Author Topic: Last Minute Travel Deals  (Read 1858 times)

Unique User

• Pencil Stache
Last Minute Travel Deals
« on: June 23, 2018, 10:48:00 AM »
Is there a site where you can find deals on last minute travel packages if you have a range of dates and are open to destination?  I've checked last minute travel and a bunch of other sites, but I always have to put in a destination and a departure date.  DD will be on a school trip from June 27th to July 5th and I'd like to go somewhere.  Not really picky on the day we leave or get back, or really picky where we go, but I can't seem to find a travel site that allows for that type of vagueness.  Anyone?

radram

• Pencil Stache
Re: Last Minute Travel Deals
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2018, 11:10:45 AM »
I am also looking for the same thing. Many articles say skyscanner works great for this, but it does not at all meet my needs. You do not see a price without clicking twice, generating a new, SLOW, search after each click.

Specifically, I want the following:

Enter just a departing location and a date range, and it tells me all flights to all locations that fall within this range, sort-able by price or distance from departure. I could then use this to narrow my destination and dates.

Another search that would be nice: Enter a departure, destination and a range of days (5 to 7 days, for example) , and it tells you the cheapest price and when it is the cheapest.

MayDay

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2018, 12:07:38 PM »
Google flights.

It has changed my (travel related) life.

redfreddie3

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2018, 11:55:06 AM »
I haven't tried searching this way yet but searching incognito maybe a good idea. https://thriftynomads.com/booking-cheapest-flight-possible-anywhere/

sparkytheop

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2018, 12:58:19 PM »
Kayak.com

From: your airport,  To: anywhere, your dates if you want to put them in.  You can then reduce price and flight time if you want.