2016, 06:04:31 AM »
Great, thanks for the search tips and other sign up bonus cards. Got Chase Sapphire Preferred last year when I saw it posted somewhere here (still having difficulty finding those older threads but will spend more time later). Need to downgrade to the Chase Sapphire this year to avoid the annual fee. Hoping that Chase Freedom will bump to the higher $250 bonus that they've previously offered, which I just missed.

Wow, a phone plan for fifteen bucks!