Author Topic: How to satisfy online bill pay requirements?  (Read 2432 times)

firelight

• Handlebar Stache
How to satisfy online bill pay requirements?
« on: August 28, 2014, 12:49:35 PM »
We don't have any bills (except rent) that can use online bill pay. Everything else is on credit cards that I prefer to pay automatically. However, most accounts require two or more online bill pays to avoid fees. How do you satisfy online bill pay requirements?

mozar

• Magnum Stache
Re: How to satisfy online bill pay requirements?
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2014, 08:53:11 PM »
Why not just take something small off your credit card? How many points per dollar do you get, and what is the fee for online bill pay if you have less than two?

firelight

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2014, 09:12:04 PM »
I can take it off of credit cards but hesitate to do so simply because its a well automated system now and I don't want to mess around with it. Also I don't have many things to put on online bill pay as a recurring payment... The only thing I can think of is cellphone and I'm looking to move to republic wireless or ting at end of contract. So is there something like manufactured spending for online bill pay?

bacchi

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2014, 09:37:49 PM »
Make a partial payment to a credit card. Send $15 each month to Chase or whatever. Same amount each month. If you send it early enough, your balance due will be adjusted when you go pay off the credit card in full.