Author Topic: Online work? different spin, suggestions needed.  (Read 2399 times)

k-vette

• Bristles
    • Bolton Ebikes
Online work? different spin, suggestions needed.
« on: March 26, 2014, 08:18:22 AM »
Anyone have experience with making money online?  In particular I mean jobs where you log in or do some task without any other resources.  (I sell on ebay a lot, it does not fit into this description.)  I don't have any interest in mlm or other marketing schemes.

Here's the deal:  I have a virtual assistant with my current job.   The assistant works out of the country and does whatever work I need for a monthly fee.   Broken down, its about $6/hr.   With longer contracts rates go down to less than $4/hr.

I could hire my own personal assistant and as long as they can make more than $6/hr, I'd be happy.  They get the job done and report in consistently every day.  Its low maintenance and could be terminated at any time.  Its a win for both.  The worker is making more per hour than the average make per day in their area.  I make a small profit for lining up the US based work.

In general, I'd be looking for a low income job that most Americans have no interest in doing.  Thoughts?

mozar

• Magnum Stache
Re: Online work? different spin, suggestions needed.
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2020, 10:34:56 AM »
Spam has been reported.