Author Topic: SEO and PPC?  (Read 1648 times)

mozar

• Magnum Stache
SEO and PPC?
« on: May 22, 2018, 04:05:12 PM »
Hello,
I'm looking into options for creating my own website. I decided I don't need e commerce right now. But I do need SEO and PPC for my new business (online piano lessons). I was all set to go with Jimdo but the Pro version doesn't come with SEO optimization. https://www.jimdo.com/pricing/
/
Does this mean Jimdo doesn't allow metatags (which I understand is important for SEO optimization)? SEO and PPC will be critical for me so maybe I should go with Wordpress instead? I have lots of spare time I just need help being pointed in the right direction.
Thanks.

FreelanceToFreedom

• Stubble
Re: SEO and PPC?
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2018, 07:04:04 PM »
I've never heard of Jimdo and I'm in the web publishing industry. Can't really speak to it.

WordPress is the standard in the industry and powers like 30% of the internet.

Personally I'd buy a decent WordPress theme (one that's easy to edit if you're not experienced), get a cheap hosting plan and use free plugins like Yoast SEO for SEO stuff.

mozar

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2018, 01:37:13 PM »
Thanks for the comment. I think I'm gonna do that.

mozar

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2020, 09:17:50 AM »
Hi there. I'm also looking for methods to spread awareness about my website, but so far I understood that doing this on my own isn't the best decision. I know there are companies that can do that for you, but they are so many and it's hard to choose one to work with. Any recommendations?
Please start your own post.