Author Topic: Shoutout for Somebody who can do Plugins for SimpleMachines  (Read 1735 times)

2ndTimer

• Magnum Stache
Shoutout for Somebody who can do Plugins for SimpleMachines
« on: January 19, 2016, 07:56:37 AM »
I had the following conversation with Rebel Spy in his journal.  This is not my field but I am willing to bet that there is someone here who can handle it with two neurons.  No money in it but you should get some respect from the locals.

Quote from: 2ndTimer on Today at 03:18:03 AM
I wasn't sure where to come with this request so please feel free to correct me if I have approached you while you are wearing the wrong hat.  Is there any chance of getting some better Math notation on board for the site?  Given the audience you draw it might be useful.  I have noticed a couple of times lately that people have to go the long way around to express something that could be made clear with one equation.  Thanks in advance.

This forum uses SimpleMachines (you can see the details at the bottom of the page).  If you can find a plugin for it, we can try to implement it.  If you can't, it's probably something not supported by the forum software.  :)

Mother Fussbudget

• Pencil Stache
Re: Shoutout for Somebody who can do Plugins for SimpleMachines
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2016, 09:43:42 AM »
A topic covered in this thread in the SimpleMachinesForum:

http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=71147.0

2ndTimer

• Magnum Stache
Re: Shoutout for Somebody who can do Plugins for SimpleMachines
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2016, 04:58:32 PM »
Great.  Now we just need somebody who knows this stuff to step up and get it sorted.  As I said, this isn't me.  C'mon, who wants to be known as the person who added good Math to MMM.