Author Topic: Paying for my kids private school  (Read 10303 times)

LeRainDrop

• Handlebar Stache
Re: Paying for my kids private school
« Reply #50 on: February 20, 2016, 07:36:09 PM »
Many employers now require your transcripts which then show the difference, at least in my experience.   
Eh, I've never heard of this.  I know that my college senior hasn't been asked to share her transcript.  We talked about it:  Her transcript is very strong, and she's sorry she can't wave it around like a flag.

You are wrong. Gin1984 is right.

I'm in education, and have been asked for my transcripts in pretty much every teaching job I've ever had--private, public, and low-income public. They each wanted *all* my transcripts - everything undergraduate, everything graduate. In my current job, I'm getting paid about 12k more per year simply *because* I could supply additional transcripts showing the additional credits I'd obtained in the past beyond my bachelor's degree.

Here we go -- some outside support for those of us saying it's possible that potential employers will want to see the student's college transcript:
http://www.forbes.com/sites/susanadams/2013/12/06/do-employers-really-care-about-your-college-grades/#568abb161b69

human

• Pencil Stache
Re: Paying for my kids private school
« Reply #51 on: February 20, 2016, 08:06:12 PM »
Oh man, the OP has one post! Obvious trolling and look at all the hullabaloo created!

You all need to go to letsrun.com for a while to get some good experience in identifying trolls . . .