Author Topic: T mobile Tuesdays  (Read 4011 times)

boarder42

• Walrus Stache
T mobile Tuesdays
« on: June 14, 2016, 06:44:28 AM »
Don't know who all has Tmobile here but its one of the cheapest plans out there.

anyways just throwing this out to those who dont know they are giving away free pizza's and movies and frosty's to every line on every plan every tuesday.

http://slickdeals.net/f/8817047-t-mobile-customers-via-tuesdays-app-pizza-movie-rental-free-more-mobile-req-valid-6-14?v=1

also the main account holder gets a free share of tmobile stock. 

if you value the pizza at 5 bucks and dont use anything else this basically makes a monthly family plan with 4+ lines free.  or however you want to do fancy math.

FLBiker

• Handlebar Stache
    • Chop Wood Carry FIRE
Re: T mobile Tuesdays
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2016, 07:30:23 AM »
Thanks!  We've got T-Mobile.  And with recent MNVO closures, we'll probably stay there.

elaine amj

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2016, 07:44:55 AM »
I have a Tmobile prepaid plan that we use very infrequently (a few times a year for travelling). I wonder if that would qualify me for this promo....

boarder42

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2016, 08:55:02 AM »
I have a Tmobile prepaid plan that we use very infrequently (a few times a year for travelling). I wonder if that would qualify me for this promo....

some do some dont. 

next week you get 20 bucks to MLB store

supposed to keep going indefinitely from what i can tell.. rumors BWW is coming down the pipe for July but who knows.

boarder42

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2016, 08:55:53 AM »
also anyone looking to switch to TMob let me know.  i get a share of stock if you sign up.  may as well go to someone.  we could start a train on here if we wanted to.

MerryMcQ

• Stubble
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2016, 07:34:51 AM »
We tried the T-Mobile Tuesdays app, and it had a few problems. My pizza order was lost in the internet; the store couldn't find it, the confirmation number didn't work... My husband and daughter's went through just fine. But when we got to the store, there was a pizza for me, too. Weird.

We got 3 free pizzas and 2 frosty's last night, and a movie rental. Impromptu family party. :)

Yea T-Mobile! :)

boarder42

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2016, 08:29:36 AM »
yep i'm loving this.  Not helping my trying to lose weight but a free meal for 2 days b/c we each only eat half a pizza.  and a free movie.  its worth around 4 bucks minimum a week vs what we would normally spend

JLee

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2016, 08:40:04 AM »
I tried to order my pizza last night and my local Domino's had already reached its quota. :(

boarder42

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2016, 08:50:40 AM »
order first thing in the morning if it says not valid that just means the manager isnt in yet.  keep trying every 30 mins and just order for pick up later. i pass 2 on my way to work so i have a couple options usually

Kaikou

• Pencil Stache
  • Kermit is like a box of chocolates
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2016, 05:47:16 PM »
I am loving this promo.

boarder42

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2016, 05:53:06 PM »
FYI dominos shut it down. They can't keep up with the volume. I'm sure T-Mobile will add something more fun. Legere the T-Mobile CEO just tweeted it was 3-4x the normal volume for dominos and they can't hang